Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Equality

Equality

Hi all i see ALOT of people stil asking for Balance and a status on that...well id like some EQUALITY, and here is an example of what i mean.

Im gonna compare 2 of the same items from 2 different prof's....here goes.

Stellar Meta-Physicist Nanodeck

Modifier:
    RangeInc. NF 5
    RangeInc. Weapon 5
    Run Speed 50
    Critical Decrease 2
    Matt.Metam 30
    Intelligence 30
    Nano Progra 60
    Nano Resist 60
    1h Blunt 30
    2h Blunt 30
    Bow 30
    Pistol 30
    Psycho Modi 30
    Sensory Impr 30
    Max Health 300

lets break it down.........

basic nano deck has the following....

Modifier:
    RangeInc. Weapon 5
    Run Speed 50
    Critical Decrease 2

Basic meta star has the following....

Star of Moral

Modifier:
    Matt.Metam 30
    Intelligence 30
    Nano Progra 60
    Nano Resist 60

gives them a total of 7 things

which in total when combined to a stellar, gives an EXTRA 8 (EIGHT) Modifier's and the end product having 15 Modifier's...ummmm go figure.

Stellar Keeper Nanodeck

Modifier:
    RangeInc. Weapon 5
    Run Speed 50
    Critical Decrease 2
    2h Edged 30
    Parry 30
    Riposte 30
    Add All Def. 30
    Fast Attack 30
    Brawling 30

Ok lets break this 1 down........

Basic nano deck has the following....

Modifier:
    RangeInc. Weapon 5
    Run Speed 50
    Critical Decrease 2

Basic keeper star has the following....

Star of Faith

Modifier:
    2h Edged 30
    Parry 30
    Riposte 30
    Add All Def. 30

Gives them a total of 7 things

which in total when combined as a Stellar gives an EXTRA 2 (TWO) Modifier's and the end product having a total of 9 (NINE) Modifier's, but if u take into concideration the 2 dead skil's Parry/Riposte they are back down to 7 any point in making the combine at all....ummm go figure.

For those of you that havent spotted the obvious difference...keeper got 6 (SIX) less Modifier's

and yet people are still whinning about Balance....i would like to see some good old fashioned EQUALITY.

Ive said it before and ill say it again...NONE of the developers have a keeper, but i wonder how many have an MP/ADVY/all other prof's....who ALWAYS seem to get decent upgrades/Love/Nano's ect ect ect ect ect...
    Last edited by Madmonk877; May 21st, 2010 at 05:06:31.

I would'nt say nerf the MP stellar, but i rather see the Keeper stellar get ALOT more Modifiers, as usual keeper was left in the dark and fed on rotting bronto burger leftover's....and when you concider how many leftover's we have actually had to eat with every update/patch....you can now see why keeper's just arnt rolled/played anymore

MP star needs variety since MPs use several different weaponstyles, so they dont wanna force them into just one cookiecutter weapon option by giving support to only it in items such as this. Simple as that. Also, im sure many MPs would be willing to change half of those mods in theirs just to that +30 AAD keepers have. Its not only about the amount of different skills, but those that count and really make the difference.

So don't go yet burn your Keeper's Bras and shouting Equality! Single item difference such as your example posted doesnt yet mean much and you kinda failed to see the simple logical reason behind the difference too which makes your point kinda invalid. Which is one prof that is meant to be using only one weaponstyle (2he keeper) vs prof that has support for several ones (1h Blunt, 2h Blunt , Bow, Pistol MPs).

LOL...MP's are a SUPPORT class, you said it urself just then and yet you say they need more access to weps..1HB/2HB/PISTOL/BOW....what do you FC overloved children want ?....ask urself this...what weps do keepers have acces to ????...and lol @ 30 AAD...compared to MP shield...thats a little bit of understatment comming from murself haha.

I'll trade the MP for the Keeper one if you want.
    Facebook
    Idiots are just like slinkies. It makes you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercutting View Post
    Bs isn't where the real pvp happens, tis' where the pvmers' go to feel like they've pvped.
    [Zacyx]: i will perma bann u from MR

Quote Originally Posted by Madmonk877 View Post
    LOL...MP's are a SUPPORT class, you said it urself just then and yet you say they need more access to weps..1HB/2HB/PISTOL/BOW....what do you FC overloved children want ?....ask urself this...what weps do keepers have acces to ????...and lol @ 30 AAD...compared to MP shield...thats a little bit of understatment comming from murself haha.
    The point is that only one of those modifiers is useful to a particular MP at a given point in time. MPs can use several weapons with equal skill (or lack thereof), so they get +30 to 4 weapon types. Keepers use one weapon, so they get +30 to 1 weapon type. It's that simple. Stop crying.

If we added 30 melee energy and 30 rifle on stellar keeper deck would you be satisfied.
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

useful modifiers you say...how usefull is parry/rip...bearing in mind they are dead skills....how many of those mods on MP stellar are useless ?????

useful modifiers you say...how usefull is parry/rip...bearing in mind they are dead skills....how many of those mods on MP stellar are useless ?????
    The NR is about the only thing I find usefull. I have enough of the rest for them not to really matter.
    Facebook
    Idiots are just like slinkies. It makes you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercutting View Post
    Bs isn't where the real pvp happens, tis' where the pvmers' go to feel like they've pvped.
    [Zacyx]: i will perma bann u from MR

If an MP is using bow, then 3. If using pistol, then 3. If using 2hb, then 3. If using 1hb, then 3.
    Waiting for a cure.

Madmonk is right. Check carefully what the MP star has, and what is given in the Keeper star and something went totally wrong during the design, and it's the same for other stars:

Nano skills + Nano resist + HP + weapon skill + the usual RS etc.
    Last edited by Ocene; May 21st, 2010 at 09:22:50.

What everybody else said... but also:

Didn't Means already announce that both Parry and Riposte will be getting new functionality? (Parry: Blocking normal and specials damage. Riposte: a damage attack). Sometimes, FC designs and develops a profession in a certain way because they know what's coming...

X

yea its coming for a half year already..im sick of it.
    SOON™coming back...
    Neosh 220/20 Shade | Neokirurg 220/21 Doc crit setup | Neoc 216/18 Crat
    Shades are really invisible (from FC point of view)
    Patterns/symbs SALE ----- Refined imps SALE

LOL...MP's are a SUPPORT class, you said it urself just then and yet you say they need more access to weps..1HB/2HB/PISTOL/BOW....what do you FC overloved children want ?
    It's been a while since the last good OMG SUPPORT PROFESSIONZ WITH PEWPEWZ argument. Thank you for this.

Top tip: You might want to continue by stating support professions are not worthy of CC armor, because it's meant for the real men doing real battle and that support professions should die in PvP really easily and should expect no different.
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

easy enough fix- add heavy weapons, ranged energy, melee energy + nano programming to the keeper star.

next
    Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    considering how many ranged advies omni has, clan did quite a job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    Ive rolled NT and rarely make it longer than 3-4s vs fixers.
    Talking whats OP and whats not by people who have never really played so told OP profession is just lame.

GIVE ME KIPPUR STAR FOR MAH MP!!!! I would kill for that "Add All Def. 30".

Pretty please.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

Sure, I trade you our star for AS and pistol support.
    blah

Quote Originally Posted by Mostadio View Post
    If an MP is using bow, then 3. If using pistol, then 3. If using 2hb, then 3. If using 1hb, then 3.
    lol doesent matter which 1 you use...the others are STIL usefull, they just become unchosen to use....wereas the parry/riposte is useless no matter what...they are DEAD skills...and have been for over 5 years....is pistol skill a dead skil ??? is bow a dead skil ??? is 1hb/2hb a dead skill....???...i love morons like you lolz.

Quote Originally Posted by Klodders View Post
    GIVE ME KIPPUR STAR FOR MAH MP!!!! I would kill for that "Add All Def. 30".

Pretty please.
    Sure ill trade you for +60 NR/+30 in x3 nano skills

Deal!

Now that we've achieved equality pleaser get your ****ing rainbows and unicorns the hell out of here

Quote Originally Posted by NoGoal View Post
    Sure, I trade you our star for AS and pistol support.
    There's no AS support on our star.

It's a deal. Where do I sign?
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast