Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Confirmed Collector Loot

Jensen Gem Cutter + Gall Stone says Gall Stone must be at least ql 512. Tradeskill window has an empty box for "Result". There is no combination involving a Screwdriver.

Has any1 seen a gold chest drop after the patch ?

Obviously otherwise it wouldnt be in the list.

SILVER CHEST:

*edit*

nothing new
    Last edited by RedWatr; May 11th, 2010 at 05:49:07.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Its all in there already

looted gold chest yesterday, correction spawned a gold chest. had an alien probe.

Vickie
    Sovieta, Seraph - Angel of the first order
    Ihsahna,my Twinkie

" What on earth would our beloved, stinking, beautiful Europe have become without our dope fiends, drunkards, homosexuals, consumptives, madmen, syphilitics, bed-wetters, criminals, and epileptics? Our whole culture was created by invalids, lunatics, and felons."
    —Moment of Freedom- Jens Bjørneboe 1966

Spiritual in silver? well thats a great joke.

Im pretty sure Bronze list is complete. I'm sure theres some missing on silver and gold tho
    Last edited by Infinite0; May 11th, 2010 at 16:19:13.

Funcom employee

Doesn't look like any of the lists are complete just yet. =D

Edit: vvvvvv I didn't say that anything on the lists was right either. =D
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Well, you didn't say anything on the lists was wrong, so that's interesting...

Groups I've been in must just have horribly awful luck. I'd say in all, I've completed it 10 times, so 60 bronze chests. Of those, I think we've only seen 2 silver chests, and absolutely 0 gold chests. "Un-fix" the droprate again please.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

It doesnt help when you get "You already have this unique item" and then you dont know what item was SUPPOSED to come out WTB "You already have a <item name>" type message instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite0 View Post
    It doesnt help when you get "You already have this unique item" and then you dont know what item was SUPPOSED to come out WTB "You already have a <item name>" type message instead.
    Yeah, I've seen this a few times as well, although since I've only got crap loot bronze chests I'm sure it was nothing worth mentioning...but still, if the message actually said what the item was that would be nice.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

not been there yet, but id figure an idea to leave RBP on an alt. Just in case:P

edge of tara dropped off body

todays run and my loot was
    bronze-crap
    silver-cotwk,lava protection ring,dchest
    gold-RBP

Quote Originally Posted by cratoholic View Post
    todays run and my loot was
    bronze-crap
    silver-cotwk,lava protection ring,dchest
    gold-RBP
    quite a nice run.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post

Edit: vvvvvv I didn't say that anything on the lists was right either. =D
    wow, talk about being helpful ...

Quote Originally Posted by Shaguar View Post
    wow, talk about being helpful ...
    They have never provided information about item drops or tradeskills, unless its something thats broken that is.

And Im sure most players would agree, its better to find out yourself than just be told.
    Omutb - President - Ring of Destruction

If you only knew the power of the Frosted Strawberry Poptart....

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; Or close the wall up with our English dead." - because Wales just isnt a country

Chernobyl, providing the freshest bottled water since 1986, for that healthy green glow.

If i understand correctly, you get a bronze all the time, which has a chance to spawn silver, which itself has a chance to spawn a gold ?

Sounds like too much of an all-or-nothing design, since, if i understood correctly, if you had the gold, you had the silver too ?

Look at the above exemple.

Low droprate of very big huge items always sucked in the way that you need to do a ****load of runs to get close to the probabilities.

On a low amount of run, you ll get the lucky peeps gettin 2 RBP and a d chest in a row and the majority which will have nofin worthing it for ages.

If a Gold can be spawned w/o a silver, guess it's fine-ish.

Tbh if i were in a team i d suggest to sell big yesdrop phatz and share credz within the team tho, would cut the luck factor as well, but i guess with the individual chest system in place, people would never do that.

NB : The chest idea is fun in itself tho, i feel like playing zelda again Could it drop in front of the toon from the sky, in a shiny lightshow please ?
    Last edited by Djantro; May 12th, 2010 at 12:33:30.

corpse : Burden of Competence
    (1st day pf)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast