Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help please! Shade=underpowered

Quote Originally Posted by Brofist View Post
    I don't know if I honestly agree with this form an NTs perspective.

I survive Shade ganks a great deal more than I die simply from nanomage coon when I'm stunned and then NBG the second I free movement away the stun.

And in the mean time I've qued up Quark Containment Field/Pen. And then it's game over for the shade.
    Go get flags. I will test this very thing once I finally do a pvp perk setup.

Also

sup

Back in 2 weeks. Bor buffing will be sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_road View Post
    klod was posting silly stuff. thought i'd join in. MR because of the trader drain ofc.
    And, since when MPs land trader drains? So much about posting silly stuff.

mp's are only perkable if they stay in range. most seem to have pocket fixers.
    LOL, what?
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

MPs CAN SHEWT LAZERBEEMS ND DODG NUCLIAR ECSPLOSHUNZ

Quote Originally Posted by crattey View Post
    MPs CAN SHEWT LAZERBEEMS ND DODG NUCLIAR ECSPLOSHUNZ
    Anger laserbeams or the energy kind? If it's energy, I declare all MPs to be exploiting.

Can a shield MP even kill a decent shade? Use the heal pet as a drain pet as you kill it and go kill someone else. If SS is running the MP has no casting ability and therefore no nukes, so only using pet damage is pretty fantastic if you are a masochist. If SS isn't running then I will assume the MP is sick of casting it or is good at avoiding groups of players with AS/SA.

Bow MP...seriously wtf FC...

Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    Can a shield MP even kill a decent shade? Use the heal pet as a drain pet as you kill it and go kill someone else. If SS is running the MP has no casting ability and therefore no nukes, so only using pet damage is pretty fantastic if you are a masochist. If SS isn't running then I will assume the MP is sick of casting it or is good at avoiding groups of players with AS/SA.

Bow MP...seriously wtf FC...
    Shield MPs can kill shades yea, a few pet hits and proc is bound to happen sometime, 1 nuke and we cant cast our heal anymore. But they are usually dead before we are.
    RK
    Roxburry 220/30/70 Cratz0r
    Roxbury 220/25/70 Shadez0r
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

Shield MPs aren't very dangerous, really.. Have some fun and kill the Rihwen, then lol at them, if you can't actually kill the MP himself.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123