Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nerf MAs!

Outside is cool indeed. Life is a good game to play with.
    Most NPCs are kinda stupid yeah, but I've got awesome orgmates, and Opifex/Soli females look good hah. Contacts eventually offer better graphics, and sometimes, with a bottle of L33T liquor, it may become a bit blurry. Who cares, it's an entertaining game to play !
    Angevil, proud 220 MA from Rimor.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

Quote Originally Posted by Quitter123 View Post
    What is FC thinking with these new nano changes?

All buffs to 4 hour duration: Previously, waiting for the opponents' buff to end was how most Bureacrats defeated MAs. With this change they are reduced to a fly.
    In the case of Bruce Lee Versus Obama, Bruce should win. Absolutely.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    obama has lots of pets though.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_road View Post
    obama has lots of pets though.
    Obama and his "pets" are too busy fighting the trilobites.
    There are no problem that an absence of solution could'nt solve

Wielder of the "IWin" button.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    McCain would have soundly defeated him, tho.
    Waiting for a cure.

Bruce would take both Democrat and Republican side XP to 0% at the same time!
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

I just don't understand how/why they received immediate attention. I've pvp against and on a MA for years. Sneak/aimed shot/brawl/dimach/crit after crit..yeah they're neglected. I suggest Funcom actually work on the main profession they stated was broken in pvp...shade.
    Aborted "Provision" Lovechild - 220/30/70 - Shade

Wanna know why ? Well, because they start with the easiest Professions to balance and finish with the hardest ones, maybe. I know Keepers are handled just after so it may sound odd but ...
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

Quote Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
    I just don't understand how/why they received immediate attention. I've pvp against and on a MA for years. Sneak/aimed shot/brawl/dimach/crit after crit..yeah they're neglected. I suggest Funcom actually work on the main profession they stated was broken in pvp...shade.

If you had even the smallest of clues, you'd know what consequence occurs when you use dimach as a MA.

Btw, what's the ratio of MAs vs shades you see pvping? K then.

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Btw, what's the ratio of MAs vs shades you see pvping? K then.
    Considering the ratio of pvping MA vs Soldiers and Shades vs Soldiers being nearly identical, I don't think comparing 2 active MAs to 3 active shades is going to have much meaning.
    Deadly Whisper - RK1
    too many alts for to little space

I see alot more shades than i do MA's.
    Posted by Seventh: Has something to do with the fact that RL speaking im 172 sm high and weight 96 kg, all of which come in muscle form (and guessing your reaction about forum pvp, yes i can log into webcam )

Said the pixels lol..

Aside from VP farmers, I think I've seen 3 MAs on BS in the last 6 months.
    Waiting for a cure.

Quote Originally Posted by Mostadio View Post
    Uhh...Totor, Notilin....who's the 3rd? (Ange doesnt count, he almost never visits BS)
    You survived...You prevailed....Yet a bird's flight knows no end...
    Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Kawaii "Koizumi" Akira - 220/25/70 soon-to-be-Berserk MA (refreshing!)
    Deadalus "Yumeno" Proxy - 220/30/70 Former stunwhore
    One "Namichan" Piece - 220/30/68 Drainwhore
    Aj Ar "Spawara" Triplenab - 220/24/45 Nuke-Welder
    IOmnomnomjoor "Emohatetellz" - 2/0/0 TL5 killer in progress

Quote Originally Posted by Quitter123 View Post
    How about this new nano for enfs, it takes random amount of nanoskills and nano to cast, when landed on random opponent it debuffs random weaponskill by random amount for an unspecified length of time.

Well, in the last six months I wasn't even playing so ...

Quote Originally Posted by Soliartist View Post
    Well, in the last six months I wasn't even playing so ...
    So that makes what, 3-4 (tl7) active PvP MAs on RK2... on RK1 we have... erm... let's just say less
    zDD - a Damage/HEALS/Tanks/XP parser
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlain View Post
    yea...the best way to fix messed up game mechanics is by giving up item slots for new 'bug fix items'...like I said before, next we'll get the Staff of Pet Pathing and perhaps an Anti-LD Ring and how about some pants that make it so I don't get forced to autoface my opponent after casting a nano when I'm trying to run away...Combined Developer's Wear of Autoface Resistance, and maybe some new symbs with broken quest resistance, oh, and how could I forget the upgrade to the scuba gear that adds Rubberbanding Resistance...

McCain would have soundly defeated him, tho.
    There are no undead in AO.
    GTFO WoW noob

Quote Originally Posted by Soliartist View Post
    Wanna know why ? Well, because they start with the easiest Professions to balance and finish with the hardest ones, maybe. I know Keepers are handled just after so it may sound odd but ...
    Bah, I wanted to see solds and traders this year.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Quote Originally Posted by boltgun View Post
    Bah, I wanted to see solds and traders this year.
    Don't worry, they're just right after Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    Get back ingame and in BS Ange.

I need to test the new MA love.
    Like a soldier could ever kill a MA *G*

Thread locked.
    Coordinator Prevention
    Tours & Weddings Team - Community Relations Department
    Public Forums Moderator
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka
    Social Guidelines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12