Thread: Will fc change procs as well as a part or rebalancing?

Will fc change procs as well as a part or rebalancing?

I can't quite recall if it's been announced that the LE procs will also get a review with the rebalancing, so my question is... will they?
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Yes
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

debugging first please!
    i still get nano bars and, a question to the docs out there, is this one little dot proc still bugged and does only the first tick? http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=266811 (cant test for myself because i * my doc along with my account a year ago)

I hope to dear God they do something about the level 1 Shade procs. They're both wickedly useless - both yellow procs; one does 13 damage, the other does 17 damage with a 7 point heal. At level 49, these are beyond useless.

Meanwhile, Enforcers and MAs get 19 damage (and I believe Enfs get a small amount of extra AR), Keepers/Docs/MAs get a cool little heal, etc. It's not big, but still it's seasoning. Shade procs are merely a pinch of sprinkles on a 10-square-foot cake.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Saetos View Post
    I hope to dear God they do something about the level 1 Shade procs. They're both wickedly useless - both yellow procs; one does 13 damage, the other does 17 damage with a 7 point heal. At level 49, these are beyond useless.
    yeah, Agent's one are so much better
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

What would a soldier say after getting a 800AC proc from a level 10 research line?

I always thought they missed a zero there...
    ಠ_ಠ

Quote Originally Posted by Saetos View Post
    Nearly all shade procs are useless... MA's get 19% crit increase, while shade gets 700 damage proc...

Only evade procs are somewhat useful when soloing, thats it.
    220 Shade | 220 NT | 220 Crat | 220 Fixer | 220 Agent | 165 Adv

I'm certanly not particularly fond of the idea that nt's have to get HIT in order to trigger procs.
    I mean come'on what the deal with that when every other prof has his procs on attack but the nt has to take a beating to trigger them?

Find a way to trigger them on onnanohit or something, also toss over the 100% and 200% nano damage procs from the crats procs ^.^
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Ganiscol View Post
    What would a soldier say after getting a 800AC proc from a level 10 research line?

I always thought they missed a zero there...
    srsly. If a 220 soldier becomes LE70, it's because of OCD or because they accidently dinged the AC proc while doing other content.
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

I'd be happy if we could use both of our AAO procs at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Berinda View Post
    srsly. If a 220 soldier becomes LE70, it's because of OCD or because they accidently dinged the AC proc while doing other content.
    Aye, at some point I was baffled that no more SK gain messages appeared and checked whether or not I turned them off. Turns out, after some years I killed enough yard trash to finish that line...
    ಠ_ಠ