Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Rage Solution? Professionals pls read.

Quote Originally Posted by crattey View Post
    I should have clarified. I'm talking about the Enforcer profession in the game Anarchy Online. Pretty sure you're not.
    Pretty sure I am.

The following classes will survive the enfo gank attempt provided they have the same gear the enf does. In this example, I mean my gear, i.e, perfect gear.

They will not die to the alpha (mainly through dodging perks, or using their brain and healing with a FM stim/AMS) and using their brain IN REALITY and getting rrfe.

Adventurer
    Bureaucrat
    Doctor
    Fixer
    Keeper
    MA
    SHIELD MP (the only ones left)
    Shade
    Soldier
    Enforcer

The following classes will survive if they know what they are doing.

Agent
    Engineer
    Trader
    NT

So yep. Thats everyone. If you're dying to an enf ALPHA then the issue here is L2P, or more accurately, get better gear.

And after this, the Enf has nothing.
    If you want to nerf the alpha, and improve reg/over time damage then expect it to be a lot more effective generally than this alpha, which won't kill anyone good.
    That's just how it is.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

i don't want to be anything hostile but ... what gear you meant ("perfect" is just a word ...) ? & since when posting a list of profession is a convincing argument ? that's your view without any explanation ...

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah View Post
    And after this, the Enf has nothing.
    atfer what ? alpha ?
    in this case, there are a lot of professions that have very few stuff outta regulars left after alpha (e.g. shade, soldier, fixer, keeper, MP).

also you seem to not consider the HP advantage & absorb/heal/NR/AR/init elements enforcers have in their toolset, plus the Dot that is likely to be added soon. soz but that looks like QQ again ...
    Last edited by bitnykk; Aug 28th, 2010 at 13:40:42.
    Bitnykk/Bittorrent - young RL of AP & old emissary of CODE

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234