Thread: LOL - where for missions @ 89? :D

LOL - where for missions @ 89? :D

Yeah, being gone 4 years you forget a lot.

Where the heck do I go to get missions @ L89, so I can learn to play again...?

Well, I dunno if you are clan or omni, but clan side I always roll in OA (or Bliss) for 4 Holes at that level...when you get to be around 100, try to roll missions inside City of Home at Broken Shores (again, if you're clan). Easy grid access for fast missions
    **Proud Squad Commander of Nightmares End**

Aeirilys - 220 Doc RK2
    Spiritofsnow - 150 Sol RK2
    Oniaikido - 98 Leveling Up MA RK2

[ Rebel for Life ]~[ Clan 'til Death ]

heh can't help ya much there, never leveled an omlet past 60 XD
    **Proud Squad Commander of Nightmares End**

Aeirilys - 220 Doc RK2
    Spiritofsnow - 150 Sol RK2
    Oniaikido - 98 Leveling Up MA RK2

[ Rebel for Life ]~[ Clan 'til Death ]

Around 80-110 I rolled missions to lush hills resort.
    Facebook
    Idiots are just like slinkies. It makes you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercutting View Post
    Bs isn't where the real pvp happens, tis' where the pvmers' go to feel like they've pvped.
    [Zacyx]: i will perma bann u from MR

I think Borealis or Newland will give fairly good locations, also there is a set of terminals close to the Clon**** grid exit that i think should yield missions to the Broken Shores area (the terminals are cleverly hidden behind a nearby building) the broken shores "dungeons" are a bit borked if you are a pet class (pathing sucks ) but really great for fixers that need to run (pathing rox ) just remember that if you try to kite, the mobs might loose aggro and go into healmode.
    Hope this helps a bit.

In general i'd say there is sorta a method to the madness, ie. the distance terminal->mission seems to sorta hold true for a given level so you can kinda guess were you should roll for a given area... kinda. ( a bit of hedging there but...)
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

Go check out Biomare (Foreman's) in the Longest Road if you haven't already - in the beginning the mobs will be grey though... The Omni NPC who gives quests is in Outpost 10-3 I believe 2 whompa trips away so really close to the entrance. It's fun
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

Heh - now to remember where all these places are... LOL!

The add-on maps have the whompah routes marked in one of the corners, at least on some zoom levels (double left- or right click to zoom in/out, actually it just changes the layer of the map)
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.