Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: make -every- debuffs ingame removable with VS

make -every- debuffs ingame removable with VS

simple, the VS we use need to be used outside of combat already, so first thing they should do with the balance patch is make sure -every single- debuff is removable

i am talking about all of them, fixer debuff, CB, MP debuffs, -20 small ones, red tapes, malaise, ALL of them, there is no reason any of us should be debuffed for 5 min when we are completely out of combat and/or the target dies

or, also add a feature like with GTH right now (even though a bit glitchy) where if you kill a person who debuffed you, the debuffs go away, being debuffed by 1 player so that then you get owned by the next is kinda too much, then again, i guess its part of team play so i dont mind it *too* much, but my main point is making them going away with a normal VS, ALL of them, 0 exceptions

i am pretty sure everyone agrees

thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by heartless888 View Post
    simple, the VS we use need to be used outside of combat already, so first thing they should do with the balance patch is make sure -every single- debuff is removable

i am talking about all of them, fixer debuff, CB, MP debuffs, -20 small ones, red tapes, malaise, ALL of them, there is no reason any of us should be debuffed for 5 min when we are completely out of combat and/or the target dies

or, also add a feature like with GTH right now (even though a bit glitchy) where if you kill a person who debuffed you, the debuffs go away, being debuffed by 1 player so that then you get owned by the next is kinda too much, then again, i guess its part of team play so i dont mind it *too* much, but my main point is making them going away with a normal VS, ALL of them, 0 exceptions

i am pretty sure everyone agrees

thank you.
    how can someone debuff an nr8 sold? u want godmode foreal? how about a -1200 runspeed on ams?

Quote Originally Posted by ameratsu View Post
    how can someone debuff an nr8 sold? u want godmode foreal? how about a -1200 runspeed on ams?
    Obviously the suggestion doesn't help NR8 solds so maybe you should get a clue before posting drivel on the forums? Your second to questions are also completely unrelated to the OP.

Bump for making all debuffs removable by VS.
    President of ShadowMercs

Quote Originally Posted by ameratsu View Post
    Why are you whining, a NR8 sold can cast no buffs or AMS. Stop trying to troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeren View Post
    Why are you whining, a NR8 sold can cast no buffs or AMS. Stop trying to troll.
    He can be OSB'd.

Just make sure the virus scanner works on pets too.
    Neverest 220 NM MP PVP setup

Quote Originally Posted by Klod9003 View Post
    He can be OSB'd.
    OSB'd with AMS?
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Ask a sold what he would rather lose

Buffs+reflects+nano recharges

or AMS.

Answer enough.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    your an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Ciekafsky View Post
    OSB'd with AMS?
    With RRFE, FAT, RC, HoTs, HP buffs, Assault Rifle Mastery/EP/Minor Suppressor...

Heck, this sounds interesting. Specialized trader/NT killer.

Quote Originally Posted by Klod9003 View Post
    With RRFE, FAT, RC, HoTs, HP buffs, Assault Rifle Mastery/EP/Minor Suppressor...

Heck, this sounds interesting. Specialized trader/NT killer.
    NT yes, trader no way. NR8 means poor attack rating. The trader will outheal and kill. Assuming they are both well equipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobius76 View Post
    NT yes, trader no way. NR8 means poor attack rating. The trader will outheal and kill. Assuming they are both well equipped.

3450 AR in NR8 says trader gets perked, thats without umbrela or crat or advy auras

Quote Originally Posted by techprince View Post
    What if one kites and go out of zone to remove debuffs?
    You mean, it should not be possible to do so?

I don't think every debuff should be removed with virus scanner.

But every debuff should be removable with some item while in combat. Something like FM Stims for everything that work in different ways. And items that give temporary resistance to certain effects.

Max of 3 uses to fully remove a debuff of a certain kind (and move FM/new crap to a different lockout)
    Procs should be removed same as there associated type

Possible Different group:

Skill drains
    AAO/AAD drains
    GTH
    Crat init debuffs
    Doc init debuffs
    Dot line A/B (Rods)
    Dot line C
    Evade debuffs
    Roots/Snares (Rods/FM's atm)
    Stuns (FM/motr atm)

Debuffs should also land relatively easy (getting harder to land the more times someone is effected by something would be best), NR mechanics need a complete overhaul anyways.
    TL 7
    RK2 - Maxisolja - 220/24 Trox Soldier | RK2 - Blitztrick - 220/25 Soli Fixer E | RK2 - Krakenz - 220/21 Trox Keep
    RK1 - Shanue - 218/30 Opi MA | RK2 - Redenf5 - 218/22 Trox Enf | RK2 - Jrollin - 214/25 Opi Shade
    TL 5
    RK2 - Memorial - 170/16 Opi Engi | RK2 - Maxisfix - 168/21 Opi Fixer E
    RK1 - Clento - 150/20 Soli Soldier | RK1 - Losodoc - 150/20 Soli Doctor
    RK2 - Loso - 150/20 Opi Advy | RK2 - Tachun - 150/13 Opi MP
    RK1 - Krakenz - 150/15 Trox Advy | RK1 - Loso - 150/13 Trox Advyoo.
    TL5 Fixer Information | GMT -08:00 West Coast Canada | Java AO Chat API | Dnet

OP : This sounds good but that would only be a quick and cheap fix.
    Some heavier job needs to be made on nano casting.
    I still vote for the AoC system.
    Martialmad - Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Maxisfix View Post
    But every debuff should be removable with some item while in combat.
    It'd be better to scale the duration with the power of the debuff, and make them removable outside of combat. I kinda like the idea of virus scanners dealing with all debuffs: and make it so you don't have to use several scanners, but just one. Make the execution longer if that's what you want, but having to use several scanners is just stupid.

Oh, and procs just need to be stuffed into the nearest dumpster - they're the worst idea anyone ever had for upgrading tool sets, and speaks of lack of imagination for extending tool sets in general.
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

I can imaging how a lowbie MP feel when doing Mission and his pet get rooted/snared for 9min and the pet free nano is level lock @ 75. Hehehehe
    Ceenah 220/30/66 PvM NT @ Newcomers Alliance
    Eeenah 199/0 Froob NT @ Newcomers Alliance

Not while people can kill my dog and make me rebuff for 5 minutes.

Let it be usable in combat too, while standing.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

i would agree and bump this proposal, with one exception tho: eNSD should not be affected by Battle Station Battle Prepared Virus Scanner, alltho its a bit offtopic since you most likely had normal VS in mind, wich i dont mind removing eNSD at all, since it has a 15sec only dura anyways

while at it, allow us to use battle prepared VS outside BS aswell, to adress those situations when you manage to get away, but your enemy just keeps you infight to prevent you removing any debuffs, its not as common behavior as inside BS, but still
    The most obvious MB on Rubi-Ka
    Insane666 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Soldier Insanity669 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage Doc Insanity699 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage MP
    Insanity696 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Bureaucrat Insane669 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Fixer Insanity666 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage NT

Insane699 ( 164/22 ) Solitus Trader Insane969 ( 150/20 ) S10 Trox Smurf

Omni-Tek
    Hells Hero for a decade, now a Punk
    spreading insanity all over rk, since 2005

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast