Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Feedback on daily missions

I got the same Ottus mish, the hill in question is outside of Foremans area and to the left, big yellow plants on the hill. I got the same mish on my 200 Froob and 194 Sloob and can confirm the reward is xp, didn't notice on the froob cause xp is no good to me but got 20M xp on the sloob.

You just run up the hill and they spawn, so be buffed before you go runnin up that hill

Edit: More like 19M xp, bad at math ><
    Last edited by Fadedmoon; May 4th, 2010 at 17:58:31.

I need to know if this mission thingy will give me exp, even though I have xp gain turned off. I have 100% xp -> research, but I'm afraid to complete the mission in case I still get xp, xp overflows from research to regular xp etc. so that I maybe gain lvl 151.

The daily missions from the Senior agent aren't the "daily missions for 220's," they appear to be daily missions you can run *in addition* to a daily mission from one of the other agents in the agency. I got 66k sk as a reward on a 215 alt for doin the "kill 100 rollerrats in serenity islands" mission, and could still pull the elites from the senior agent.
    Lusthorne - 220 Keeper | Isellthings - 220 Trader - PvP-Config
    Soupknotsie - 220 Doctor | Blabberus - 220 Crat
    and many more

Boost outdoor sk in Pen/Inf or adjust missions for mixed factions
    A different approach to GTH
    Quote Originally Posted by Sterva View Post
    If you felt that I was implying that you are an idiot, it's probably because you are in fact, an idiot.

ok wondering about what happens when you forfeit the daily mission.
    I have a
    "Daily Note From The Agency
    Description:
    Daily Note From The Agency

You have chosen to forfeit your job, you need to talk to an agency handler to close the active assignment."

This shows as having 00:00 remaining time so i guess it will not time out
    Have tried to interact with all NPC's at the agency, there are no updates.

Is this a hidden 18h lockout quest?
    Then it needs to have a timer to show that, no?
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

Quote Originally Posted by Dogtrauma View Post
    ok wondering about what happens when you forfeit the daily mission.
    I have a
    "Daily Note From The Agency
    Description:
    Daily Note From The Agency

You have chosen to forfeit your job, you need to talk to an agency handler to close the active assignment."

This shows as having 00:00 remaining time so i guess it will not time out
    Have tried to interact with all NPC's at the agency, there are no updates.

Is this a hidden 18h lockout quest?
    Then it needs to have a timer to show that, no?
    You need to talk to the "handler" that gave you the original mission.
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Ok, I used a lvl 47 toon to try these daily missions ...

One mission is to kill in sequence 3 acolytes, 3 faithfulls, etc thru to exarch ... only trouble is everyone my size has same mission I think, so I am waiting for first acolyte to respawn ....

Not very efficient, do I need 100 man team to get credit for kills?

Second mission is to collect Red berry wine, unique item in ToTW, worth:
    Received reward: 2730 XP, 25000 credits.
    You received 2779 xp.
    49 xp was gained as a side bonus!

Third mission is pvp mission to join battlestation fight ... Wrong! battlestation is not running ... at least this lvl it sometimes runs. What about my pvp missions for after I level past 49???? Do I have to wait until 150+ for next pvp mission? I thought these Daily missions were a solo effort for those of us that aren't on so much?

Still no Acolyte ....

Colrain

edit: So to do this mission I have to wait at an Acolyte spawn spot until 3 have spawned otherwise all I find are dead ones. This makes no sense, no one does ToTW killing one kind of mob at a time ... I kill one Acolyte then some cultists then a Faithful, etc. To do this mission would have to spend the whole day in Temple ...

This mission should have you killing these Temple mobs in ANY sequence!!! Not just 3 of first then 3 of second, this is crazy! 30 minutes and I have found ONE Acolyte to kill ... NOT WORKING!

2nd edit: Ok 45 minutes to find 3 Acolytes to kill, first group of 5 mob types to kill ... so 5 hours to a Daily mission that was supposed to get done in an hour or so for Nice xp? This is not working for me at all!!!

This mission needs fixing in a big way! Time for me to abandon this one!

Colrain
    Last edited by Colrain; May 4th, 2010 at 19:33:40. Reason: update

meh, train 100 rollerrats. nothing special but the xp/token reward was nice.

Account status Cancelled

been playing 5 years, 6 toons to 220, just too much fail in this patch to "wait and see" any longer

Pvpers didnt need a new daily source of vp, pvmers that didnt care for bs did. Thats insanely obvious to anyone with 3 braincells to rub together. Add in the fact that the bs doesnt run, or takes way too long to get a win, and this is hardly something you can do in half an hour after work.

Id be tempted to stay except orgmates already cancelled today. Wonder how many people will cancel their accounts this week.

With regards to the daily mish for VPs that requires you to enter the Battlestation, I realize that these have not been running at all levels before, but are they still not running today? I mean, if everyone is pulling these missions, is it still not driving people to BS? I'm sure that was FCs intention with structuring the mission in this way. We have been complaining for ages that BSs don't run at all but two levels regularly, and so they are obviously trying to get people into BS. Is it really not working? If so, epic phail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    I have played my toon 280 days. You have played ur toon 36 days. My toon is better. Get over it.

Did an elite prisoner mish on a 220. killed the bod, went and spoke to the warden afterwards, almost missed that there was then another mission to speak to the original agent who then gave me 45K sk.

Hint; check your mission panel :P
    220/30 Ranged Advy, Neut 'n proud of it. Moxet
    220/25 NT Moxilla
    220/29 Moxdacrat
    150/14 Doc
    200/18 MP
    various other bits n bobs

Daily mishes was fun. I got to charm a mob as a SOLDIER!!

Half a inferno easy reward in 10-15 minutes time for little grief and no brain melting experiences.

The elite mishes may need some work though, and it seems the pvp mishes do too. Otherwise, thumbs up.
    Leave "Marinegent" AScar - 220/23/65 Atrox Agent
    Wakeup "Marinesold" Screaming - 220/30/70 Nanomage Soldier
    "Moonmarin" - 220/30/80 Solitus Martial Artist
    "Marinekeep" - 215/18/4x Atrox Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    to be fair, 2.8k ar is enough to perk anyone except fixers, mas, advs, shades, nt's that blinded you, shield mps, bow mps that landed dazzle, def docs, crats, or marinesold

so all in all it's a fairly viable setup

Quote Originally Posted by Hvyshadows View Post
    With regards to the daily mish for VPs that requires you to enter the Battlestation, I realize that these have not been running at all levels before, but are they still not running today? I mean, if everyone is pulling these missions, is it still not driving people to BS? I'm sure that was FCs intention with structuring the mission in this way. We have been complaining for ages that BSs don't run at all but two levels regularly, and so they are obviously trying to get people into BS. Is it really not working? If so, epic phail.
    BS is for people that want to pvp, which is why it never runs. Who wants to stand in line for 30 minutes every day for something that might not even happen, that they didn't want to do in the first place? And then you lose because your side is stocked with pvmers that dont want to be there, if the bs actually starts. Great plan *******.

Save the sprouts. Kill 3 Dark Enigmas.
    Did that and for a minute the mission changed to look if the spout was ok, then the mission restarted. Save the sprouts. Kill 3 Dark Enigmas. This time nothing spawned. No reward
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

Ouch, crappy FPS in there! i got 14 FPS inside and outside shown, but the movement is really jerky... Feels more like 3 FPS
    Level 200 Nanomage Nano-Technician on Rimor speaking... - Unit Commander of Knights of Ka
    Toons:(*=froobs)
    Zzzzzzwap* (inofficial main),
    Krisplin* (main, but buff whore),
    Theophrastus* (piercing doc - aka froob shade)
    Kosminski (Shade - Yes, i went paid...)
    Codeleet (s10 & pvp)
    ~ Founder of TL5+ - Rimor TL5+ froob raid force ~ || ~ My Tweet... ~

Quote Originally Posted by Drmurskain View Post
    on my 146 froob, i got mission to kill 100 rollerrats at serenity islands. You cant use RK treatment/firstaid kits there, which makes it way too hard for froobs :/
    lol you don't have to kill anything just train them, which should be quite easy, no matter what level you are.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

did anyone find these chips? i cleared an ado static and i found nothing special, i killed 30-40 regular mobs in inf, i found nothing.
    Fence Sitter

Quote Originally Posted by bonkbonk View Post
    did anyone find these chips? i cleared an ado static and i found nothing special, i killed 30-40 regular mobs in inf, i found nothing.
    I turned in an inferno doja chip today. When I was on test.. I found them on outdoor mobs in every area except ely/nascence (I didn't look tbh). They have level locks on them as well.

I hadn't found any in the instances but i haven't done Alb/Alappa/Dark Ruins on Test or Live and I assume that's where they drop. (They were already dropping from Dark Ruin team instance).
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Did a mission to blow up the alien ship on my 174 crat. Warped in and could not calm the mobs, that where way below my level. So i thought this was taking to much time and used the bomb item.

This is not a good location to place the bomb.
    You have successfully set up the bomb.
    Side tokens collected: 2864.

Mission completed at the mission entrance point. Dont know if i did got any xp, because its disabled.
    Soldier level 220/ax30/le70 veteran of clan First Light
    Bureaucrat level 174/ax24/le42 advisor of clan First Light

Did a quick mission to Smugglers Den with my 196 trader. Could team others for it so it went by very quickly and I got around 32mill exp, was enough to ding me.

Guess thats a thumbs up from me.

Pulled a Sec 28 Mission with my Enfo. These seem more the kind of thing you'd pull if you knew your going to do the sector, to boost your exp gain. I attempted to do it solo by duel logging and creating a raid but realised once I was inside that the mob I had to 'cut' flesh from was one of the Drone Harvesters, that spawn during the boss kill.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast