Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What debuff is the worst/most annoying for your profession?

On engy: trader drain if it lands before i send pets

on fixer: malaise (I would say CB but not like its needed for a 90% check nuke)
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

On engi it's a toss up between UBT and its associated procs and drains.
    Waiting for a cure.

on NT, UBT,Contemplation (i'd say even trader drains, but they aren't a such trouble if u forgot doubles, cause SL nukes will lands pretty good anyway, and if u got wenwen decoy up, u mostly win, if both drains lands... well neuralstunner/sneak).

on Enfo, Restrain Enthusiasm.

I never considered the power of Restrain Enthusiasm while i was playing my nt. But once i tested on my enfo skin, i saw the power of such nano! It lands unexpectable well, got 1.9 nr with rage running, and it lands often, even if my nr haven't been debuffed by OS.
    But beside this, killing an nt with enfo (tl5) its like stealing an icecream from a child.
    Last edited by Drakeep; Jun 26th, 2010 at 17:07:10.

Doctor - Procs/crat inti debuffs/GTH(still)
    Last edited by Kazeran; Jun 27th, 2010 at 02:37:13.

I think you read the question wrong
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)

Fixer: CB
    Keeper: Defeat Righteousness and spammed roots
    Crat: trader drains
    MA {title 5} blinds
    President of Pantheon

Shaylon 220/30/70 Opi Fixer
    Shaysknight 220/30/70 Opi Keeper
    Shevayne 220/22/70 NM Crat
    Shays 173/21 Opi MA
    Triageshay 150 Soli Doc

ENF: Drains, GTH, Specialized Burden of Atlas (game breaker), Restrain Enthusiasm (game breaker). Chemical Blindness, Blinded with Delights (both game beakers)

AGT: Malaise of Zeal, UBT, RI, Divest, Plunder, GTH, NSD.

I really dislike debuffs. Funnily enough, I find the debuffs that affect me 'less' to be what I consider an actual debuff as opposed to an i-win button. Example: UBT/Malaise on an Enforcer.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Chemical blind is game breaking? Even blinded I don't think my engy could catch you!

This one:

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=155075

Not just because of what it does, but because we're not allowed to talk about what it does, yet it's not classified as something we shouldn't be talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Quitter123 View Post
    Chemical blind is game breaking? Even blinded I don't think my engy could catch you!
    Run faster? I guess the comment was realistically blinds in BS are LOL, especially as melee. Especially 30 second duration ones.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

NT roots are for sure game breakers for all enfos, but it's frequency is low enough that it's a lower risk and even more so with RE. Blinds, i'm not so sure. I have hit and even killed people blinded. What sucks is being rooted and blinded. There's no indication you are moving when that happens, so nothing to trigger you to rage, stim yourself, etc...
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    What sucks is being rooted and blinded.
    I like to perk blind NTs and then root graft them. Something about that makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
    Waiting for a cure.

Keeper - Defeat Righteousness, because its broken and needs fixing, nearly all other nemesis nano's incapacitate you for an average of 15 secs then things are back to normal...Defeat Righteousness should only remove the aura and NOT the nano's from NCU...no other prof has to swap 4-5 items during fight to rebuff them..absolutley broken plz fix....also any root or snare....nothing to combat that and renders them useless.
    There are 3 kinds of people in this world...those that can count...and those that cannot.

well the most annoying debuff ive encountered on my crat is probably "Pierce Reflect" especially if followed by izgi triple

hmmm lol pierce reflects is a part of tripple....
    Moonbolt - 220/26/something. Trox Enf RK1 General of Hells Heroes.
    Renswind - 220/21/67 solitus trader.
    Moonkiss - 219/21/something opifex shade.
    Mooncloud - 150/18/somethin solitus MA.

Damage debuffs my HP too much, plz fix.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123