Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Give MPs some active evades pls

Lets not forget one of the most important area's that has changed from when MP's where very good that non mp's players seem to forget about - No instant, 100% fire 350 evades anymore
    Still here

there are also those of us who pvped right through the (6-month) heyday and watched out toons turn to crap for 2 years before quiting, about 2 years ago
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Soosis View Post
    I said MP HAS HAD the power to do it. not saying he HAS it right now. would be nice to not missquote me.

I said: "who has had", and yes, my englidh is not perfect, but really? was hoping I made it clear.

This is why Forums are crap. full of stupid people who WANT to misinnterpreted every single word you say. ****ing monkeys.

Changes in profs? like wut? MP still has the biggest changes within a yearish. is that bad? no. MP deserved it. well, maybe not the biggest, but good ones atleast.
    MP still is good in Duels and awesome in teams. In PvM they are Still Good, problem is the players, not the prof.
    Dush u already punched him in mouth?

Quote Originally Posted by Soosis View Post
    With Really small tweaks, a MP can once again be good. Players just tend to ask for the Moon from the sky.
    Why should we ask for a moon (only?), when other players are getting full solar systems, with several habitable worlds?

MPs need huge tweaks to be decent in the future.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by -Klod- View Post
    Why should we ask for a moon (only?), when other players are getting full solar systems, with several habitable worlds?

MPs need huge tweaks to be decent in the future.
    Mantra of any prof asking for upgrades. Reach for the stars and you might manage to hit the treetops.
    Waiting for a cure.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234