Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: New Bureaucrat Nano Changes!

havent taken the time to actualy read the proposed changes yet, but i do love that there are changes. Definately gonna check them out. hugz
    packers 220 agent general of Underworld.
    xstyggax 220 mp general of Underworld.
    pakkers 220 sol member of Paradise
    Zluza 220 crat member of paradise
    Packerz 218 shade member of Paradise
    Slusa 165 doc member of Paradise
    Azulz 150 doc member of Paradise
    Sluza 118 agent member of Paradise

Just noticed the single Crat Snares seem to have the cooldown backwards, the lower ones having the shortest cooldown which gets higher toward the top snares. For example, Shackles of Obedience has 10 sec cooldown while Lesser Stumbling steps only has 5
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

Yup that does look wonky. I wondered whether it might have beeen to compensate for longer casting times... but they're all ~1 sec which isn't going to be an issue, even at the lower levels.

X

Well, ones with lower lock time also have lower run speed debuff.

And BTW, I hope they are about to fix "snare acting like a root" issue on player pets as well. If they don't fix it, well... Blah.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Those darned Agents and balancing

Character Assassin
    User Visual profession == Bureaucrat and
    Target Breed == Human and
    Target NPC type == 95

A nano Agents can upload and activate, but not use.
    It does not work on MP pets.

and Agents do not (currently) have access to neither Engineer of Bureaucrat pets.
    Something to consider, when you are re-adjusting it all:
    Make "Character Assassin" only useable (and uploadable) by Bureaucrats, or enable Agents to use the lower QLs of the pets (as it is with the MP ones, they are capped at lvl 169 for the heal pet(used to be 99) and 137 for the attack pet.

Even just having the first two would make the life of agents quite more interesting in the (new or existing) starting area, if you could access the False Profession nano and play around with some bots.

That is just my take; giving it a purpose(yet rather restricted) than deleting it.
    of cause I would prefer more access to the pets, but that is up to you

Just keep an eye out for nanos like Character Assassin where the Visual profession tag creates combinations with no outcome.

Kind Regards
    -Ariensky
    Humankind can not gain anything, without first giving something in return.
    To obtain; something of equal value must be lost.
    That is the 1st law of equivalent exchange

Rubi-Ka needs: a nickel statue of an astronaut pointing at the sky
    With the description / plate saying:
    When the stars burn out and I find I lack the strength to continue...one of YOU wil pick up the flag and carry it forward.
    This really isn't a corporate product anymore...it belongs to all of us. Where it goes it up to us.

First thingie:
    Was reading the document again and the what Neista, XtremTech and Klod where referring to was troubling me.

Cooldown increases because the duration of effect in PvP increases.

In PvP the top Root and/or Snare will last for; (hold on to your hankies): a full 10 seconds max with the highest nano. Seems very short. (that's why the cooldown is 10s and the crat will be able to cast after that 10 sec (so you wont be able to spam it will its running)
    But 10 sec is way to short in my opinion (only have some small knowledge with crat from below lvl 150) but pvp and there duration below the top nano are even becomming worst (which I used as my main defence... range, root and snare).

The lowest versions will start from 5 sec till 10 for Snare and from 3 sec till 10 sec for Root and all the buggers are breakable around 25% which is way higher than the top nano's atm.

Not mentioning the AoE's. They're even worst.

Hmm Blizzard of Red Tape seems to be an exception (and around that lvl) since the cooldown is shorter that the duration of the buff (in PvP). But still that duration of the buff is in PvP 7 sec.

Second point:
    Improved red tape (first it's mentioned twice, perhaps a copy past error.)
    There seems to be a roll for debuffs on which will land depanding on the outcome of the roll.
    "Question for FC" will you as a crat be able to see what the outcome was and which debuffs are in effect? Is this seeable in the target NCU (an option I dont use atm due to me having a small screen)
    a) each debuff apart and IRT (so we know its IRT)
    b) just the generic IRT and we'll have to guess what the debuff total there is running on the mob.

Third pointy:
    Why do the self remove snare/root have a cooldown 20 sec and the "other"line only 3 sec with the same effect? (top nano)

The rest I'd like to see ingame on how it works. Looks goodish
    Last edited by Zwelgje; Oct 19th, 2010 at 17:00:31.

Quote Originally Posted by Zwelgje View Post
    Second point:
    Improved red tape (first it's mentioned twice, perhaps a copy past error.)
    It's mentionned twice because there is 2 veersion of IRT atm, with different reqs, meaning that you can stack both on same mob/boss. So FC is changing it to make it only 1 version.
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Ah missed that on, thanks for the update. Thankies.

And new docs changed........................ combined buff from icrt and new icons pft.....

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567