Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Onehander

Talking Onehander

to all people complaining and crying about Onehander:

Freekilll hit Oreoz for 5439 points of Aimed Shot damage.

171 ~froob~ soldier hitting 215 enf in full CM

so hows onehander is not good enough?
    Rapped 220/30/70 Enforcer game over equip retired
    Rapzilla 220/30/70 Adventurer game over equip mr newb?
    Mayhemia 220/30/70 NT game over equip Fixer's best frand
    Rippli 220/25/70 Soldier new equip BS junkie
    Amazinghorse aka Rippped 170/24/42 Agent equip new OP tl5 tool
    Rappjr work in progress
    Rippped 207/30/70 Agent fastest AI30 Ever?

General of Quetzfags // General of The Asylum

It's either a really good soldier or a really bad enf. Probably the latter.
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

Most probably it's just lucky crit. Hard science.

Let's be honest and say that Onehander truly sucks but, only in MP and NT hands.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Berinda View Post
    It's either a really good soldier or a really bad enf. Probably the latter.
    Soldier is froob, the enf is decent.

Everyone gets lucky crits once in awhile, it's nothing more than sheer luck. I hit a 13k Sneak Attack with my piercing evil once in a blue moon on my 220 agent without concentration.. but it's luck.
    Leave "Marinegent" AScar - 220/23/65 Atrox Agent
    Wakeup "Marinesold" Screaming - 220/30/70 Nanomage Soldier
    "Moonmarin" - 220/30/80 Solitus Martial Artist
    "Marinekeep" - 215/18/4x Atrox Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    to be fair, 2.8k ar is enough to perk anyone except fixers, mas, advs, shades, nt's that blinded you, shield mps, bow mps that landed dazzle, def docs, crats, or marinesold

so all in all it's a fairly viable setup

I prefer the 760's my 170 advy in full CC hits almost 9/10 times Although seeing as its most of my damage, I have other things to complain about

Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    I prefer the 760's my 170 advy in full CC hits almost 9/10 times Although seeing as its most of my damage, I have other things to complain about
    craphander AS isn't really reliable/stable, except for its regular wich sucks all the way

beside that i remember doing 6K AS with my 180 *froob* agent (cater) on a 220 decent sold so ... but not like this happens even like 15% of times
    Bitnykk/Bittorrent - young RL of AP & old emissary of CODE

i know an engi that replaced his onehander with Troa'Ler Pistol, he ended throwing away Troa'Ler Pistol.

Its true onehander isn't reliable, if u don't have a nice crit setup, else it's a deadly (OP?) weapon.

About whines concearning the fact that a such cheap weapon (rollable) is so much powerfull, the costs of so high crits, to render it effective, makes this weapon not a such cheap option (igocs + 275 crit scope/ellts!.... Boots of the Goddess?... and ofc full CSS)
    Last edited by Drakeep; Mar 31st, 2010 at 23:25:15.

lol. 2/10 for troll attempt.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    your an idiot

Crats for the crit. That is all.
    Taranide 220/30 fixer RK2 and now also RK1! Wait a second...
    Might have other characters too but I'm not so sure, always leave them camping something and there they are for few months.

How is this balance related?

I think he is showing that Onehander needs to hit for this much ALL the time, rather than just lucky crits.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    your an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeep View Post
    i know an engi that replaced his onehander with Troa'Ler Pistol, he ended throwing away Troa'Ler Pistol.

Its true onehander isn't reliable, if u don't have a nice crit setup, else it's a deadly (OP?) weapon.

About whines concearning the fact that a such cheap weapon (rollable) is so much powerfull, the costs of so high crits, to render it effective, makes this weapon not a such cheap option (igocs + 275 crit scope/ellts!.... Boots of the Goddess?... and ofc full CSS)
    No.

To further explain, no one using the onehander hits 30-60% crit chance to make it crit reliably. That is also the completely incorrect way to make it more effective, since you weaken every other ability just to get a better AS crit.

Onehander crit is about 1500 damage, that is not a lot for a "capping special" and is barely higher than a regular hit on most end game weps. More AS skill and damage add means you can hit 2x and 3x mults more often, and you can increase the subsequent damage.

Onehander is more effective at 220, and AS is OP enough of a special to make any weapon viable, but it is still a terrible weapon.

I hit a 13K AS on a GM once with the Agent startup rifle.

Before it was boosted, it was originally a 3-6(6) weapon. Clearly this is all that is required in terms of a damage range from any AS weapon.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by MassDebater View Post
    I think he is showing that Onehander needs to hit for this much ALL the time, rather than just lucky crits.
    I think he is just perpetuating the fact that he is retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah View Post
    I hit a 13K AS on a GM once with the Agent startup rifle.

Before it was boosted, it was originally a 3-6(6) weapon. Clearly this is all that is required in terms of a damage range from any AS weapon.
    Assuming GMs have PvP damage reduction as well... Capping requires 26k PvM damage. It appears that an AS multiplier of 28 can be attained based on one of the Agent forum links. 26k/28 = 929 damage. So that's how much a normal (or crit, if you critted the AS) has to hit for in PvM in order to cap. Sure, if GMs don't take damage halving, then it's just 465 damage which should be quite manageable with any weapon.
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

This was quite some time ago mind you - pre-LE for sure.

To be fair, from a 3-6(6) weapon, there was a fair amount of +dam involved when I was doing it.

I was able to hit 11k on an Enforcer with the gun while messing around. With the 1-24(18) variant (now) I do 559 min damage with it. I should go on BS and see how it goes for giggles..
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

I hit 33k on an enf using this.

How?

Hidden dev joke, damage isn't capped for these!

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeep View Post

safe to assume, he missed "easy shot" rather then craphander,,,
    The most obvious MB on Rubi-Ka
    Insane666 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Soldier Insanity669 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage Doc Insanity699 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage MP
    Insanity696 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Bureaucrat Insane669 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Fixer Insanity666 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage NT

Insane699 ( 164/22 ) Solitus Trader Insane969 ( 150/20 ) S10 Trox Smurf

Omni-Tek
    Hells Hero for a decade, now a Punk
    spreading insanity all over rk, since 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitlain View Post
    Hidden dev joke, damage isn't capped for these!
    Good to know!
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast