Thread: Discrimination?

Discrimination?

Why FC closed my thread ? Oh... I was complaining...? lmao

Then you should close 75% or more of that subjects posted in this section...

Well thx for ignoring me FC.

How is that discrimination?

Also, ibtl.

Maybe because when I post any of my suggestions, thread is closed after 4 or 5 replies while other guys post same kind of subject (i.e. complaining) and don't get any sensure?

In my mind FC refuse to solve internal problems on their own forums, so maybe I should post my suggestions somewhere else and do bad advertissement to this game?

So you think they discriminate against the illiterate? Not sure what you mean, mate.

Did you post constructive criticsm, or just plain whining? Your nickname tempts to give me the idea it's the latter. Tho I won't jump to conclusions, I can hardly believe funcom would delete an constructive thread.
    The key to happiness is self-delusion. Don't think of yourself as an organic pain collector racing toward oblivion. - Scott Adams

Programmer n. - An ingenious device that turns caffeine into code

Jesus paid for our sins - now let's get our money's worth

Funcom employee

Reposting moderated material is not only against the forum rules, but also not healthy for your continued presence on the forums. Locking this thread.
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~