Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Crat Def

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Shades are a threat to you as a crat? lol? Seriously...

Well enfs perk everyone with those perks, it's not really a crat problem...

Solds are oh so rootable and snareable and fearable and stunnable and debuffable ~

You're serious abt "ppl with osb's"? Oh then I'll just tell you do like them and team as well, you can get special blockers, AAO/AAD auras, regular hit blockers, osbs, healing and all sorts of other goodies!
    Missing the point.
    Crats have no defence minus there evades.
    People can perk us and rip us apart.
    fix kthanks
    Hellrule 220/30/70 - Your future Crat Dictator
    Secretly Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah View Post
    Provide numbers.
    There's a reason why everyone is saying UR DOIN IT WRONGZ.
    Get your maths stick out, post a setup, backup your claims, because everyones ingame experiences do not correlate to yours.
    Come to borealis.
    Bring me endgame twinked toons.
    watch me die.

also, enforcers need +500ar
    Secretly Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Hellrule View Post
    Come to borealis.
    watch me die.
    Have you ever stopped to think that it's you not your prof?
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

End-game twinks. Lawl. Right.
    Angevil, proud 220 MA from Rimor.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

Come to borealis.
    watch me die.

also, enforcers need +500ar
    Ok.
    Clearly your endgame gear, isn't.
    With +500 AR, I reckon it'd be close to still missing perks on crats anyway. Not that crats really live long enough to justify being perked, which is a good thing as they arent
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

inspect is open
    rk1
    equip in sig

stop trying troll me you nabs
    im just trying fix my profession k?
    please help me kthnxbye
    Secretly Clan

Hell im sorry to say this cause i like u as a person.....
    but i have 0 problem with killing ur crat ... but i do have problem killing crats like sterva and Cratritus...
    u should ask them for some advice on how to play vs enf instead of complaining about enfs.

and once again i say this cause i do like u as a person i think its sad that it had to come to the point of me posting this but im tired of ur nerf enf posts.
    Moonbolt - 220/26/something. Trox Enf RK1 General of Hells Heroes.
    Renswind - 220/21/67 solitus trader.
    Moonkiss - 219/21/something opifex shade.
    Mooncloud - 150/18/somethin solitus MA.

Still waiting on screenshot evidence.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbolt View Post
    Hell im sorry to say this cause i like u as a person.....
    but i have 0 problem with killing ur crat ... but i do have problem killing crats like sterva and Cratritus...
    Maybe (just a supposition) because Sterva uses the AS pistol...
    You ll say : what does this have to do with evades ?

Just that without AS pistol, it takes ages for a crat to kill an enfo. And you can kill us with regular hits only while a non-AS crat chew on your HP.
    Even if Hellrule auno equip is not up to date or exact (or he REALY doesnt like to be blinded ) he should have more def than Sterva.
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

yes i know GP that missing out on AS is a hughe dissadventage for Hell....
    but that isnt my fault as an enf...
    my setup for example with 1hb/1he is alot worse in enf vs enf pvp then 1hb/piercing for example...
    its a choice i make to be better vs agents and docs for example.
    same as its a choice for crats to not use the AS pistol to be better against other profs then vs enfs.
    a good crat can be a very tough cookie for an enf.
    if setup right for the fight.
    but theres no point in complaining if u have a good setup vs enfs but ur not using it.
    Moonbolt - 220/26/something. Trox Enf RK1 General of Hells Heroes.
    Renswind - 220/21/67 solitus trader.
    Moonkiss - 219/21/something opifex shade.
    Mooncloud - 150/18/somethin solitus MA.

Quote Originally Posted by Raggeh View Post
    Still waiting on screenshot evidence.
    Haven't you got pwned on AI perk AR calculation earlier ?

BTW what with this perk discussion ? Throw a few specials & a few regular hits on the crat & he will go down. Now if you add nukes, dots & debuffs.....
    Last edited by ragerayden; Jul 27th, 2010 at 09:45:00.

Quote Originally Posted by notcrattey View Post
    You mean by fully AR people or in circumstantial situations?
    Please be more clear with your arguments.
    It doesnt matter which one (beside maybe MR).
    Crats should never be perkable, we have totally NO forms of mitigating damage other than stims/hd.
    The only situations in which id approve of crat perkability would be MULTIPLE debuffs from different professions, such as fixer one+agent one.
    Current crat situation is a joke, with amount of ar/specials/nanos(and other stuff) that ignore all our defences.

Unless the shade is AR oriented (not necessarily full AR) this won't be much of a problem. Plus you could hit any aad perk and stop the chain asap then kill the shade.
    "unless", so yet another situation of perkability.

With LE procs right? yes let's leave perking you to chance.
    Oh? And whats the problem with that?
    Double wield and just keep hitting untill both procs pop?
    Either the crat will be dead from regulars or eventually the proc will pop.
    Both situations nicely describe crat situation yet once again.

Shades are a threat to you as a crat? lol? Seriously...
    Proof how much you pvp in ao. Good shades ARE a threat to crat, and no, im not talking about MR.
    Go to RK2 and try catching Babek on BS...and try keeping him rooted, even with GRM.
    Good luck.

Well enfs perk everyone with those perks, it's not really a crat problem...
    Logic of an 11 year old kid.

Provide numbers.
    And give me why would i, or anyone for that matter, bother doing so?
    Anything anyone says in here that doesnt overlap with your, obtena or moon's vision of 'oh so poor enf/agent/whatever & oh so OP crat/whatever' gets just ignored by you, and you get back to your usual trolling.

There's a reason why every enf and every crathater is saying UR DOIN IT WRONGZ.
    Fixed.

Get your maths stick out, post a setup, backup your claims, because everyones ingame experiences do not correlate to yours.
    Rrright. Because the great kink, even if he takes numbers and 'facts' out of the blue, is 100% sure that they are the exact thoughts and experiences of every major pvp'er out there....waaaait.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbolt View Post
    yes i know GP that missing out on AS is a hughe dissadventage for Hell....
    Which doesnt change the fact that w/ his current setup he should be able to survive at least a bit more.
    You survived...You prevailed....Yet a bird's flight knows no end...
    Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Kawaii "Koizumi" Akira - 220/25/70 soon-to-be-Berserk MA (refreshing!)
    Deadalus "Yumeno" Proxy - 220/30/70 Former stunwhore
    One "Namichan" Piece - 220/30/68 Drainwhore
    Aj Ar "Spawara" Triplenab - 220/24/45 Nuke-Welder
    IOmnomnomjoor "Emohatetellz" - 2/0/0 TL5 killer in progress

Quote Originally Posted by Quitter123 View Post
    How about this new nano for enfs, it takes random amount of nanoskills and nano to cast, when landed on random opponent it debuffs random weaponskill by random amount for an unspecified length of time.

It's fun to see how some relative newcomers are doing lectures for kinkhsta&team about game mechanics. Learn some respect, and learn2play, crat is a very good prof, that stands for pvp/pvm. OMG, it itsn't totally unkillable!!!
    WTF, i'm pvping with a gimp 220 trader now, and i'm not whining, just using my toolset, sometimes owning, sometimes dieing, depending on situation, and that stands for all profs.

Crats dont need more love than they have.

Quote Originally Posted by Koizumi View Post
    snip
    What in this game even stipulates that crats should be unperkable all the time? People who work on AR gaining the advantage to -maybe- perk you.

If this is really suuuuch an issue for the crat profession, why don't you ask for a more reliable defense than your aad alone?

And by the way, even good shades should be no threat to a GOOD crat. just throwing that out there.
    Last edited by notcrattey; Jul 27th, 2010 at 15:03:54.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer

Quote Originally Posted by ragerayden View Post
    Haven't you got pwned on AI perk AR calculation earlier ?

BTW what with this perk discussion ? Throw a few specials & a few regular hits on the crat & he will go down. Now if you add nukes, dots & debuffs.....
    Implying I didn't give up on this stupid roundabout discussion where one crat wants a huge buff to his defensive capabilities which are already more than ample.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Proof how much you pvp in ao. Good shades ARE a threat to crat, and no, im not talking about MR.
    Go to RK2 and try catching Babek on BS...and try keeping him rooted, even with GRM.
    Good luck.
    Proof that every time I see a shade, it gets rooted like nothing? hahaha Alright then... oh and just fyi, back when Babek used to play, I saw him get rooted quite often by traders, I saw him go nr8 lots of times, Shows how much gimps like you know and try to exacerbate situations. He possibly could have perked SD10 on and off too, so what's your point nab?

Logic of an 11 year old kid.
    Really, everyone has the same damn problem with enf perks id est they're unavoidable, so that should be a change to enfs now don't u think? To avoid enf perks you need like around 5k def or something and I'm guessing you want that kinda def for your crat? rofl

*snip*
    If this is really suuuuch an issue for the crat profession, why don't you ask for a more reliable defense than your aad alone?*snip*
    Point of thread.
    Thanks for reading
    Secretly Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Adokveszek View Post
    It's fun to see how some relative newcomers are doing lectures for kinkhsta&team about game mechanics. Learn some respect, and learn2play, crat is a very good prof, that stands for pvp/pvm. OMG, it itsn't totally unkillable!!!
    WTF, i'm pvping with a gimp 220 trader now, and i'm not whining, just using my toolset, sometimes owning, sometimes dieing, depending on situation, and that stands for all profs.

Crats dont need more love than they have.
    If Kinksta stopped acting like a newcomer he would gain some respect, but he's trolling just as he has for the past 9 years. So maybe you should keep your opinions to yourself about things you know nothing about Kinksta groupie
    Secretly Clan

I'm guessing you want that kinda def for your crat? rofl
    Fixers can get around 4.6k-4.7k with only limber, and have at least twice the healing of a crat, even more when HoT procs go off. They also have roots/snares they can incorporate into their defense. Crats def rating is about 1k lower, we can't cycle our evade perks, and have ZERO healing but it'd be op'd if we had a fixer's def rating?

Point of thread.
    Thanks for reading
    No I thought the point of thread was WAAAAAAAH WE CAN BE PERKED BY SOMETHING UNDER CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES WAAAAH MOAR AAD PLX

Quote Originally Posted by Mountaingoat View Post
    Fixers can get around 4.6k-4.7k with only limber, and have at least twice the healing of a crat, even more when HoT procs go off. They also have roots/snares they can incorporate into their defense. Crats def rating is about 1k lower, we can't cycle our evade perks, and have ZERO healing but it'd be op'd if we had a fixer's def rating?
    Fixers have init debuffs, nukes, pistol perks, pets, and AoE fears too...

...right?

Stop comparing clearly different professions with clearly different tools.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast