Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Enfs and Attack rating

Ever heard of in-fight virus scanners in BS ?
    Angevil, proud 220 MA from Rimor.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbolt View Post
    ever heard of keeping the target agroed while staying away?
    Ever heard about running the other way as well so you can be amongst your side's zerg or just somewhere genarally far away from where you were if you're drained? Ever heard that if the trader steps into a BS teleporter, they break aggro?

Quote Originally Posted by Saetos View Post
    I'll edit this post when I'm actually able to do anything to an Enforcer on my Trader. Until then, you can keep asking for 500 AttackRating you don't actually need.
    ****, learn how to play a trader. A single drain needs to land and you cannot lose vs anyone who doesnt have MR. I've seen traders live through it, and I've even seen traders (corp prot) dodge everything I have without a drain, with challenger up.

Not much you can do there, infact theres nothing you can do. Repeat this scenario with anyone who has half decent evades and you will find that enforcer PVP DPS is actually zero.

Quote Originally Posted by Burgly View Post
    Yes, enfs r so nerfed :/ they only got a capping 50% checking perk, and 3k def, can escape from any situation (except NT root), high RS, high NR, Insane HD combined with mongo and absorbs:S buhu..
    We can run off, our defence is only about average. It's average vs everyone, it's good vs noone, really. It's certainly worse than quite a few profs vs everyone too, and massively worse than certain profs in certain encounters.

A capping 50% cehcking perk? LOL. 3k def doesnt stop **** from competent players. We need high NR and runspeed to keep up with people cause we are melee. It's good to know that we can't actually do this after the strafe run nerf.

Wtf are non MR shades or keepers (f. eks) gonna do with ppl we cant perk? or if we meet a enf we cant perk because we went def mode? (Im guessing this aint a prob for keepers.) atleast enfs got a chance. If ur 1hb/1he and cant alpha a evade prof, then ur doing it wrong.

Had to edit keeper in there too, nice.
    All melee has this problem (could add melee advs here too). There's a reason you see so little melee on the BS, and Enfs are generally the last ones that can kill anyone (MA's can, but they gave up) and shades **** anything they can perk far more than enfs do

I use the lower rage to run away - But I sure wont be able to kill the trader while drained unless I am teamed with a crat.

This is perfect gear vs perfect gear comparisons here. Agents arent doing well right now, but I've logged onto mine more and more recently simply due to the amazing amount of people I cant do anything about.. AS alone won't kill them but at least I can do *some* damage to them in a zerg. (and heal their targets)

but 3301 AR with Challenger cannot perk (or perk enough to kill)

Adv
    Crat (good ones, will win eventually)
    Fixer
    Keeper
    MA
    Shield MP
    Shade
    Trader with any kind of drain, or buff running

Which leaves

Agent (fights always go 50/50 vs a good one)
    Engineer (Don't always actually kill the GOOD ones)
    Doctor (Good ones with rrfe are tough, but doable, eventually)
    NT (Hi, root)
    Soldier (lol)

So yeah, I log my enf if it's full of greenies, or.. uh, lots of doctors, or bad NT's?
    We must be OP.

If theres anyone thats OP, it's ranged advy, ffs. There's your benchmark.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah View Post
    ****, learn how to play a trader. A single drain needs to land and you cannot lose vs anyone who doesnt have MR. I've seen traders live through it, and I've even seen traders (corp prot) dodge everything I have without a drain, with challenger up.

Not much you can do there, infact theres nothing you can do. Repeat this scenario with anyone who has half decent evades and you will find that enforcer PVP DPS is actually zero.

We can run off, our defence is only about average. It's average vs everyone, it's good vs noone, really. It's certainly worse than quite a few profs vs everyone too, and massively worse than certain profs in certain encounters.

A capping 50% cehcking perk? LOL. 3k def doesnt stop **** from competent players. We need high NR and runspeed to keep up with people cause we are melee. It's good to know that we can't actually do this after the strafe run nerf.

All melee has this problem (could add melee advs here too). There's a reason you see so little melee on the BS, and Enfs are generally the last ones that can kill anyone (MA's can, but they gave up) and shades **** anything they can perk far more than enfs do

I use the lower rage to run away - But I sure wont be able to kill the trader while drained unless I am teamed with a crat.

This is perfect gear vs perfect gear comparisons here. Agents arent doing well right now, but I've logged onto mine more and more recently simply due to the amazing amount of people I cant do anything about.. AS alone won't kill them but at least I can do *some* damage to them in a zerg. (and heal their targets)

but 3301 AR with Challenger cannot perk (or perk enough to kill)

Adv
    Crat (good ones, will win eventually)
    Fixer
    Keeper
    MA
    Shield MP
    Shade
    Trader with any kind of drain, or buff running

Which leaves

Agent (fights always go 50/50 vs a good one)
    Engineer (Don't always actually kill the GOOD ones)
    Doctor (Good ones with rrfe are tough, but doable, eventually)
    NT (Hi, root)
    Soldier (lol)

So yeah, I log my enf if it's full of greenies, or.. uh, lots of doctors, or bad NT's?
    We must be OP.

If theres anyone thats OP, it's ranged advy, ffs. There's your benchmark.
    If you can't perk anyone then just use those dumb 0% check perks like most enfos use now? 210 enfs have perked my 220 ma with dof up ....

YES ranged adv is OP and not even a profession, stupid lovechildern.

seriously, stop acting like your enf is so nerfed, all the enfs I know admit that they are overpowered

They are good. They are better than most Professions, whether it comes to low, middle or high levels. They aren't overpowered though, undergeared ones are hella weak and it's kinda scary. Weaker than other Professions with the same kinda gear, I'd say.
    Angevil, proud 220 MA from Rimor.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

Quote Originally Posted by Soliartist View Post
    They are good. They are better than most Professions, whether it comes to low, middle or high levels. They aren't overpowered though, undergeared ones are hella weak and it's kinda scary. Weaker than other Professions with the same kinda gear, I'd say.
    I've seen enfos I blasted away with 2 doubles and ones who came out of the sudden alpha'ed me, both on all levelranges.

lol. Learn to play

Enfs need about 500 more AR. Evades are still an absolute joke. But enfs are as broken as anything else. If we cant instakill it, it wont ever die, and will kill us 100% of the time.
    (Quote from MA thread)
    Yes, the issue is massive evades, not crap AR.
    LOL I TINK I SEEZ A HOLE IN UR LOGICZ!!!!!
    Leave "Marinegent" AScar - 220/23/65 Atrox Agent
    Wakeup "Marinesold" Screaming - 220/30/70 Nanomage Soldier
    "Moonmarin" - 220/30/80 Solitus Martial Artist
    "Marinekeep" - 215/18/4x Atrox Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    to be fair, 2.8k ar is enough to perk anyone except fixers, mas, advs, shades, nt's that blinded you, shield mps, bow mps that landed dazzle, def docs, crats, or marinesold

so all in all it's a fairly viable setup

Kink is just another dood playing his prof down to make himself look gimp. Anyone who's been on the receiving end of an enforcer alpha just scratches their head wondering when their prof is going to get stuff like that.
    Waiting for a cure.

Quote Originally Posted by Mostadio View Post
    Kink is just another dood playing his prof down to make himself look gimp. Anyone who's been on the receiving end of an enforcer alpha just scratches their head wondering when their prof is going to get stuff like that.
    enfs are the nerfest!!!

i accidentally a whole ams!!
    Leave "Marinegent" AScar - 220/23/65 Atrox Agent
    Wakeup "Marinesold" Screaming - 220/30/70 Nanomage Soldier
    "Moonmarin" - 220/30/80 Solitus Martial Artist
    "Marinekeep" - 215/18/4x Atrox Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    to be fair, 2.8k ar is enough to perk anyone except fixers, mas, advs, shades, nt's that blinded you, shield mps, bow mps that landed dazzle, def docs, crats, or marinesold

so all in all it's a fairly viable setup

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    enfs are the nerfest!!!

i accidentally a whole ams!!
    This is true. They die when they're rooted (just like everyone else) which is why they need huge NR and to break roots at the press of a button.
    Waiting for a cure.

Quote Originally Posted by Chewy1 View Post
    If you can't perk anyone then just use those dumb 0% check perks like most enfos use now? 210 enfs have perked my 220 ma with dof up ....

YES ranged adv is OP and not even a profession, stupid lovechildern.
    I am 1hb and 1he, hell I've been 1hb or 1he for 10 years, barring a stint with EoT (and assault rifle) and EQB.

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    seriously, stop acting like your enf is so nerfed, all the enfs I know admit that they are overpowered
    Your enfs are fighting people they outgear, it seems OP to get ground into the floor by a guy you cant do anything to, but it actually isn't if you are actually massively undergeared compared to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Soliartist View Post
    I'd say this is actually on the money. A lot of people overestimate enforcers. That said with MR, being able to perk *anyone* would probably put them on par with, I dont know. Traders? They wouldn't be advy level even with perma MR.

But MR is not an enf perk. MR is also going away. Don't get me started on the new perk changes, you will not see a single PVP enf with them. Hell, even now, the enfs who actually actively play their enforcers at the 'top level', and play them well.. you could count them with one hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    (Quote from MA thread)
    LOL I TINK I SEEZ A HOLE IN UR LOGICZ!!!!!
    No? I said Evades are massively OP. Really, being able to do nothing on my enf to 95% of my opponents.. I just log my Agent, to do *something*. 11s AS at least does damage. It does better than 0 damage, I can heal other people. It's really a lot more effective than an Enf is. Not to mention enf perks recharge once a minute. ANd if you make any error, you wo nt be killing anything, even if you CAN perk it (see above table)

Quote Originally Posted by Mostadio View Post
    Anyone on the receving end of an enforcer alpha needs to think about how its done and what they can do to avoid it, because you can. Especially Traders. If you drain an enf and he obliterates you (without MR)

The issue is your evades. Get some.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

And here for your reading, is some real numbers about enforcers.

You havent been killed by a 2hb or 2he enforcer in ages, so don't lie. So I'll go a 1hb/1he enf, with all research, AI30, every item in the game, AND FOR YOUR SAKE, TOWERS!

Cause, you'll add them anyway. Won't you.

They are a HP tower, Brawl Tower, Def Tower and a Presence Tower (for about 20 minutes before it is exploded and I have to spend 5 minutes rebuilding it)

I have 29,389 HP (with mongo, and buffs)
    I have 130 Healdelta.

I have 1627 dodge.
    I have 1588 evade.
    I have 1199 AAD.

This equals 2826 dodge.
    It equals 2787 evade.
    I have mutate, so for 40 seconds every 2 minutes that equals 3026 and 2987 respectively.

You should have more AR than this.

I have 547 AAO. (848 with Challenger) A lot of people forget this has a 25 second nano lockout. Like SS. MP's complain about it, but enf's aren't allowed to.

This AAO can be added to the skills I use for perks. Enfs have 3 of them. They vary. Some are lower than you thought.

I have 2393 1hb
    I have 2462 1he (I buff 1he)
    I have 2161 brawling

This relates to 2940 1hb AR, 3011 1he AR and 2708 Brawl AR.
    With challenger, this is 3241 1hb AR, 3312 1he AR, and 3009 Brawl AR.

I have 3200 NR, with Hellish rage. 2000 without it.
    A lot of people say "Its not worth going to NR2, cause stuff still lands"
    NR2 people generally have about 3200 NR.
    With rage, 3520 RS. (Capped at whatever ****ty value, 2500 or so).

Other stats aren't worth mentioning for the sake of this discussion, other than the fact I have towers, and they are included in this.

Also remmeber, our perks do check 100% for the 1he ones. The 1hb ones there is ONE perk that is 50%, and one perk which shows as 0, but its chance of landing is exactly equal to one regular hit. It's a 4s stun. This means it can miss even when other perks would ordinarily land.

It's frustrating.

The other stuns are brawl based. Even with challenger up I have 3009 AR with these. With towers. Dodge them and you can easily heal, run, or just click on whatever offensive ability you have.

It all is on a 1 minute cooldown. So if you thwart the enf doing an alpha on someone, or it misses, the enf is going to do a good 600 point hits in PVP. This is probably similar to a Rihwen, or something.

People think enfs stuff is always up (its not), and that we are coming to alpha you (our stuff is probably down). It's amazing how many bad players scatter at an enf coming at a group of players. I've charged at people, whom youd think would know what they are doing, with none of my offensive perks up. They still run away.

But seriously, with those numbers in mind, Enfs need love if anything. People just don't understand what they are playing against, and come here and QQ.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Meh, no wonder enfs die only to soldiers.
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Howlin banned indefinitely by Gorafk Reason: Clan "Howlin" Messiah

A lot of people say "Its not worth going to NR2, cause stuff still lands"
    NR2 people generally have about 3200 NR.
    Rofl... um the reason why ppl don't go nr2 is because it destroys most other aspects of their offense and defense, so the 'real' reason why ppl don't go nr2 is: "the great sacrifice of doing so isn't worth going nr2 since stuff still can land"

But seriously, with those numbers in mind, Enfs need love if anything. People just don't understand what they are playing against, and come here and QQ.
    hahah yeah those poor poor nerfed enfs they definitely need love wow you sorta seriously need to l2p your enf or something, the claims you make are so ridiculous it's mind boggling.

The next best solitus enf i know got 3480 AR btw and thats for 1hb. Towers n all. And dont worry its 2874 evade he got. Didnt bother asking about dodge.
    How about a real enf posting real numbers?

I have 29,389 HP (with mongo, and buffs)
    I have 130 Healdelta.

I have mutate, so for 40 seconds every 2 minutes that equals 3026 [dodge]

With challenger, this is 3241 1hb AR, 3312 1he AR, and 3009 Brawl AR.

I'll pray on my bedside for you, dearest Kinkstaah.

Enforcers are the nerfest profession, they can only get 3000 points in all categories of combat.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisergia View Post
    The next best solitus enf i know got 3480 AR btw and thats for 1hb. Towers n all. And dont worry its 2874 evade he got. Didnt bother asking about dodge.
    How about a real enf posting real numbers?
    Kink's numbers are about average for full end-game setup with towers. You're numbers are useless, without posting a setup to back them up. I can get around X in stat Y also if I want too, fortunately, that proves nothing. How about some real players start making some sensible posts?
    Last edited by Obtena; Jul 18th, 2010 at 14:50:47.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    Kink's numbers are about average for full end-game setup with towers. You're numbers are useless, without posting a setup to back them up. I can get around X in stat Y also if I want too, fortunately, that proves nothing. How about some real players start making some sensible posts?
    I didnt see kink posting any setup?

I've even seen traders (corp prot) dodge everything I have without a drain, with challenger up.

There is no way that'd happen now.-
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast