Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Crat Def

Crat Def

In the current state of play crat defence is broken. Everyone perks us and we only have good evades every 2 minutes for 18 seconds. Aimedshots and sneak attack on every other profession.

My proposal? Shuffle needs an additional static +500 aad mod to make us decent again.

Keepers are getting spec blockers so crats need at least 3 on improved heroic measures.

And lastly, we need some sort of healing. I propose we gain an additional proc that transfer one hit directly to our ceo with an 1/4 chance of popping.

Seriously save my profession.
    Hellrule 220/30/70 - Your future Crat Dictator
    Secretly Clan

As for the crat def, i fully agree...crats are lolworthly perkable atm :/
    Altho i think there's no point in discussing that atm as we didnt even see full crat rebalance details, did we now?

As for the heal, im guessing you mean CEO healing, to which i really agree as it dies way too fast in alot of cases.
    As for our heal, <sigh>...well, sure, we could use, but once again, rebalance soon so ugh...
    And even after rebalance, im not sure how'd it run with the new twinked up TTB.
    Tho thumbs up from me for that one too, it wouldnt hurt to have it.
    You survived...You prevailed....Yet a bird's flight knows no end...
    Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Kawaii "Koizumi" Akira - 220/25/70 soon-to-be-Berserk MA (refreshing!)
    Deadalus "Yumeno" Proxy - 220/30/70 Former stunwhore
    One "Namichan" Piece - 220/30/68 Drainwhore
    Aj Ar "Spawara" Triplenab - 220/24/45 Nuke-Welder
    IOmnomnomjoor "Emohatetellz" - 2/0/0 TL5 killer in progress

Quote Originally Posted by Quitter123 View Post
    How about this new nano for enfs, it takes random amount of nanoskills and nano to cast, when landed on random opponent it debuffs random weaponskill by random amount for an unspecified length of time.

We'll i rolled opi so, i dont know about every one else but at least I wont be able to perk you?

Sorry, what?

2.8k AR on my Engineer and I cannot land 95% of my perks on a semi-decent Crat. Lets not also forget you have some of the best CC tools ingame and unremovable debuffs.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Quote Originally Posted by Raggeh View Post
    Lets not also forget you have some of the best CC tools ingame
    lol'd.

But lets not forget engis got pets with bugged ar templates

Also, im pretty sure he didnt mean low ar professions...

How about this new nano for enfs, it takes random amount of nanoskills and nano to cast, when landed on random opponent it debuffs random weaponskill by random amount for an unspecified length of time.

with my 3500 AR i can usually land 2 perks on good crats.
    Moonbolt - 220/26/something. Trox Enf RK1 General of Hells Heroes.
    Renswind - 220/21/67 solitus trader.
    Moonkiss - 219/21/something opifex shade.
    Mooncloud - 150/18/somethin solitus MA.

Quote Originally Posted by Koizumi View Post
    lol'd.

But lets not forget engis got pets with bugged ar templates

Also, im pretty sure he didnt mean low ar professions...
    Lets not forget Engi pets can be bugged with a single Crat Snare meaning they have to be recasted.

Also, if low/med AR profs can't touch a Crat atm, why on earth do you need MORE defence? I just cannot see a need for it.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbolt View Post
    AGREE. unless the crat is gimp/green i hit em whit 2 perks on enf
    Rylourne 220/21 enf

Nanoryl 220/19 NT NEW NAME (Nanobots)

Unisolder 126/15 sold

ThaBeast 220/xx/xx inc pvp beast

End game crat can get effective evades of 3750+ (Without Def Hud). But we are the only prof who can die to normal hits only. Its not our defense, its the opponents AR and unavoidable capping specials.

Currently NM twinked Crat has more chances of surviving due to NM Coons, Soli heal perk is quite slow (560-600 5 hits, 5s delay)

Crats using AS has to sacrifice ALOT of things just like other support profs.

So i am hoping most of the things will be fixed in re-balancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Raggeh View Post
    Lets not forget Engi pets can be bugged with a single Crat Snare meaning they have to be recasted.

Also, if low/med AR profs can't touch a Crat atm, why on earth do you need MORE defence? I just cannot see a need for it.
    Thats why:

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbolt View Post

<insert 2 perks, sa, fa, brawl, 2-3 regulars, maybe even a wasted dimach, in worst case waiting for 2nd SA....> hiho dead crat...

wait for rebalance then talk about what should get changed
    SOON™coming back...
    Neosh 220/20 Shade | Neokirurg 220/21 Doc crit setup | Neoc 216/18 Crat
    Shades are really invisible (from FC point of view)
    Patterns/symbs SALE ----- Refined imps SALE

I agree. Give them SWS already.

I can't perk a crat with anything. Can't land zap, neither NF or BC or any AI perks or even alb arrows etc etc. You want more def?

Let's see high AR profs: Keeper, enf, ass rifle sold, ranged adv (well not all that great AR but 80% perks)

Keeper - Well you can root and snare them, kite them etc etc etc, plus they don't even pvp.
    Enfs - Well I think everyone agrees that those 0%+50% perks+SA is retarded.
    Solds - Very very easy to cc
    Ranged adv - Well ranged advs are the nerfest and need love.

So, who else can perk you?

Could perk Sterva with AI perks if Wen-Wen up, on an AR agent. But that only works as a "SURPRISE BUTTSECKS" attack, because he's unperkable with any evade thingie up.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

I don't think asking for more of what is allrdy strong in a defensive toolset is the way to go (asking more evade when evade are crat's main defensive tool).

Should ask for diversity instead ...

1 : Some new init debuff that drastically lower the dmg coming from regular hit and are reliable to land.

2 : A modest reflect that divert damage to pet, calc'd post cap to effectively mitigate SA/AS etc and lower the cap (like NT has atm)

For instance ?

Yes, everyone is just perking you left and right.

Especially shades.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

To the top! 7k def crats by tomorrow! Then their main problem should be solved.

All that is left, is to give them access to 1 trader drain. This should keep things from going OP, because now they have to land a drain to keep their effective def rating instead of it being static.

Quote Originally Posted by notcrattey View Post
    Yes, everyone is just perking you left and right.

Especially shades.
    End game drained shades can perk me.
    Shades can't perk anyone.
    Ask Waaha.

And I'm PvM Gimp so full def =[
    All I have is my evades. Help me
    Hellrule 220/30/70 - Your future Crat Dictator
    Secretly Clan

I gank this fool all day. Before he can pop off a root, my last perk is finishing off his 10% remaining HP. Before he can AoE fear me away, Carlo is suffering from a case of too damned dead, and Hellrule is next on the shade's lunch menu.

All my drains + DoF = he cannot touch me. My NR keeps him from offensively casting on me, and my SD keeps him from rooting me reliably. All he has is AS and some HP stims.

Crats need the love, and nobody can deny this.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast