Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Crat Def

Quote Originally Posted by Burgly View Post
    Well crats dont need as much love as the OP saz, i think he just needs to learn to play crat in pvp, from reading his posts its clear that he dunno how to.

And u keep saying ur in def setup and its not working for u, try something else maybe? for a prof with minimal heals i would work on my offensive instead to kill ppl before they kill me. Anyway i dont paly my crat in pvp anymore, but if u should never ever get killed by a shade without MR, no matter what.
    Even if I did not know how to play crat, it does not change the fact no amount of skill could actually change my static defence.
    Hellrule 220/30/70 - Your future Crat Dictator
    Secretly Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Hellrule View Post
    Even if I did not know how to play crat, it does not change the fact no amount of skill could actually change my static defence.
    A good offense is a good defense. You won't need all that defense when your target dies quickly.

Case in point: If on my MA, I try to take off all my cc and put on stuff like mystical tights and all those evadey stuff, I will probably die slower but I will die much easier.

A crat's offense can't be made good enough to justify being perkable.

Quote Originally Posted by Insane666 View Post
    every thinkin pvper will cycle acro perks 99% of the time ( 1% situational exception ) at least when already in combat, so ofc you should calc in the 200 from limber, becouse thats the lowest ammount of evades+aad that any1 will catch you with

Saying Acro doesnt count is like trying to cheat in the discussion.
    I used this comparison in order to guess his def, what does it have to see with comparing MAs with Crats ...
    Answer is, nothing !
    Angevil, proud 220 MA from Rimor.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

Quote Originally Posted by Soliartist View Post
    I used this comparison in order to guess his def, what does it have to see with comparing MAs with Crats ...
    Answer is, nothing !

it was you who compared your ma's evades to his crats evades first, i only stated that not counting limber for 99% of situations aint right

anyways, im not for as much love as the OP asks for if any for 220 crats, just for the sake of argument, be fair

i have to agree with this tho:

Quote Originally Posted by Mountaingoat View Post
    yes, if some1s heals are limited to stims/kits, and that profession has zero absorbs ( ttb right now hardly counts ), reflects, or dmg-to-nano, etc - then that particullar prof should be literally unperkable, seems fair to me, and i dont have a 220 crat myself, neither really play my tl5 one lately

crats can die to just AS or SA, or even normals if unlucky with the "virtual dice rolls", and before any1 sais AS is gonna get nerfed, it was already said that to counter that change normal hits will have a higher chance to land

imo crats should either be unperkable ( id rather see changes to the silly low def checks on some perks then a massive addition off aad or evades tho ) or they should get a much more complex defense then just evades/aad, as most profs have, hopefully the new improved TTB will do the trick
    Last edited by Insane666; Jul 25th, 2010 at 22:59:02.
    The most obvious MB on Rubi-Ka
    Insane666 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Soldier Insanity669 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage Doc Insanity699 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage MP
    Insanity696 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Bureaucrat Insane669 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Fixer Insanity666 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage NT

Insane699 ( 164/22 ) Solitus Trader Insane969 ( 150/20 ) S10 Trox Smurf

Omni-Tek
    Hells Hero for a decade, now a Punk
    spreading insanity all over rk, since 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Insane666 View Post
    *sniped*yes, if some1s heals are limited to stims/kits, and that profession has zero absorbs ( ttb right now hardly counts ), reflects, or dmg-to-nano, etc - then that particullar prof should be literally unperkable, seems fair to me, and i dont have a 220 crat myself, neither really play my tl5 one lately
    Insane for crat professional please
    Secretly Clan

Insane for crat professional please
    i kinda wouldnt mind, the year or so i did spend exlusively on my tl5 crat was propably the best time i had in ao id be obliged to play him more at least, right now im a bit burned out on that prof, and cant decide if i should redo a diff setup for tl5 pvp ( as much as i loved zastaba it was time for a change ) or lvl up to 220, and i already did the ipr a few months ago but havent done any retwinkin, so right now its unplayable;(

First Chief on Rk1

*waves to cookie*

was a blast to race with him/her on our crats

knowing myself, ill prolly end up rolling yet another allt tho
    Last edited by Insane666; Jul 25th, 2010 at 23:19:53.
    The most obvious MB on Rubi-Ka
    Insane666 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Soldier Insanity669 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage Doc Insanity699 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage MP
    Insanity696 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Bureaucrat Insane669 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Fixer Insanity666 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage NT

Insane699 ( 164/22 ) Solitus Trader Insane969 ( 150/20 ) S10 Trox Smurf

Omni-Tek
    Hells Hero for a decade, now a Punk
    spreading insanity all over rk, since 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Mountaingoat View Post
    Going offensive however does justify. A defensive crat isn't perkable.
    Last edited by notcrattey; Jul 26th, 2010 at 00:54:15.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Quote Originally Posted by notcrattey View Post
    A defensive crat isn't perkable.
    And pigs fly
    Get your facts straight, you seem to have as much experience and knowledge about crat pvp as Weltall has about MA pvp...
    Even in fully defensive setup crats can still be perked, and no, im not talking about MR.
    You survived...You prevailed....Yet a bird's flight knows no end...
    Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Kawaii "Koizumi" Akira - 220/25/70 soon-to-be-Berserk MA (refreshing!)
    Deadalus "Yumeno" Proxy - 220/30/70 Former stunwhore
    One "Namichan" Piece - 220/30/68 Drainwhore
    Aj Ar "Spawara" Triplenab - 220/24/45 Nuke-Welder
    IOmnomnomjoor "Emohatetellz" - 2/0/0 TL5 killer in progress

Quote Originally Posted by Quitter123 View Post
    How about this new nano for enfs, it takes random amount of nanoskills and nano to cast, when landed on random opponent it debuffs random weaponskill by random amount for an unspecified length of time.

I have been on both sides of the field, a defensive crat and a soldier with fairly high AR. I will say that you need over 3400 AR to perk *most* crats. That being said though, it's very hard for crats to take out a lot of the people who do have the AR to perk them (enforcers being the most difficult imo as their perks have a very low evade check) Take the enforcer for example, and assume that they can perk the crat, 5 secs after the match starts the crat is dead. The solution to this I don't think is more evades but something different. I like the idea of a reflect nano that channels some of the damage taken to the pet, I feel that that would be able to help immensly. A nice heal is always welcomed as well but with the pet channeling the damage I feel that the stims+HD will be enough to live through a lot more, including some of those pesky NT's.

Quote Originally Posted by Koizumi View Post
    And pigs fly
    Get your facts straight, you seem to have as much experience and knowledge about crat pvp as Weltall has about MA pvp...
    Even in fully defensive setup crats can still be perked, and no, im not talking about MR.
    rofl, I do know much more than you ever would nab. I also wonder why your MA is retired it's too gimp to do anything right I imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by Koizumi View Post
    And pigs fly
    You mean by fully AR people or in circumstantial situations?

Please be more clear with your arguments.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer

You mean by fully AR people or in circumstantial situations?

Please be more clear with your arguments.
    A fully defensive crat should not be perkable.
    Quite a simple concept.
    Secretly Clan

A fully defensive crat should not be perkable.
    Quite a simple concept.
    What are they perkable by and under what circumstances? Why can't you answer that god damn question?

I asked him the same question by PM and did not receive any answer either. He'll probably answer MR people and Shades (lol?). Or AI Perks which will no longer be an issue when rebalancing hits live ...

Casts nano program "Overview & patience". Oups, no more drama !
    Angevil, proud 220 MA from Rimor.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

I already said Shade.
    Enforcers.
    Some soldiers.
    And many others with obs.

Come on now you guys I feel like a broken record
    Secretly Clan

I already said Shade.
    Unless the shade is AR oriented (not necessarily full AR) this won't be much of a problem. Plus you could hit any aad perk and stop the chain asap then kill the shade.

Enforcers.
    With LE procs right? yes let's leave perking you to chance.

Some soldiers.
    Use your other tools to stop the soldier from hurting you. AAD isn't your only defense you know.

And many others with obs
    Oh lawl, OSBs, because that's just a reliable analysis. Why don't you get HoTs, evade buffs, 12man buffs if you really want to include OSBs.

Unless the shade is AR oriented (not necessarily full AR) this won't be much of a problem. Plus you could hit any aad perk and stop the chain asap then kill the shade.

With LE procs right? yes let's leave perking you to chance.

Use your other tools to stop the soldier from hurting you. AAD isn't your only defense you know.

Oh lawl, OSBs, because that's just a reliable analysis. Why don't you get HoTs, evade buffs, 12man buffs if you really want to include OSBs.
    Unless the shade is atrox, most do go AR for pvp silly.
    1 minute procs on enforcers? Don't need much chance to get those duel wielding
    We aren't talking about my roots and snares. Just the fact I am perkable.
    I usually run around with 12m. Not as useful as you think.
    Just give me my damn aad and go away trolls
    Secretly Clan

I already said Shade.
    Enforcers.
    Some soldiers.

Shades are a threat to you as a crat? lol? Seriously...

Well enfs perk everyone with those perks, it's not really a crat problem...

Solds are oh so rootable and snareable and fearable and stunnable and debuffable ~

You're serious abt "ppl with osb's"? Oh then I'll just tell you do like them and team as well, you can get special blockers, AAO/AAD auras, regular hit blockers, osbs, healing and all sorts of other goodies!

I already said Shade.
    Enforcers.
    Some soldiers.

Provide numbers.
    There's a reason why everyone is saying UR DOIN IT WRONGZ.
    Get your maths stick out, post a setup, backup your claims, because everyones ingame experiences do not correlate to yours.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast