Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Constant Barrage

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeep View Post
    AS? and while waiting for recharge spamming debuff /nukes + pet?
    Well as nice as AS is its not anything like a constant cap and as more teams in bs at the moment are running engi blockers it kinda sucks. MP nukes and pet reliable?? come on seriously. Lets not even go into the amount of dmg or the ar a mp has to land the nuke... or the fact that bar using the noob shield a mp with no blockers up(so no 30 sec dumb full nano recharge) has laughable defense...infact nt's get more.
    Still here

Quote Originally Posted by navycut View Post
    AAD is also going to be removed from perk checks so you can just use the NR debuffing perks you already have instead of CB. There, solved.
    The only way to remove CB needs, is:
    1) totally remove Notum repulsor perkline.
    2) remove insane NR buffs, rage etc.

Else give NTs other attacks that dosen't check vs NR.
    Checks vs map navigation for example would be fine

Looks like u don't understand, dmg cap & friends.

Now that doubles/triples are taken away, gl to tl5 nts killing lowhp setups (like fixers). While high hp setups will still be a problem.

U have an idea how much time is needed to cast an SL nuke?

Maybe u didn't remember how many pvp nts was around pre LE nukes? (i help u ... a number close to 0).

Ppls open threads, not cause they got a real knoweledge of game mechanism, but just cause they got pwned from a random player, and they dosen't check if its a their problems (aka totaly gimped), just they open a thread and write bull****s.

I can bring lots of examples:

I did a bs with my tl7 doc, i capped a point with 3 nts spamming doubles and triples on me, i countered em all. I didn't checked but they proly opened a thread about nerfind docs.

I did many bs with my tl5 nt, fun ones was a fixer that was whining , cause he wasen't able to knell 2 nts attacking him, he just knell one(that wasen't mine).

That's how u are acting with balance threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeran View Post
    Jeeze I guess you missed to quote about them giving up 8 perks, damage, AR, evades, RS, dmg in general. Just because someones NR8 doesn't mean they shouldn't be able to kill you. Ofc you seem to have the NT mentality that everyone should die to you and no one should have any chance of avoiding your damage.

Pro tip: Stop running around by yourself. So those guys your running with can kill that NR8 guy in .5 seconds while you double the others to your hearts content.
    I didn't say anything about NR8.

I insinuated that if someone has enough defence, 12 out of 14 professions still have a special that ignores it completely.

A player can quite easily have nr1, still quite able to cast their main nano's, and have about 2700-3k NR with any semi-decent nr twinking, which actually does counter NT's (Especially non-220) quite often.
    'Fbwhitey' : 220/26 Nano NT [PvP]
    'Garnerana' : 220/22 Trox Keeper [PvM]
    'Zinc' : 220/30 Trox Doctor [PvP]
    'Whex' : 171/22 Trox Soldier

The only way to remove CB needs, is:
    1) totally remove Notum repulsor perkline.
    The funny thing is NT's run around with NR perked with little to no decrease in killing power

I cant even remember the last time I had a NT ask me for CM on BS.

Hell if I had a 140AR buff everyone would come begging, even solds.
    Still here

Quote Originally Posted by Cryfreman View Post
    The funny thing is NT's run around with NR perked with little to no decrease in killing power
    thats because we have cb.

You guys need to remember that an NT's defence is their offence. If we lose our NR we are extremely susceptible to losing our entire offence (and the remainder of our defence) completly.

Which yeah, means most NT's perk NR2. Which means very low AR (-800 nanoskills). Which means we need something that can debuff NR reliably, or else we are useless against anyone who decided to twink NR. Which is most.
    Last edited by Whitey; May 18th, 2010 at 18:36:01.

Quote Originally Posted by mocs View Post
    dude, you even know what this thread is about?
    let me remind you:
    Constant Barrage - bla bla bla, It also lowers the Nano AC of the target by 1000 points for one minute. This effect can stack up to 3 times. So up to -3k debuff.
    But you knew that cause you use this candy more often than a child uses his toys.
    Your ''knoweledge of game mechanism'' is as bad as those 2 buttons you use: CB +double
    Now please stick to thread otherwise go away and do your own post ''I cannot kill docs''.
    Some things need to suffer a fix and CB is one of them,no other profession can debuff at least half NT does and the 55 % check on CB is simple retarded.
    Izgimmer's Ultimatum
    Nano resist 53 %

Why i should debuff a not nr perked?

About doubles, they are gonna taken away!! So no more double, triples etc...

What are u whining about?

PS: LE NUKES WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE GAME! DON'T POST ABOUT EM ANYMORE NOOOOBS!

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    thats because we have cb.

You guys need to remember that an NT's defence is their offence. If we lose our NR we are extremely susceptible to losing our entire offence (and the remainder of our defence) completly.

Which yeah, means most NT's perk NR2. Which means very low AR (-800 nanoskills). Which means we need something that can debuff NR reliably, or else we are useless against anyone who decided to twink NR. Which is most.
    You are, of course, joking. Right?
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

Most NTs are NOT NR2 perked. We cannot get decent def and cast top nanos at the same time with NR2.

I wonder why an mp is whining vs nts.

I did some bs with a tl7 mp, i felt like in godmode. Nothing comparable with an nt in def focus.

Ofc an nt in off focus is another thing, but how many nts in off focus are around in tl7 bs?

Mosts of tl7 nt i know are always in def focus.

Before nerfing CB there are a lots of things to be nerfed expecially in mp world.

This is a post from auno threads about mp reflects

---
    Trying to remember max reflects you can wind up with (OSB and selfed):

Selfed:
    passive...
    Zset - 30
    Reflect Graft - 13
    Reflect Bracers - 7 to 3-4 ac types
    Active (you gotta activate 'em)
    Notum Shield - 15%, need to be nanomage tho, and perk nanomage second gen 10
    http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=274734 , Will of the Reanimator, gives 15% damage to nano (seems to stack with reflects, from what I've heard.) will suck if you don't have much nanopool tho.

Total selfed reflects: 80% damage negation to 3-4 acs, 73% to rest at full maximum (the Will nano lasts 15 seconds, if I'm right.) 65% and 58% without Will nano running.

OSB:
    Passives...
    Zset - 30
    RRFE - 30 (28 in SL if you're teaming a sol)
    Reflect Bracers - 7 to 3-4 ACs
    Actives...
    Notum Shield (same note, nanomage only) 15% reflect
    Will of Illusionist - 15% damage to nano, short duration.

Total OSB at full maximum: Unknown for sure, 97% in 3-4 ACs can be reached with 90% for the rest, the unsure part comes from trying to figure out if Guardian perk works on top of RRFE or overwrites it. if it works on top of RRFE then you have over 100% in all reflect ACs, if not then the previous numbers are the likely absolute maximum you can get for reflects for a shield MP.

Take a moment, go to bathroom, crap yourself. Come back and remember that for all that godlike reflects, one NT can wipe the floor with you if they can land their doubles/triples.
    --
    Now that triples/double are taken away.... u still whining??

cmon be serious
    Last edited by Drakeep; May 18th, 2010 at 19:28:07.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Breach Defences (NT NR Debuff perk)

Duration, 20 seconds

You have more NR perk debuffs actually.

I did some bs with a tl7 mp, i felt like in godmode. Nothing comparable with an nt in def focus.

Ofc an nt in off focus is another thing, but how many nts in off focus are around in tl7 bs?

Before nerfing CB there are a lots of things to be nerfed expecially in mp world.

---

Selfed:
    passive...
    Zset - 30
    Reflect Graft - 13
    http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=274734 , Will of the Reanimator, gives 15% damage to nano (seems to stack with reflects, from what I've heard.) will suck if you don't have much nanopool tho.

Total selfed reflects: 80% damage negation to 3-4 acs, 73% to rest at full maximum (the Will nano lasts 15 seconds, if I'm right.) 65% and 58% without Will nano running.

OSB:
    Passives...
    Zset - 30
    Actives...

Total OSB at full maximum: Unknown for sure, 97% in 3-4 ACs can be reached with 90% for the rest, the unsure part comes from trying to figure out if Guardian perk works on top of RRFE or overwrites it. if it works on top of RRFE then you have over 100% in all reflect ACs, if not then the previous numbers are the likely absolute maximum you can get for reflects for a shield MP.

Take a moment, go to bathroom, crap yourself. Come back and remember that for all that godlike reflects, one NT can wipe the floor with you if they can land their doubles/triples.
    --

cmon be serious

The killing power of a shield mp is scary , everyone runs in fear. You are comparing a shield mp with a NT??? LOL

I see you didnt mention none shield mp's eh?
    Still here

---

Selfed:
    passive...
    Zset - 30
    Reflect Graft - 13

OSB:
    Passives...
    Zset - 30
    Actives...

--

cmon be serious
    Yeah yeah, who cares if they are godmode? They have incredibly crappy offense so no one cares~

But the thing is, for a "def focus" NT, ie nr1/2 setup.. They still effectively GAIN AR when CB lands. Example, nr2 NT with 3k ar vs random toon with 3k nr. 1st CB lands, NT is at 2200ar (3k - 800 from perks) and random toon is at 2k nr. That's one nano, effectively negating the "sacrifices"
    they made by perking NR and losing AR because of the silly def check. Imo, this is what makes CB unbalanced.(Note I didn't say OP'd, so trolls be gone)

Now my example is bad, and outta context with actual numbers I'm sure, but the basic concept is there. No other prof can perk away 800AR and come out ahead after casting a nano one time.

cmon be serious
    You still can't kill a fly with it, so cut the crap.

MP setup
    Hidden message
    You won.

Red face Izgimmer's Last Word

What everyone is missing is the meaning of BS.

Every profesion got his rules in a BS, and survivability is a big big big thing in a BS, mister MP!

NT are the glass cannons... are.. there were!No more LE nules, no more off/def focus, so another profession runined by hecknoobs, like u probably are.

MP still got options instead, u can wear Dreadloch Tigress and deliver a nasty damage. Or shield and godmodish.

And don't say isn't true.. i bsed with a tl7 mp using shield or tigress. Unless ur experince in game is sitting on kitehill, and then leeching xp from random teams in Inf, u rocks in BS! And defensive focused nt aren't a problem AT ALL!

So after u whined like frigid girls, about LE nukes, now u whines about nr debuf.

INCREDIBLE!

LEARN TO PLAY, or u just go in bs to farm solo kills, not caring about BS result? When my faction got in trouble i always switch (if possible) to defensive focus and root/blind like a mofo.

What happen? An huge mass of noobs 4cappers start whining about roots/blinds (and write pages and pages of threads against roots), like kids get spanked... but they forgot Motr, root stims etc...

<Izgimmer's Last Word>
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS!
    </Izgimmer's Last Word>

Quote Originally Posted by Adva View Post
    But the thing is, for a "def focus" NT, ie nr1/2 setup.. They still effectively GAIN AR when CB lands. Example, nr2 NT with 3k ar vs random toon with 3k nr. 1st CB lands, NT is at 2200ar (3k - 800 from perks) and random toon is at 2k nr. That's one nano, effectively negating the "sacrifices"
    they made by perking NR and losing AR because of the silly def check. Imo, this is what makes CB unbalanced.(Note I didn't say OP'd, so trolls be gone)

Now my example is bad, and outta context with actual numbers I'm sure, but the basic concept is there. No other prof can perk away 800AR and come out ahead after casting a nano one time.
    FAIL!

Remove Notum repulsor perkline, and we will discuss this.

Before u'll ninja fail!

Quote Originally Posted by mocs View Post
    you're quite confusing in the last statement! coffee helps alot.
    old topic is Constant Barrage and..still is.

There is nothing to be discussed but Thanks! for continuously posting so finally 10th page was reached and we know what happen with topics counting 10 pages Have fun on test server with new CB
    I know what will be happen with nerfing coming from hecknoobs, ragequits, less players, less moneys, game shutted

When did the topic go from CB to BS and IU? Or even to NR for that matter?

All I did was post NTs are the only class who can give up that much AR, cast one nano, and negate that loss. I never called for, complained, whined or said I wanted a CB nerfage or anything of the sort. Instead of even attempting to make a half ass intelluctual response, you resort to online children's tactics and tell people to l2p. Thanks for the entertainment at work.

MP still got options instead, u can wear Dreadloch Tigress and deliver a nasty damage. Or shield and godmodish.
    Newsflash!

AS is getting nerfed, so are reflects.

You see, mister NT, you count in only your nerfs after rebalance, but you miss on others.

MP setup
    Hidden message
    You won.

Quote Originally Posted by Adva View Post
    All I did was post NTs are the only class who can give up that much AR, cast one nano, and negate that loss.
    lol, MR? Some trox keepers give up their entire offensive setup for evades, and perk MR to negate that loss and be unperkable while killing everyone with MR. The same here for NT's.

But that's what makes it useful, and actually necessary. There's no point in being an offensive NT because everyone will perk you and die in 5 hits, not to mention every NT-breaking debuff lands through 2600 NR nowadays too. So NT's need to resist pretty much everything. It means a full defensive setup.

Means we have to choose NR. It really isn't a 'choice' and I'm tired of people saying 'glass cannon glass cannon, Nt's choose so much defence, they can always just be offence!' well they can just shut the hell up. Whats the point of being a 'glass cannon' when anyone can kill you before you even get a single nuke off.

I've mentioned in a few other posts, 12 of 14 professions have specials that can completly ignore evades. Nt's have nothing with a 0% check on NR yet 85% of the rest of players get something that has a 0% evade check, which has the ability to cap HP. In fact I'd go as far to say 13 of 14, since even keepers can hotswap.

That leaves NT. The single only profession, which, if can't hit its target, can do absolutely nothing at all, except run away.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast