Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 170 agents needs nerf :)

Quote Originally Posted by navycut View Post
    Guessing it's prob not easy to land CoC too with rage running and whatnot
    Yeah. Like I said it's a one time thing, and then he knows how to counter it.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

the funny thing is, you guys talk about how crappy MP's are, but when I run with an MP on my NT, we destroy. the MP's toolset works perfectly with my NR debuff, and if you can't see how that can be insanely fun, well..you've never teamed with an NT so offensively I think MP's are one of those profs that work perfectly when you work well with others. Defensively, you can't act like you're the only one this is happening to, any 170 CS agent with a grain of thought put into it does the same thing to 90% of the profs out there. take these agents out of the scenario and your defenses seem to work quite well.
    AO: ▐ Renamed 220/30 adv▐ Giit 200/30 NT game over setup▐ Somethiing 199/21 Confused Sold▐ Sixunder 158/21 tard ▐ Eightup 150/20 flex▐ Giitjiit 57/6 NT▐
    FFXIV: Giit Paradisian - 50 CNJ/White Mage - Hyperion server

Quote Originally Posted by Frubaliscious View Post
    the funny thing is, you guys talk about how crappy MP's are, but when I run with an MP on my NT, we destroy. the MP's toolset works perfectly with my NR debuff, and if you can't see how that can be insanely fun, well..you've never teamed with an NT so offensively I think MP's are one of those profs that work perfectly when you work well with others. Defensively, you can't act like you're the only one this is happening to, any 170 CS agent with a grain of thought put into it does the same thing to 90% of the profs out there. take these agents out of the scenario and your defenses seem to work quite well.
    's because of those OP NR debuffs you've got. Makes sense that a prof which revolves around casting performs better if the defense their offense checks is taken away.

Could do the same if you were NT+Trader, or NT+Crat, or NT+Doctor.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

How about removing CH completely from the game? Think that will fix a lot of problems, including tl5 agents, docs and advys.
    General of First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Doniger View Post
    How about removing CH completely from the game? Think that will fix a lot of problems, including tl5 agents, docs and advys.
    Or at least giving it cooldown, much longer then ICH one.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

tbh that's not a horrible idea. it would even make pvm more challenging and fun imo.

and Klod, nerfing CS and removing the stun would go a long long way to balancing agents. I don't think the prof needs to be stripped, or gimped, but just some small adjustments rly. Agents are supposed to brutal in pvp, but they shouldn't be Gods like they are now.
    AO: ▐ Renamed 220/30 adv▐ Giit 200/30 NT game over setup▐ Somethiing 199/21 Confused Sold▐ Sixunder 158/21 tard ▐ Eightup 150/20 flex▐ Giitjiit 57/6 NT▐

But then you screw up that mps revenge where he casts bm dominate on the agent so he can't ch for 5 min

omg Dominate is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO annoying >< that shiz needs to be removable alr lol

Quote Originally Posted by Frubaliscious View Post
    omg Dominate is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO annoying >< that shiz needs to be removable alr lol
    Too bad one buff from the very same profession that casted it, totally nullifies the effect for 1 hour.

Quote Originally Posted by agentwolve View Post
    Also maybe read the future perk documentation, it might help, IIRC agents are getting nerfed, perk wise. (at tl5)
    Everyone else is getting nerfed as well, AS/specials wise, on the whole tile level range (except agents, which actually get upper hand here) and unless CH gets nerfed as well, it means agents will actually have it more easy in the end.

Removal or nerfing of CH would make life very hard for endgame froob docs. Debump. ;p

(Or if you're gonna nerf it give us the 175 SL heal)
    Sheffsam (200/0 Agent) E - Drsheffsam (200/0 Doc) E - Sheffsammy (200/0 NT) E - Sheffie (200/0 Trader) E - Sheffix (200/0 Fixer) E
    Sheffs (220/30/70 Doc) Crit - Nabcake (220/30/70 NT) Cheap & Effective - Sheff (220/30/67 Agent) Equip Undecided
    RK2 Neutral - Grey Area

Agent's are already useless in tl7.

You remove CH, then I delete my agent and cancel my account. We have NOTHING at all for any defense worth a damn then.

There's always got to be a "top-dog". So what if its agents at tl5? 1hb enforcers are still more annoying at tl7 then tl5 agents are, so i don't even want to hear this nonsense.

Giit plays an NT, he complains cause why? Are agents the only profession you can't kill in 2-3 button pushes?

Klod's a professional troll, he practically has a business card for that type of thing already.

You are all trying to destroy a profession entirely. Leave it alone. It's practically dead at tl7 already..
    Leave "Marinegent" AScar - 220/23/65 Atrox Agent
    Wakeup "Marinesold" Screaming - 220/30/70 Nanomage Soldier
    "Moonmarin" - 220/30/80 Solitus Martial Artist
    "Marinekeep" - 215/18/4x Atrox Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    to be fair, 2.8k ar is enough to perk anyone except fixers, mas, advs, shades, nt's that blinded you, shield mps, bow mps that landed dazzle, def docs, crats, or marinesold

so all in all it's a fairly viable setup

If Agents had some better sources of damage that was based around disabling effects (DOTs/stuns/roots/snares) already running on the target, then they'd be able to ditch CH and truly embrace their assassin role.

Say:
    [Marinegent's Poison Amplifier]
    Attack time 0.5s
    Check: 100% Rifle / 25% Chemistry
    Requirements:
    Target must have DOT running
    Effect:
    Target Hit -6600 .. -8800 Poison AC at level 220
    Lock Chemistry 60s

Things like that.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Quote Originally Posted by iolanda View Post
    Its not about stoping me or not its about using your stuff and finding a way around it , im not gona teach you got to play your own twink , i got issues myself traders totaly destroy me in 1 drain , advys alpha me in less then 2s also , so do soldiers i dont whine about it omfg omfg i died awww give me a cookie deal with it find a way around it .
    When i played my agent, it was all about quick kills, i dont see anything wrong with this.

If agent got 2.1k~ AR on perks and it lands, good game imo.
    Posted by Seventh: Has something to do with the fact that RL speaking im 172 sm high and weight 96 kg, all of which come in muscle form (and guessing your reaction about forum pvp, yes i can log into webcam )

Said the pixels lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Esqi View Post
    When i played my agent, it was all about quick kills, i dont see anything wrong with this.

If agent got 2.1k~ AR on perks and it lands, good game imo.
    Yeh agents instakilling some profession in TOP equip with some amount of skills as well is great game and exceptional fun...for the agent.

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Agent's are already useless in tl7.
    Not true and you know it.

You remove CH, then I delete my agent and cancel my account. We have NOTHING at all for any defense worth a damn then.
    It's already practically removed (according to agent claims on debuffs and stuff), so no loss on that part.

BTW, maybe you get something new. Let this thing die already.

There's always got to be a "top-dog". So what if its agents at tl5?
    Dude, killing someone in 2 seconds, before he can actually start doing something about it, is wrong. Silly OP'd perk and infinite 10k healing every 8 sec is going away, finally.

Good riddance, I say.

1hb enforcers are still more annoying at tl7 then tl5 agents are, so i don't even want to hear this nonsense.
    This is also getting fixed, so I've heard. Which is good.

blarghblargh kill in 2-3 button pushes?
    Compared to... Level 170 agents?

Klod's a professional troll, he practically has a business card for that type of thing already.
    Sadly, no. :'(

You are all trying to destroy a profession entirely. Leave it alone. It's practically dead at tl7 already..
    Not true and you know it.

tl5 agents who fp doc is not the worst thing they tend to ubt you before you die, so you live a litle longer.

When they fp enf you just die. Or your buddy dies and agent fear you and run back to his safe house......

But the worst thing is when they fp trader and land the nanite crap trough 1 million nr and disco infront of you before they kill you.

hahahahahaha :=)
    Supernaute 220 ma
    Tulltrond 169 Nt
    Superfett 170 Agent
    Sjarken 161 Crat

Hmm yet again more people spouting nonsense, cough <klod> cough

agent in doc isnt going to be alpha'ing anyone who is twinked

agents in enfo/trader kill fast but also die fast - luckily when i played my agent at tl5 most people where, and by the sounds of it, still are, dumb as ****
    Agents can get insane AR in doc still. Ask Revanagent or Febs agent (over 2k iirc).
    lolSPLAT

that not really insane AR considering, traders,soldiers,enforcers all have higher.

and whats there hp in that setup, im guessing tehre still in CSS so it cant be over 12-13k so its alpha food for another agent,fixer,soldier,advy,enforcer,MA,

im also guessing they wont have the nanoskills to keep casting through drains of a NT, MP or trader.

keeper would be hard to kill but also hard to die at, unless it was a duel but then a good keeper would still have a chance, shade would be kill before be killed same as a crat.

it sounds like on rk2 all you need is an agent with sps and medsuit to pwn.
    Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    considering how many ranged advies omni has, clan did quite a job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    Ive rolled NT and rarely make it longer than 3-4s vs fixers.
    Talking whats OP and whats not by people who have never really played so told OP profession is just lame.

that not really insane AR considering, traders,soldiers,enforcers all have higher.

and whats there hp in that setup, im guessing tehre still in CSS so it cant be over 12-13k so its alpha food for another agent,fixer,soldier,advy,enforcer,MA,

im also guessing they wont have the nanoskills to keep casting through drains of a NT, MP or trader.

keeper would be hard to kill but also hard to die at, unless it was a duel but then a good keeper would still have a chance, shade would be kill before be killed same as a crat.

it sounds like on rk2 all you need is an agent with sps and medsuit to pwn.

i love how you imply TL5s can alpha 12k hp with rrfe like its nothing, 12k is actually HUGE at TL5

and enfs and solds might have more AR than that sure, do enfs have a 11s special that caps every single time? no, do soldiers do? no, do advies have one that cap every single time? no, agents got that on top of the biggest DD perks AND one of the highest AR at T5

i dont care whats OP or not at T5 since to me that TL is dead but please stop comparing agents killing power with other classes at that lvl, if soldiers with their 2k AR were even remotly 5% as threatening as agents you wouldnt see them get raped by just about EVERYONE at TL5, and advies wouldnt be able to tank 6 of them in mass pvp, nevermind the fact taking 3750 dmg under your best defense at TL5 is a joke

when AI perks get nerfed alot of people will change their setups if they suddenly cant land them on people, i mean how obvious is this? thats the issue, when a melee advy can AI perk a fixer at TL5 you know perks are messed up

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast