Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Um k let's fail

Arrow Um k let's fail

Removing rs on enf rage lines? What's the giant plan on letting enfs catch their pray. And congrats u single handly destroyed every tl3,2,4,5 enf twink. GJ that's prolly 30% of the twink population. So you just wasted everyone's time dramatically in the end.
    Last edited by Anarchic1; Aug 20th, 2010 at 18:23:54.
    Deathmaster1 220/30/70 Dmsengi 220/28/70
    Dmstanker 220/30/70 Dmsdoc 220/25/70
    Anarchic1 126/15/35 Dmsfix 220/30/70
    Imakeyouoe 164/22/42 Imakeyouoe2 85/9/21

BM of Dark Front - We are recruiting. darkfront.org

QQ my overpowered twink isnt as overpowered now... its a good thing..the start of balance
    Varsbot
    Variable004

Boo friggity hoo.

I'm tired of 49 enfs with 7k HP and boundless NR/RS. This'll be good for the population as a whole.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Funcom employee

Not related to 18.3, moving to Balance Discussion
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

How many of you even have a twink that's worth 1 billion +? Most good enf twinks cost around 2 billion to 3 billion creds. It's a lot of time and effort that goes into making those. All to waste now, cause with the rs nerf everyone will just kite enfs till it's pointless to even try. the twink pvp community is small enough as it is on rk2 and after this rebalance, it's just going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchic1 View Post
    How many of you even have a twink that's worth 1 billion +? Most good enf twinks cost around 2 billion to 3 billion creds.
    Then why are there 49 enf twinks that kill everything that were made with no more than 50m?
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Pretty sure a 49 enf twink gets splatted by a 56 jame trader twink or a good agent that uses snare perks. so ya...

Pretty sure a 49 enf twink gets splatted by a 56 jame trader twink or a good agent that uses snare perks. so ya...
    An agent has ONE snare perk. Plus BS does not go past 49.

On top of which there's not much that can stop OSBed JAME Traders.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Yes let's compare it to a prof almost everyone has major issues with and add 7 levels on to the level I mentioned.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

So, twinks will die ? At all ?
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Ahh. The tears are coming. This was necessary.
    /Jekonam | 220 ma
    /Jekoslap | 220 crat
    /Jekoblack | 220 sold
    /Jekoblastah | 164 trader
    /Jekolandsubt | 158 doc
    /Jeko | 150 fixer
    /Jekonuke | 150 nt

Bring on zeh tears!

How many of you even have a twink that's worth 1 billion +? Most good enf twinks cost around 2 billion to 3 billion creds. It's a lot of time and effort that goes into making those. All to waste now, cause with the rs nerf everyone will just kite enfs till it's pointless to even try. the twink pvp community is small enough as it is on rk2 and after this rebalance, it's just going to die.
    I have a few so I will let that qualify my to respond to you. If you were paying attention, you would see this nerf isn't the end of the story to how RS works.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

If you spent that much on a enforcer twink to take advantage of that mechanic, then you deserve all the pain you feel.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Rage change doesn't bother me all that much and I have had a 46 enfo for just over 5yrs now.

What I find as the biggest problem with the current changes is the level check on fixer runspeed nanos... lowbie pvp will be too slow to be enjoyable now considing we lose 540-580 runssped at TL2.

and tbh I think if FC actually wanted to fix runspeed and sync issues they would reverse the runspeed buffs meaninf lowbie get more then higher levels as the higher levels have more free IP for runssped.

Removing the NR buff + run speed would fix the enforcer profession.
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Howlin banned indefinitely by Gorafk Reason: Clan "Howlin" Messiah

I think that is a good thing. Until there is equal opportunity to earn a billion credits then this direction should continue. And, I understand that equal opportunity does not guarantee equal results. It's just plain rediculous that anyone should be able to or need to spend so many credits to outfit a character.
    ----------------------------------
    The Dark Order Of Chaos

Monchil - MA
    Maxxon - Bureaucrat
    Gunnymonch – Soldier
    ----------------------------------

...that's prolly 30% of the twink population.
    Probably closer to 100% of the 126 crowd, at least in my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Liamboru View Post
    Probably closer to 100% of the 126 crowd, at least in my experience.
    http://auno.org/ao/char.php?gender=&...lvl=126&guild=

looks to be 50% or there about on RK1 atleast to me

Smile

I don't know why, but this RS change makes me think of this.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast