Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: fear

That's how I use it on my enforcer. Zergs in BS and I fear the top DDer and run outta there =p.
    The Alt King.
    Payvaypay - 220/16/39..? -SOON™ TO BE SOLITUS- Enfo, General of Serendipity.
    And lots of others .

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah View Post
    Realistically, fear shouldn't break on hit. Why would you be less scared when the thing you are running from smashes you in the back of the head?

Realitically, we're talking characters who have done hardcore combat all day every day for several years, against spirts and demons and satan himself (the beast), and died multiple times, they shouldn't be scared of anything anymore.
    Realistically fear would make me run away from the caster, not straight into his arms.
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Howlin banned indefinitely by Gorafk Reason: Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Quote Originally Posted by DaChain View Post
    Fears are dumb cause of one reason, you shouldn't get hit while feared, notice when you are feared you run in random directions, thus should be harder for any prof to hit you cause they cannot assume where you will run next.....fear should not be an offensive nano (ill fear this guy so i can hit him while he runs) should be an evac nano (ill fear this guy so I can escape).

Logic behind this argument :

Fear - Run random direction - Attacker doesn't know where ull run - Attacker cannot hit you cause of random direction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daggzz View Post
    It does make more sense for it to be more of an evac nano.
    AHHHHH HES RUNING AWAYYY TEH HORRERRRRR.

Makes sense to me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123