Thread: GTH & BR More Crippling After Balance

GTH & BR More Crippling After Balance

Talks of Balance When GTH and BR are Gonna Be more Crippling than before?? Come on MEANS and the rest of the devs!!

my thoughts exactly.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

They are already working on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    We did not have time with the 1000's of characters transferring this week to give GTH the same attention but it will get another make-over early next week (we have been reading the feeback and agree that the current TestLive implementation doesn't cut it.).
    But I dont agree that current testlive version of GTH is more crippling. Duration is shorter and since most of the time I am running on BS with half-empty nanopool current GTH wiped my nano instantly just like new one would. Surviving average tarder for 15 s without nano is possible. Good traders can probably still keep their 100 % win rate against NTs, but good traders are rare. With new GTH we will be in better position vs traders than for example crats are vs us.

Perhaps put 2.5-3s recharge on GTH to make it less spammable.

Locking this thread as non-constructive. "Come on Means!" is not what we typically consider "constructive feedback."
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM