Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sector 7 Weapons

Sector 7 Weapons

Hai, is there any info about when these exclusive weapons is hitting the live servers/test servers? im so anxious about this!
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

New versions on test live now.
    Fixer issues

Quote Originally Posted by heartless888 View Post
    fixers got 2 more hots since LE, which means their healing over time, more or less, went up 200%

oh.. possible any of you could show me the new stats of them? thanks in advance!
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

So they all are a heavy green colour now, not really loving that. The max beneficial skill is 1.5k now for all of them (was 1.2k). The damage, attack speed and recharge speed of them was adjusted some for many to all of them.

Special Edition Kyr'Ozch Nunchacko are kinda neat. They were a kinda green or blue Shen stick from what I remember. Now they're dark green with that sort of electric beam between the two ends like you see on the "string" of the AI bows. When you run that leaves trails like other AI weapons. The max damage value on them dropped by 100 points though so a MA attack hit and weapon hit damage can be significantly different. No fast attack anymore either. I'd have to play with them more to get an idea of if I like them or not as usable weapons at lvl 200 though. Mind you pairing one of those with a QL 300 Kyr'Ozch Nunchacko - Type 48 (which are also new) might not be bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Oliveerz View Post
    oh.. possible any of you could show me the new stats of them? thanks in advance!
    Which ones? There's sixteen of them and I don't really feel like copy pasting that over for all of them. There is a patch rip out you could look at and I wouldn't be too surprised if they go through more changes before going to live. I have a feeling this patch could be on test for a while (as in weeks) so no need to get too anxious just yet.

They're adding normal Kyr'Ozch MA weapons? Nice.
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

Quote Originally Posted by Ayria View Post
    They're adding normal Kyr'Ozch MA weapons? Nice.
    Yep, and a new type of weapon bio mat (48) that adds brawl and dimach. QL 300 Kyr'Ozch Nunchacko - Type 48 are kinda gimp compare to a Shen Stick but like other AI weapons they at least have no lvl locks. No "MA for combined attack" value listed for the Kyr'Ozch Nunchackos, wonder if that's an error or not.

Code:
    Special Edition Kyr'Ozch Nunchacko
    NODROP 
    Quality level: SPECIAL
    Requirements:
    Wield:
       Martial Arts from 700
       Brawling from 400
       Dimach from 150
       Martial Artist  or  Shade

Damage: 233-266(299)
    Speed:
       Attack 1.50s
       Recharge 1.50s
    Equip delay: 2.00s
    Initiative: Physical Prowess and Martial Arts Initiative
    Range: 5m
    Dual wield: Mult. Melee 400
    MA for combined attack: Martial Arts 900
    Max beneficial skill: 1500
    Attack skills: Martial Arts 100% 
    Defence skills: Evade-ClsC 100% 
    Damage type: Energy AC

Kyr'Ozch Nunchacko - Type 48
    Quality level: 300
    Requirements:
    Wield:
       Must have expansionset: Alien Invasion
       Martial Arts from 2001
       Brawling from 1201
       Dimach from 401

Damage: 290-340(340)
    Speed:
       Attack 1.50s
       Recharge 1.50s
    Dual wield: Mult. Melee 1500
    Max beneficial skill: 2400

Dreadloch Shen Sticks
    NODROP 
    Quality level: SPECIAL
    Requirements:
    Wield:
       Must have expansionset: Lost Eden
       Level from 210
       Martial Arts from 2101
       Brawling from 1301
       Dimach from 651

Damage: 310-490(500)
    Speed:
       Attack 1.50s
       Recharge 1.50s
    Range: 2m
    Dual wield: Mult. Melee 1550
    MA for combined attack: Martial Arts 900
    Max beneficial skill: 2600
    Modifier:
       Max Health 250

That kinda bites. Why wouldn't the normal ones get combined MA? I hope it's an error/oversight too.
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

They upped MBS from 1200 to 1500. Slightly better, but still under the AR of most professions in that level range.

They added FA to the SMG (with same cycle as ofab hawk). Should probably change the cycle to be somewhere between hawk and xan.
    Now, one of the reasons we’ve spent the last month arguing about the debt ceiling is that half of the "teabag" Congress signed a vow to never raise taxes. Someone just handed them something and it wasn’t a gun, a crucifix or a fetus — so they signed it. Why? "Because we’re rugged individuals who love freedom. Now excuse us while we sign this document swearing to do as we’re told." --Bill Maher

Wait, what happened to Fast Attack?

Also:

Yowza... that's a longer range than the Sword O.o

Also - a Kyr'Ozch MA weapon could be really awesome for my 150 Shade, who's been looking for good MA weapons to wield besides the upgraded Tanto and the Compressed Blade. Will have to see how the weapon scales and what the damage will be (since his MA is definitely low) but should be pretty interesting.
    Last edited by Saetos; Nov 7th, 2010 at 09:10:53.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Saetos View Post
    Wait, what happened to Fast Attack?
    Went bye-bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Saetos View Post
    Also:

Yowza... that's a longer range than the Sword O.o
    Actually all the S7 melee weapons have a 5m range. They likely just copied the new standard AI one from the S7 one.

Any idea what the assault rifle is like now?

Quote Originally Posted by Oliveerz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobius76 View Post
    Any idea what the assault rifle is like now?
    http://forums.anarchyonline.com/show...54#post5887154
    zDD - a Damage/HEALS/Tanks/XP parser
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlain View Post
    yea...the best way to fix messed up game mechanics is by giving up item slots for new 'bug fix items'...like I said before, next we'll get the Staff of Pet Pathing and perhaps an Anti-LD Ring and how about some pants that make it so I don't get forced to autoface my opponent after casting a nano when I'm trying to run away...Combined Developer's Wear of Autoface Resistance, and maybe some new symbs with broken quest resistance, oh, and how could I forget the upgrade to the scuba gear that adds Rubberbanding Resistance...

That new SMG looks interesting.

But what happened to the KMP?

Anyone know if these will come in a special ql (150) only or if they are available at any ql?

If it's 150 only they are really underwhelming imo. Too poor to use @ tl5 and jokes at tl6 as far as I can see.

Please, Say NO to prof lock, and put decent reqs on them ...

Why does AO change one of the main mechanism that makes it different from other MMO ?

Up to now, weapons were generaly not prof locked, but had reqs that demanded that you either were a "predilection" prof with toolset allowing to meet the reqs, or that you twink / sacrifice stuff to equip them if you were not a "predilection" prof for those weapons.

Now, a level 151 that has more or less put IP in the skills needed for the weapon can equip those with ZERO equipement, and without bothering to buff...
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Seriously, why do they still have profession locks and silly, low, equipment reqs?
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Noobius76 View Post
    Anyone know if these will come in a special ql (150) only or if they are available at any ql?

If it's 150 only they are really underwhelming imo. Too poor to use @ tl5 and jokes at tl6 as far as I can see.
    They only drop at one QL, they still have prof locks, they're still nodrop and they still have stupidly low equip reqs.

Quote Originally Posted by -Klod- View Post
    Seriously, why do they still have profession locks and silly, low, equipment reqs?
    Because if they hadn't, they would only be usable by a few professions and FC would have to add something else to the rest of us. And just imagine how the soldiers and advies would bitch and moan if some professions got new nanos while they "only" got new weapons. Recent policy seems to be that it's better to give everyone the same, regardless of what the different professions actually need.
    Why play melee when crat pets can do your job?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyldebeast View Post
    Simple, why the melee hate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    ...Melee people/pets are needed...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast