Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: *Official* Daily Mission Bug reports

Funcom employee

I'm sending you a PM Gliese, to ask for some details.
    I have not managed to reproduced this..
    If this happens again, please let me know (:
    Former Game Director of Anarchy Online.

Not a major bug, but the Enigma Dog Trainer has a couple different ways he starts the conversation off, and one of them doesn't really make sense...

Enigma Dog Trainer: Oh, hey - Good to see you again! What's up?
    Advertising: That they did. They said something about... "training enigma dogs"?
    Enigma Dog Trainer: Yeah man, that's the gig alright.

Basic Shoplifter

From level 201-219 I get one random medical equipment of the appropriate ql from each of the shops (basic, advanced, superior).

At level 220 I get one random medical equipement of the appropriate ql from the basic shop. From the advanced and superior I always get ql 200 advanced surgery clinic. This happens with every single prof I have at lvl 220, and lvl 220 only.

I have reported this bug using the ingame /bug since I started to notice it. At 220 I have never got anything else than an advanced surgery clinic from advanced and superior shops on any of my chars.
    General of First Order

SL elite daily (which, btw, I love - thanks for putting those in!
    The one that sends you into Adonis Catas to kill catas bosses, at least one of the bosses (Iki-Ryo) does not update the mish. Tested twice with this boss at different times, no update. All the other bosses we've killed so far gave the proper update.

Quote Originally Posted by lindelu View Post
    I have reproduced the issue with A Contingent Spy.
    There was a small random chance that the NPC would walk into the "a good place to hide" zone and then leave it. This triggered the aggressive behaviour... A simple "IfPlayer" check should solve this problem.

A huge thank you to everyone who have reported this and sent in feedback.

Also, well spotted Litestrider!
    Sure, no one listened to me when I reported it a year ago. Everyone said I was crazy, that I was doing something "wrong". Now I''m validated. See page number 17, post #337 of this thread.

Now Litestrider comes along a year later and says the same thing I said a year ago and gets all the credit.
    Last edited by protozo; Oct 9th, 2011 at 08:17:22.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirulina View Post
    I had the most horrible experience with spaced out terminate alien cocoons mission today. All the cocoons attack me and prevent me from using heal and nano treatment kits. No matter if I try to area calm them, calms lands but they dont still stop attacking wtf? Its nearly impossible to get it through with a squishy prof without heals. Have loved playing crat but this mission really pissed me off. Also pathfinding is really horrible for pet in this mission.
    I reported this ages ago(http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=585062), but got shot down saying this was designed behaviour....which seemed pretty weak to me at the time but left it at that. Thought this was supposed to be fixed in latest patch(18.4.8) :

"Daily Mission: Spaced Out - Cocoons should no longer be aggressive resulting in attack message spam."

Just did the "Spaced Out" mission, and cocoons are still aggressive, am getting the "cannot be in fight" message when I try and heal up with sit down rechargers. While not getting the attack message spam is all good, rather not get agg at all.
    RK2 - Pimpmyride 220 Engi!

Four Holes Graffiti, doesnt seem to update, you can use the clan nano-spray on the omni sign but the mission doesnt update, only the first sign is marked with a waypoint. Might have something to do with being a neutral that gets the mission ?

Famous Last Words Clan daily mission. Collect all six pages, and try to give them to the Agency receptionist, and they're not accepted. It appears that it does not register that you have collected the 6 pages, as you are not told to return to the agency after all 6 are collected.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkishpunk View Post
    Four Holes Graffiti, doesnt seem to update, you can use the clan nano-spray on the omni sign but the mission doesnt update, only the first sign is marked with a waypoint. Might have something to do with being a neutral that gets the mission ?
    Does not update even for an omni faction tagging clan signs.
    RK1

Zyol Atrox Enforcer
    Dryact Atrox Shade
    Rullebor Solitus Fixer
    Whatbot Nanomage Engineer
    Aretmetik Solitus Doctor
    Lyderyan Opi Fixer
    Howlingstar Solitus Bureaucrat

I could not get the alien Distress Signal daily in Holes in the Wall to update.
    Go there, talk to NPC, aliens spawn, I kill them all. No update, NPC won't speak to me, targetting her does nothing. Eventually I deleted the daily.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkishpunk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyol View Post
    Does not update even for an omni faction tagging clan signs.
    You should get something in your NCU. Once you have all 3 in your NCU, daily should update/complete.
    Edta 200 NT, froob , Setup, General of NEPA, Raid Leader of TLfiveplus (Froob Raids)
    Neutral For Life, AO For Ever!
    Please, let Clan and Omni return to Neutral Clan/Omni Resignation forms!

Quote Originally Posted by Edta View Post
    You should get something in your NCU. Once you have all 3 in your NCU, daily should update/complete.
    The only thing we got is the pvp flag and no update on the next location.
    RK1

Zyol Atrox Enforcer
    Dryact Atrox Shade
    Rullebor Solitus Fixer
    Whatbot Nanomage Engineer
    Aretmetik Solitus Doctor
    Lyderyan Opi Fixer
    Howlingstar Solitus Bureaucrat

Alien distress signal in Holes in the Wall, talked to the NPC but nothing happened, I found an alien stuck in geometry (could tab it but couldn't attack, even with /pet hunt on my crat)

After 2 minutes the mission resets over and over.

Deleted.
    Too many alts to mention.

I got the 4 Holes Graffiti one which worked perfectly fine. I just got done putting a guide up on AOU if you're having issues with doing it as Omni. It was a little confusing as to what to do, and then how to move on and get the updates, but it's on the site now and I can testify it works since I went through and did it all and took the screenshots.

I also got the Distress Signal mission and had no issues with it either. I spoke with her, they attacked, spoke with her more, and more attacked until I had taken down 3 ensigns and then the mission was updated and she would only repeat something about not seeing anymore but to be careful.
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO fansite worldwide - Site Manager || Follow us on Twitter and Facebook!

Graffiti didnt update for me when I tried the first time ( I was trying to find the damn signs ) , then I tried again tagging all 3 one after another without within a few minutes and 3 different signs rather than waiting for the signs to 'clean up'. so the fast tagging updated my mission
    Act Well your part, for Within lies all honor.

---------------------------------------------------

Darkwillow : *°°° Queen of Storm *°°°
    Milk 'Hotcow' Factory ^^MOO MOO^^
    Thomas 'Ceryx' Tomato
    --Blackmail--
    Kiyoko 'Purk' Whites
    Shu 'Zecret' Shan

Browsing since 2002.

Quote Originally Posted by Corax View Post
    Famous Last Words Clan daily mission. Collect all six pages, and try to give them to the Agency receptionist, and they're not accepted. It appears that it does not register that you have collected the 6 pages, as you are not told to return to the agency after all 6 are collected.
    This
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

so the mission doesnt update and doesnt complete when you get the 6 pages?
    Daily Missions Bug Thread(Closed)

Aliantin - 206 Bureaucrat Retired Squad Commander of DeltaSquad
    Jetfix - 107 Fixer Retired DeltaSquad
    Aliannt - 145 Nano-Technician Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Corax View Post
    Just had this happen to me....stupidly frustrating daily. The pages weren't that easy to find in the first place, and worst of all, they're all UNIQUE so this is a massive time sink. And to top it all off, once all are found, can't even hand them in. TRY AGAIN!

{edited by Anarrina: removed discussion of GM actions}
    Last edited by Anarrina; Oct 12th, 2011 at 05:58:44.
    RK2 - Pimpmyride 220 Engi!

SL Elite Daily- Adonis Catacombs issue

Mission Description:

Adonis Catacombs
    Description:
    Adonis Catacombs

In the deeps of the Shadowlands, manifestations of deception plots to poison the land. The DOJA institute, with funding from the private sector, will reward any citizen who rids the land of these horrific creatures.

Equip your best violence and gather your friends; kill three catacomb bosses to claim your reward.

=============
    First I killed Shi-Ryo and got: (19:37) You have to kill 2 more Shi-Ryo to fulfill one of your missions!
    (19:37) You received 289357 xp.
    (19:37) 47256 xp was gained as a side bonus!
    (19:37) All team members can loot these remains.

Then I killed Iki-Ryo and got: (19:45) You received 248088 xp.
    (19:45) 40516 xp was gained as a side bonus!
    (19:45) All team members can loot these remains.

Then I killed Blood of Styx and got: (19:51) You have to kill 1 more Blood of Styx to fulfill one of your missions!
    (19:51) You received 248088 xp.
    (19:51) 40516 xp was gained as a side bonus!
    (19:51) All team members can loot these remains.

Looks like it didn't give me an update for the kill for Iki-Ryo.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Foreman's Graffiti

How the he** are u supposed to paint the poster in Foreman's?
    There is only 1 poster outside the entrace to foremans "dungeons" and 2 other's.
    I can only paint the Omni sign and not the other 2 i have also find another on the center of Foremans but that i can't paint - when i paint the first sign and fly arround the center and come back the paint is gone. And im a fixer= more speed....

So i guess its better to delete the mission next time u get it....
    Quee

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast