Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Constant Barrage

Quote Originally Posted by Darkirbiska1 View Post
    Omg MP whines about NTs again?
    Sue me.

I'm telling how things are.

P.S.
    MP debuffs are laughable (especially against NTs - after rebalance even more so) and you perfectly well know it so, spare me of such funny bed time stories.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by NotDavidBowi View Post
    Well then you blind, run, hug LoS, zone, meep, etc. There's also the option of not fighting a NT 1on1 if you don't have some of your tools up.
    All of the above NTs could do easy with old GTH running, yet they did not like it.
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Howlin banned indefinitely by Gorafk Reason: Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Quote Originally Posted by howlin2009 View Post
    All of the above NTs could do easy with old GTH running, yet they did not like it.
    Sure, sucks to be GTHed, old or new, but for some reason we mostly got over it quietly. The same can't be said about the CB whine crowd.
    The lolastatic part being CB has been ingame for quite a long time, iirc at least 2 years before LE was even in test version. And not a single word at the time, nobody cared about CB.
    Conclusion : the proportion of n00bs has increased by a lot since CB was first released.
    Tribute to Aratink : Racatti and Artyomis will be pale shadows of you as long as they don't have the infamous Clanslator in their sig.
    Noim, Neutral TL7 NT
    Sethis, Neutral TL7 Keeper
    Anthraxal, Omni TL5 Enfotrox

Because GTH was spammable and rendered some professions totally useless for at least 1:30 minutes. NBG is a self only defense shield that doesn't affect anyone else. It lasts 25 seconds only and renders yourself completely useless after 25sec. Quite some difference.

Either way, i you'd probably be better of practising some pvp vs NTs instead of arguing in this thread, because this is going nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubberyman View Post
    Conclusion : the proportion of n00bs has increased by a lot since CB was first released.
    Not really (not in that way at least). It's the amount of PvP NTs that increased, hence the CB nerfage whining. CB was OP'd the first day it hit live, the fact that it was rarely used, made it to look as if things are just fine.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by NotDavidBowi View Post
    Because GTH was spammable and rendered some professions totally useless for at least 1:30 minutes.
    CB is spammable and followed by spammable LE nukes, that render some professions totally useless for at least 30 seconds while they wait in decon.
    Unlike GTH it is not removable and it does not have a lock, even old GTH had a lock on it.

Either way, i you'd probably be better of practising some pvp with no CB instead of arguing in this thread, because CB is getting removed
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Howlin banned indefinitely by Gorafk Reason: Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Either way, i you'd probably be better of practising some pvp with no CB instead of arguing in this thread, because CB is getting removed
    Nothing changes without CB, only thing i might have to do is untrain Notum Repulsor to gain some attack rating. No big deal and definitely not something i need to practise for.

Quote Originally Posted by mocs View Post
    basically that's a lost fight as changes will never balance in any way the professions, balance is like a game with 1 profession, different look
    funny to see how peeps playing NTs are trying to convince about the ''is supposed to'' factor ;-P
    giving away my entire wealth counting 2 cents to first NT to say the main reason he rolled the profession of all professions
    I rolled one because NTs are cheap as hell (probably the cheapest prof out there) arith/exterm symbs are ridiculously cheap, plus you don't even need arith at all even heh. Only expensive thing about NTs is the NS2 nano.

And they do very nice pvm damage

Also it's really really really easy to farm certain stuff with a 220 NT, I suggest everyone have an NT tbh

100% NR check would be fair I'd say.
    100% NR check -500 NR debuff, not stackable, would be fair I'd say. Although still much better than any evade debuff in game.
    President of ShadowMercs

Quote Originally Posted by Ixiaan View Post
    100% NR check -500 NR debuff, not stackable, would be fair I'd say. Although still much better than any evade debuff in game.
    Signed!

One small problem. 90% of all NT's would go bananas.
    Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with...

My pvp stats: Duel wins: 945 / losses: 368 - Solo kills: 5632 / team: 7511

My org mate: Solo kills: 24 933 / Team: 683

So? It wont do them any good. Who remembers what it was like the first 6 months BR/GTH/Dbls/Trpls came out? It sounded like the End of Days. And it still took FC years to change it.
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Strupstad View Post
    Signed!

One small problem. 90% of all NT's would go bananas.
    Yeah well, they shouldn't be landing 100% of everything they have on anyone either.

Quote Originally Posted by navycut View Post
    Yeah well, they shouldn't be landing 100% of everything they have on anyone either.
    Then NT's should have either healing, much higher than 3k static def rating, or shields that last longer and don't gimp us on end.
    Last edited by Mountaingoat; May 15th, 2010 at 01:11:42.

3121 AR on fixer, and i have a hard time landing perks on Styx ( rk2 nt ), and he kills me usually in 4-5s ( 15.5k hp on fixer ) , 2241 aad ( static ) 2444 NR ( not that it matters ). If he blinds me, so long perks or any kind.

I have killed him probably 2 times in 3-5 months, and that was mostly cause some1 else assisted and he didn't pick me to ****. And yes, he doesn't use LE nanos ( well this week he did, but apparently it was to kill some sols ( since 2 nukes = 25k hp sol dead in ams, which ofc is fair and the right thing to do ).

Imo , nt's have a very good defense ( for the 30s they can use it, or depending on what they use NS2+shield , and so on. ) and an unreal firepower they can use while they are 99 % invincible.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by msbish View Post
    YEAH! and my enforcer is 100% melee dependant, if someone has high evde i wont hit it, where is my -600 evade debuff (x3)!!!!

and also we should have dubble and tripple sneakattacks too!

hehe:P
    Ok lets close the deal.

Give to my tl5 nt 17k hp, +800 nr +800 rs, and i'll give u OS/CB and a kiss! u wanna a quadruple also?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaguar View Post
    3121 AR on fixer, and i have a hard time landing perks on Styx ( rk2 nt ), and he kills me usually in 4-5s ( 15.5k hp on fixer ) , 2241 aad ( static ) 2444 NR ( not that it matters ). If he blinds me, so long perks or any kind.

I have killed him probably 2 times in 3-5 months, and that was mostly cause some1 else assisted and he didn't pick me to ****. And yes, he doesn't use LE nanos ( well this week he did, but apparently it was to kill some sols ( since 2 nukes = 25k hp sol dead in ams, which ofc is fair and the right thing to do ).

Imo , nt's have a very good defense ( for the 30s they can use it, or depending on what they use NS2+shield , and so on. ) and an unreal firepower they can use while they are 99 % invincible.
    If someone has NS, it's so easily avoidable it's not even funny. What, do you stick around trying to kill him when he uses NS2 blindly dumping your perks/specials into 100% reflects?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Shaguar View Post

Yeah agree, i can't kill a doc he ubt me and he heals himself. If he will ubt himself and heal me world will be better imho.

PS: waiting nextone writing pointless stuff on CB and friends.
    Last edited by Drakeep; May 17th, 2010 at 22:30:56.

Wink

you didn't bother reading OP or random pages did you?
    how is current state of CB pvp wise related to the fact that you cannot kill docs?
    I have a better idea, listen...

CB 40000% NR check.. and insta gank nt casting it, if nr check fails?

Looks fair?

By other hands gives to nt an equivalent perk line to notum repulsor, alike the following

Perkline "Yuppie we don't have to waste time debuffing nr":

"Yuppie we don't have to waste time debuffing nr 1!"

User Modify Martial arts -200
    User Modify 1h Blunt -200
    User Modify 1h Edged -200
    User Modify Melee energy -200
    User Modify 2h Edged -200
    User Modify Piercing -200
    User Modify 2h Blunt -200
    User Modify Sharp objects -200
    User Modify Grenade -200
    User Modify Heavy weapons -200
    User Modify Bow -200
    User Modify Pistol -200
    User Modify Rifle -200
    User Modify Smg -200
    User Modify Shotgun -200
    User Modify Assault rifle -200
    User Modify Duck explosives 300
    User Modify Dodge ranged 300
    User Modify Evade close 300

"Yuppie we don't have to waste time debuffing nr 2!!"

User Modify Martial arts -400
    User Modify 1h Blunt -400
    User Modify 1h Edged -400
    User Modify Melee energy -400
    User Modify 2h Edged -400
    User Modify Piercing -400
    User Modify 2h Blunt -400
    User Modify Sharp objects -400
    User Modify Grenade -400
    User Modify Heavy weapons -400
    User Modify Bow -400
    User Modify Pistol -400
    User Modify Rifle -400
    User Modify Smg -400
    User Modify Shotgun -400
    User Modify Assault rifle -400
    User Modify Duck explosives 900
    User Modify Dodge ranged 900
    User Modify Evade close 900

"Yuppie we don't have to waste time debuffing nr 3!!!"

User Modify Martial arts -800
    User Modify 1h Blunt -800
    User Modify 1h Edged -800
    User Modify Melee energy -800
    User Modify 2h Edged -800
    User Modify Piercing -800
    User Modify 2h Blunt -800
    User Modify Sharp objects -800
    User Modify Grenade -800
    User Modify Heavy weapons -800
    User Modify Bow -800
    User Modify Pistol -800
    User Modify Rifle -800
    User Modify Smg -800
    User Modify Shotgun -800
    User Modify Assault rifle -800
    User Modify Duck explosives 1200
    User Modify Dodge ranged 1200
    User Modify Evade close 1200

All nts will sing this contract right now!

PS: NEEEEXT!
    Last edited by Drakeep; May 18th, 2010 at 00:11:19.

So docs get this perk line to right? I always wanted to be god mode.

Get over it, NT's are not the only prof that depends on landing nanos.
    "Oh QQ someones NR8 i can't kill him, even though hes the only one out of the 200 other players i've pvped against its still unfair that i can't do anything to him even though he gave up a ton of stuff in exchange for me not being able to hurt him!!"

You know what happens when other profs miss? The same thing that happens to you, they do nothing. NT's aren't a special calls thats the exception to the rule so stop acting like they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeep View Post
    *retarded jibber jabber*
    Nice, your comparison is that every profession that uses NR line dosnt need any nanoskills.

Remove NT weapon skills, that no NT uses (bar maybe froobs?) to give them evades....

you fail buddy!
    Shadwstalker - In before agents are cool again! http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=171841
    Imsoparanoid - gimpeh http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=128791
    Shadwenf - gimpeh http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=133295

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast