Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: something that has always had me wondering...

Nine times out of ten if I see an Enforcer and he hasn't already killed me I just CB/Root/debuff them into uselessness. As it takes far too long and too much effort to kill them, I would rather find some Crat or Fixer to triple.
    Brofist 220/30/70 Engineer
    Techbro 220/30/70 Nano-Technician

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    Wow, you are truly king of comprehension. Dunce caps and lollis are on the table for your enjoyment. I warn you, this game doesn't do well for children with learning difficulties. Hope you enjoy your stay anyway. By chance, are you and Hellrule related?
    Yeah point out what stupid comment I made, I can easily point out the many absolutely stupid things you claimed.

It's kinda sad how little you know. The "you mustn't be using empowered roots since they can break" is so precious and wow you didn't know perks do nanodamage oh god...

Yeah, lets do that then.

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    The "you mustn't be using empowered roots since they can break" is so precious and wow you didn't know perks do nanodamage oh god...
    is not what I said at all.

It was in the quote. The part where the root breaks. If the root breaks right away, chances are it not an empowered root.
    No where did I say they were impossible to break. No where did I absolutely assert that perks did not do nanodamage. I asked what they considered nano damage.

So, before you go off and troll yourself into a corner.... Go **** yourself. You still can't read.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

One time an enforcer raped my crat. And resisted all my CC tools. Wonder myself....
    Hellrule 220/30/70 - Your future Crat Dictator
    Secretly Clan

Yeah with the ADD infected population of MMO's these days, FOTM is THE reason why people roll certain combos. :x

Kinda silly isn't it? It means that in truth, balance is mostly in favour of whats current.
    Yes, it is really. And that hopefully changes some day (yeah, right..). One of the reasons is very simple; its the same reason I started to play melee advy mostly instead of my MA::
    The difference between fully twinked toon and just casual "pvm"-toon in pvp is huge. And even that is kinda understatement. And if your prof doesnt especially shine in pvp, it makes it even worse, some would even say unplayable. When you add the fact that balance stuff in pvp has usually taken ages(years) to update, it doesnt need too much intelligence to see that rerolling FOTM is usually the best option for casual players to get any fun out from pvp. In addition, like you said, the profs that rise up on the ladder many times have stayed that way for a very long time. I count enfos to this category too. And when ppl get used to certain scenarios(prof 1 is very good in pvp, prof 2 is useless in pvp), it always brings thousands of whines when a single - even little - nerf is about to come live.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    As far as the hardest professions to take down in mass pvp? Martial Artists and Adventurers.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMekon View Post
    abnormal? explain how that is, cuz most of us can statistically show, how soldiers are one of the poorest pvp professions in terms of both offense and defense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I'm curious. Do you Martial Artists actually plan to have a thread about professionals that doesn't end in a flamewar about equipment setups? I think you're about 0/3 now.

Yeah, lets do that then.

is not what I said at all.

No where did I say they were impossible to break. No where did I absolutely assert that perks did not do nanodamage. I asked what they considered nano damage.

So, before you go off and troll yourself into a corner.... Go **** yourself. You still can't read.
    The part where you say if the empowered root breaks right away, learn how stats work please and stop making a fool of yourself.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123