Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Who needs go up and who down survey ?

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    Coming from someone who doesn't have a pet prof...

Damage 1095-2254(1281-2637) That's top MP nuke atm. If NTs don't get better than that, I would definitely complain about it if I were you
    I have an MP

mimq isn't the problem, it's mimq+pets+heals+debuffs (unremovable) + weapon dmg+NR+evades/defenses. you have no reason to cry as much as you guys do. with Klod as your leader tho...I can understand it. the few people I've seen make a valid effort twinking an MP, do about as well as any prof out there.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    yeah that's why when NSD lands first try, I go running around in circles capable of doing nothing BUT run around, and when it wears off, I got an unremovable debuff running forever in my ncu, and it costs me a crapload of my lil 10k pool to cast a damn thing, while the MP gets a 1/4 CH every tick of the heal pet. lalala. what a fun way to play

an MP that knows his tools, is brutal force to deal with.

learn your prof! u freakin whiners. i feel no pitty on MP's at all. in fact I feel no pitty for any pet prof. grab some tissues and head for the corner, whaaa!!

you got all in one nukes that debuff and do NT like dmg, and soon crats will too! WHERE'S MY NT PETS~? huh ? huh? that's what i thought..

SHUDDDAPPPP!!!!

...that felt good.
    haha some1 dont have perked nsd removers.
    hmm were i get that heal pet what heals 1/4 of ch?
    my heal pet only heals 1200-1600 heal in every 7.5s
    Perskules 220/30 Soldier
    Paholainen 220/30 Mp
    Vihu 220/30 Fixer
    Vihulainen 170/22 Fixer
    Persku 170/16 Doctor
    Rankeli 161/16 Tra
    Viikinki 150/20 Keep

I have an MP

mimq isn't the problem, it's mimq+pets+heals+debuffs (unremovable) + weapon dmg+NR+evades/defenses. you have no reason to cry as much as you guys do. with Klod as your leader tho...I can understand it. the few people I've seen make a valid effort twinking an MP, do about as well as any prof out there.
    Unremovable debuffs? Are you sure you're not confusing us with crats?

Is your MP TL7? Have you tried to PvP with him?

Unremovable debuffs? Are you sure you're not confusing us with crats?

Is your MP TL7? Have you tried to PvP with him?
    Dominates I assume, which is a nano that's one of the most retarded things, along with the fixer 5 min evade debuffs.

I have an MP

LOL

FC, stop the MP rebalance. We are fine. At tl4.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

I can somewhat understand the crat hate. After all, we're in the top half of the pecking order.

Why anyone would go to such lengths to fabricate stories about alleged bow MP OP'dness is beyond me. They're laughably gimpy at tl7.

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Dominates I assume, which is a nano that's one of the most retarded things, along with the fixer 5 min evade debuffs.
    Oh ya, dominates. I forgot about those, since they're generally useless. -125 in this day and age makes no difference.

Oh ya, dominates. I forgot about those, since they're generally useless. -125 in this day and age makes no difference.
    Not all profs are like that. That's a silly assumption to think everyone isn't affected by a -125 nanoskill debuff.

In any case the duration is retarded for an unremovable nano.

Most profs either don't have combat nanos or are high enough past their nano reqs for -125 to not matter to them. I don't really mind if it becomes removable. All debuffs should be imo.

I prefer the "MP's can just remove mezzes with a nano" argument. Because MP's are never in nano recharge.

Wish MP's had a trimmer to pop the mezz clear like engie's or...well nvm crat pet isn't gonna do much good.

1-stop thinking 220/30/70 for a second. Dominate is very destructive, easy to land, and sticks with you way too long.

2-never said said MP's were fine, they need some help, but imo, only in the pet areas.

3-the problem is there's not enough MP's, it's a difficult profession to play well. the ones that are left, are lazy, un-experienced, and too quick to throw in the towel instead of learning what to use, and when v certain profs. e.g.-you don't fight an NT the same way you fight an enfo.

4- there's this MP pitty going around that makes me sick, and it's detering anyone from wanting to even try them because all that's talked about is the bad things, and none of the insanely awesome aspects of it.

5-MP's played right, by someone that knows the prof are scary, period.

6-there's a cheeseburger with name on it. later <3

6.5- I'll tell you a secret, there's no other prof, at tl5 I'd rather team with than an MP. yeah, not even a trader.not for survivability, not for killing power, but for the range of options we have that compliment each others toolset. figure it out while I eat
    Last edited by RedWatr; Sep 18th, 2010 at 22:03:46.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

3-the problem is there's not enough MP's, it's a difficult profession to play well. the ones that are left, are lazy, un-experienced, and too quick to throw in the towel instead of learning what to use, and when v certain profs. e.g.-you don't fight an NT the same way you fight an enfo.
    If a prof is hard to play to the point where literally no one can play it well, then the prof isn't just hard to master, it's broken. Especially when we seem to be fine at TL5, and then drop TO THE GROUND above that. Funny how levelling up makes people lose their skill at the MP profession. Or hey, maybe everyone is right, and MPs are broken, and you just have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to TL7 MP PvP. That's possible too. But no, of course it's more likely that everyone else just doesn't know how to play, right?

You seem to think I'm disagreeing that dominates should be removable? I'm fine with them being removable. Hence why I said that every debuff ingame should be removable somehow (and no I don't mean dying or some nano that's only available to 1 prof. I mean a general way that's available to everyone). And yes, dominates are powerful at TL5...but MPs are basically fine for the most part at TL5, it's TL7 where the problems arise.

hard to master does not equal broken. thank God everything isn't easy imo.

and tbh, maybe it's because i play melee adv at tl7, but MP's (the ones that don't suck, the ones with experience) are just as scary and intimidating. perhaps you haven't had the priveledge to meet some of these MP's, I have, many times, so have my friends playing other professions, they rock. it's not a prof for kite hill leveled nabs, it's a profession for people that want to specialize, and stand out from the masses of wallflowers. it's cool as hell that there still just a couple left in this game that require that kind of commitment.
    Last edited by RedWatr; Sep 18th, 2010 at 22:56:20.
    T O O N Z:

Maybe you guys are just bad PvPers on RK2, which is of course, something RK1 has always suspected

I never said hard to master equals broken. lrn2read

Maybe you guys are just bad PvPers on RK2, which is of course, something RK1 has always suspected

I never said hard to master equals broken. lrn2read
    you said "it's hard to master to the point that nobody can play it well", which to me, is far worse an accusation.

you should post an apology to the MP's that actually know wtf to do. you sir/m'am, just called them gimps.
    T O O N Z:

I said "if it's hard to master to the point no one can play it well". You said it's hard to master, I'm saying it's not a problem IBCAK. The fact that an MP can scare you in PvP says more about your PvP abilities than it does an MP's.

Holy ****, you two are terrible.. could you just give it a rest already?

The fact that an MP can scare you in PvP says more about your PvP abilities than it does an MP's.
    I sadly have to agree with this one, as a shade I don't think I have battled any MP for the longest time that has "scared me", they simply lack the toolset to do that. Can they kill me sometimes? Yah, ofc, everyone can at some point depending in circumstance.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Evidently some feel that it's quite cool there are professions that are so difficult to master they're practically extinct while others are easymode. I feel really sorry for those holding this view that have got Advs though... they must be so disappointed at the lack of challenge.

This leads me to a brilliant idea! Let's make MPs adv-level easymode and advs MP-level challenging to master! Everyone should be happy .

I like it when MPs don't bother to cast dominates on my NT. Lets me cast my top LE nukes and **** them.
    Brofist 220/30/70 Engineer
    Techbro 220/30/70 Nano-Technician

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast