Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mas and Attack Rating

Mas and Attack Rating

They should have more. Am I right? Of course i'm right.
    Hailing from Kirkland Washington
    Enfraam 217/21 NT
    10,000 levels

Damn right. Atleast enough to perk advs...

Bump for this!
    Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
    And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

imo, the problem isn't Ma's AR, it's advies evades.

But MA's won't get a fix until we stop multiswapping.

Yes, the issue is massive evades, not crap AR.

At least you arent as perk dependent as other melee.
    (had to)
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Moniker View Post
    They should have more. Am I right? Of course i'm right.
    Numbers ? Something to justify your request ? Since your current 'argumentation' can also be used to prove that you don't need more AR.
    Forum rule #1 :
    If someone disagrees with you, he is obviously trolling, flamming, or a stupid n00b.

MAs don't really need more AR. Well, maybe from something like an update of FFoK, LCR & Horde. Apart from that, I fail to see where they would "deserve" more AR. Maybe from LE ?

Thing is we can get an ammount of AR close to a Soldier's using AR Weapons, by sacrificing a few NR/Evades, but not so much, and you can always swap Def3 with Off3, which is 150 def rating just like that. Damn, when I come to think about AR, it makes me wanna play my MA back for a second, was really awesome.
    Angevil, proud 220 MA from Rimor.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

Quote Originally Posted by Soliartist View Post
    MAs don't really need more AR. Well, maybe from something like an update of FFoK, LCR & Horde. Apart from that, I fail to see where they would "deserve" more AR. Maybe from LE ?

Thing is we can get an ammount of AR close to a Soldier's using AR Weapons, by sacrificing a few NR/Evades, but not so much, and you can always swap Def3 with Off3, which is 150 def rating just like that. Damn, when I come to think about AR, it makes me wanna play my MA back for a second, was really awesome.

If you try running around in an all AR setup you are going to get perked by ranged advs/high AR crats/enfs/tracer'd by solds, tranq/SU AI perks from agents etc. MAs aren't unperkable as fixers, if you try to argue with that statement it means you consider ES a valid defense.

Maybe you forgot that huge -500 AAD and nanocost on deli as well which just screams 'kill me now' especially when you've swapped on AR stuff.

Plus you are soli and you have sphere which comes at the cost of conc10 or aitech3 so there goes your chance to buff everything in NR1.

Plus ado brain... which has no NR.

Lemme guess, you had presence and fire sprouting towers too yeah?

It irritates me somewhat that you think just because you're in your duel setup you can say stuff like that and think all MAs should follow your route.

I cant hit Flaviosan or Fabix with 5k ar which kinda sucks.. and i need to do delirium on guard and pop MM+MR

Weltall, who said I always had Sphere perked ? Who said I always ran in what you call "an all AR setup", who said I never had a Support Brain, who said you cannot swap for a Support Brain at will ? Who said I always had Towers, I used to PvP without at least 80% of the time and everything (more or less) was okay.

I have a duel setup, I have a lot of different setups as well. What is a duel setup ? It's something that you cannot make without having tested numerous kinds of setups. I didn't have ONE SINGLE setup, I had several ones, AT3 has never been a big loss for me, the lack of NR1 (even though I tried NR2) has never been something I ever had to worry about.

I can say things like that, undoubtedly. Whenever I want, wherever I want, to whoever I want. I never said all MAs should follow my route, though most MAs know how my MA worked, and it worked well. Maybe you like to think that I think that, but it ain't the case actually, I'm sorry. What irritates me the most is people like you putting words in other people's mouths without being able to make a proper point.

Feel free to follow your own route, if you find it viable then I guess you don't need to post here, right ? Because allowing MAs in a defensive setup to reach a buncha AR is truly not the way to go, then again, if you don't even know that, I wonder what you wanna suggest. Feel free to enlighten me, instead of tossing unfounded criticisms.

Let's start with, who are you ?
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

Might as well ask for more evades and NR too ... god forbid that some professions have gaps in their setups that make them challenging to play.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Exactly.

The biggest problem is not the AR even tho we deserve more as melee profession . Getting in range and doing the actual damage is the number one issue in my opinion.
    /Jekonam | 220 ma
    /Jekoslap | 220 crat
    /Jekoblack | 220 sold
    /Jekoblastah | 164 trader
    /Jekolandsubt | 158 doc
    /Jeko | 150 fixer
    /Jekonuke | 150 nt

Exactly number two, in fact. If you cannot hit people, there's no need to ask for more AR. Seconded.

It's kinda sad though, just as if you guys asking for more AR never took time to read what Iknok and I suggested as (former) Professionals. It's like you never read all the informations given by FC about what we were supposed to have later on. It's like you're fond of stating things without any proper argument behind. It's like you're talking without having any clue or global perception about what a PvP MA is. No level reference, no names, not a single sentence that could back up your points. Meh, it's really despairing. But that must be "beyond your control" right ?

Soliartist tbh, you are the one falling backwards when you take the naiivity card and assume something about people. Reading your comments, anyone could same exactly the same thing about you, and you would be exactly where you are now, holding an empty sack. We all have experience from pvp and we have different views. Your is not in any way more superior or valid than others in the current situation where many people have played more than you.

Just saying.
    /Jekonam | 220 ma
    /Jekoslap | 220 crat
    /Jekoblack | 220 sold
    /Jekolandsubt | 158 doc
    /Jeko | 150 fixer
    /Jekonuke | 150 nt

Exactly number two, in fact. If you cannot hit people, there's no need to ask for more AR. Seconded.

It's kinda sad though, just as if you guys asking for more AR never took time to read what Iknok and I suggested as (former) Professionals. It's like you never read all the informations given by FC about what we were supposed to have later on. It's like you're fond of stating things without any proper argument behind. It's like you're talking without having any clue or global perception about what a PvP MA is. No level reference, no names, not a single sentence that could back up your points. Meh, it's really despairing. But that must be "beyond your control" right ?

Oh ho ho. Nice attitude. You must enjoy getting rooted in BS- oh wait you only duel and cba for anything else.

I saw that duel with some fixer who kited you and rooted you. You couldn't do anything about it but just stay there and lose then cry that oh ppl kite in duels, guess what, ppl kite in BS.

I was around when you were around and you rarely ever did BS. Why do you have to know who I am? I'm whoever, it's not your problem.

You have ES up so you're immune to most perks and such, you have no SD perked because you don't get rooted, you have crappy NR.

lol @ you trying to tell me oh you can put on a support brain, guess what man, you can't use portable clinics in a fight. And if you tell me something like 'oh you swap it before a fight' then that's exactly my previous point, you're in a duel setup.

I have tried multiple setups, NR2 is worthless, evade setups usually get you killed if you can't perk something, NR0 gets you debuffed way too easy.

So yes I have tried it and NR1+SD+ AR oriented setup works the best so far.

And yes I read the info on what MAs are supposed to have later on- we get +100 phys init and a nerf to red dusk and obliterate looks like it's worth putting back on the hotbar. That helps how?

You're a duel MA, idc what setups you had before this is what you have chosen.

Of course I can assume something about people, when they're trying to nullify what I say (by experience) without having any other argument than "you're different than us". I chose the cards I was dealt, and I play them correctly. Many people have played more than me, though I wonder why I never seen them PvPing, that's very strange, and I've been PvPing for several years. Such a failed attempt to prove me wrong with absolutely, nothing. Nothing at all.

It will not make my points less valid though, just saying. You don't needa post anything anymore I think, not with this kinda argument against experience and all. I made my proofs in this game, whatever attempt of this kind is nothing but wind to me. Doesn't make me whatsoever better than everybody, but facts speak from themselves, you cannot come here and tell me this and still think you will make me less credible I'm afraid.

You have different views, I respect that. Though, you cannot make suggestions for everybody, especially this kind of very general request, "MAs need more AR". Well, sorry, of course you can, but don't expect to be taken seriously. Don't expect anything at all from people with a bit of common sense if you don't even have a single argument tbh. And my sentence was not directed towards you in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Oh ho ho. Nice attitude. You must enjoy getting rooted in BS- oh wait you only duel and cba for anything else.
    The very reason I have about 5K solo kills on my MA indeed. Never played BS, never.

I saw that duel with some fixer who kited you and rooted you. You couldn't do anything about it but just stay there and lose then cry that oh ppl kite in duels, guess what, ppl kite in BS.
    And I killed people who kited me ten more times. Sometimes I just don't care and get pissed off 'cause it's boring. Kited in BS ? Everytime. I'm fine with it. Rooted in BS ? QL 275 Stims is what you need.

I was around when you were around and you rarely ever did BS. Why do you have to know who I am? I'm whoever, it's not your problem.
    That was during my last PvP year or so. I used to play BS before you even knew my MA I think, you needa stop fronting, as Mobb Deep would say. You only make a fool of yourself.

You have ES up so you're immune to most perks and such, you have no SD perked because you don't get rooted, you have crappy NR.
    I used to have SD perked a while ago. Then again, how would you know it ? You seem to be very recent in this game, at least when it comes to PvPing on a MA. Another fail right here. Couldn't care less about being rooted in BS. My NR is not crappy, I can swap a few things back and forth and it'll be sufficient for what I need. Always been. You're only fooling yourself if you think you absolutely need NR1 as a PvP MA. It's been proven, once again.

lol @ you trying to tell me oh you can put on a support brain, guess what man, you can't use portable clinics in a fight. And if you tell me something like 'oh you swap it before a fight' then that's exactly my previous point, you're in a duel setup.
    So what ? Swap it before you sign up for BS.
    Lemme ask you, are you serious ?

I have tried multiple setups, NR2 is worthless, evade setups usually get you killed if you can't perk something, NR0 gets you debuffed way too easy.
    So yes I have tried it and NR1+SD+ AR oriented setup works the best so far.
    Good for you. I tried something similar, though my most recent setup(s) worked good as well, if not better, strange isn't it ? And you're the one telling me to quit saying everybody should make the same choices as mine's ? I'm all for diversity. I'm still curious about the way you're performing though.

And yes I read the info on what MAs are supposed to have later on- we get +100 phys init and a nerf to red dusk and obliterate looks like it's worth putting back on the hotbar. That helps how?
    So you only read things related to Perks ? Which is the least important thing to read amongst what FC stated about MAs ? Oh c'mon.

You're a duel MA, idc what setups you had before this is what you have chosen.
    You only wish I always been one. I beg your pardon for multiple posting, sir. And seriously, between the AR a mass PvP MA can get and the AR of PvP MA, specialized in duels, if you knew you don't necessarily need to have an Alpha Support Brain and all, you'd probably know it ain't so different, you can always swap. Think about it. You chose your Breed though, and with +100 AAD or Blockers next Patch, guess you'll be able to get some more AR against a few Def. Once again, think about it. Our Profession is all about trades, but you can still do pretty much everything and do it very well. Just learn how to, that is your main concern.
    Last edited by Soliartist; Jul 5th, 2010 at 21:52:47.

Of course I can assume something about people, when they're trying to nullify what I say (by experience) without having any other argument than "you're different than us". I chose the cards I was dealt, and I play them correctly. Many people have played more than me, though I wonder why I never seen them PvPing, that's very strange, and I've been PvPing for several years. Such a failed attempt to prove me wrong with absolutely, nothing. Nothing at all.

It will not make my points less valid though, just saying. You don't needa post anything anymore I think, not with this kinda argument against experience and all. I made my proofs in this game, whatever attempt of this kind is nothing but wind to me. Doesn't make me whatsoever better than everybody, but facts speak from themselves, you cannot come here and tell me this and still think you will make me less credible I'm afraid.

You have different views, I respect that. Though, you cannot make suggestions for everybody, especially this kind of very general request, "MAs need more AR". Well, sorry, of course you can, but don't expect to be taken seriously. Don't expect anything at all from people with a bit of common sense if you don't even have a single argument tbh. And my sentence was not directed towards you in the first place.
    Many people have played more than you, you don't need to wonder it. It is a fact. "Nothing at all" in this point would be experience. Kinda ironic that you nullify this and so harshly try to convince about your own amount of solo kills. So in the end who failed again? Not many options is there.

If you could take off the epeen helmet from your head for a moment and think why someone is not having the same opinion as you. I can assure you that it has nothing to do with common sense, lack of knowledge or experience.

Ops
    /Jekonam | 220 ma
    /Jekoslap | 220 crat
    /Jekoblack | 220 sold
    /Jekolandsubt | 158 doc
    /Jeko | 150 fixer
    /Jekonuke | 150 nt

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast