Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: It is over 20 000!!!Yes, notum repulsor nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by Livesangry View Post
    making people pay 20m to be able to pwn your trader or NT = WIN!
    Well, Solox tried it, Stilgarr too and I just heard about some 214MA...all wanted duel NT with nr8...
    First level 1 soldier with BOC in Anarchy Online<---[CGS] project
    Owned and killed tl1/2 NW for months, time to leave and give chance to clan "twinks".
    First trader with 100% JAME ql 141 at level30 at rk1
    Clan PVP org[1-220] in one line
    [Questra]: well i hate omnis having side xp [Questra]: but i'm afraid to spoil your fun i'm only gonna plant neutral bases at tl2 now, so you'll have to piss the neuts off if you want to zerg lowbie sites
    Darkirbiska/Darkirbis/Marburg1111/Mavherick/Irbiska/Ultimater2/Ultimater/Ilubtower and some froobs....wtb more slots [retired]

Oh nooooo, my I-Win buttons don't work! QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ wahhhhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    Yes and in this case the player feals like the benifits of nr8 outweigh the drawbacks. And against certain classes (such as nt's and docs) he would be right. But against others (such as enfs/solds/ma's/crats/fixers/advies/ect ect) he would be wrong.
    That's the point of rule 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01
    No, I'm just having a very hard time seeing how the ability to fully reset your perks every two days is game breaking in pvp.
    The perkline was already retarded when it took 72h to reset a single perk. Imagine how it is now that you can do it fully every 48hrs + every 20m creds...

No you still sacrifice the same things you always have when you perk NR. Nothing has changed in this regaurd. And no i didnt know nr8 gave 100% root resist but really, because I overlooked that fact I suddonly dont know anything about nr? please...
    Absolutely not. Back then, you sacrificed 24 days, then 8 days, to unperk whatever was perked. That was hardly something one did lightly. Now, all you gotta do is buff up, talk to the NPC, perk, profit. As for your "overlooking", it does prove you have no idea what it is to be confronted to a NR8 toon when you rely on nanos.

No, he dosent
    Yes he does.

Again, buffs are cleared from you when you enter bs, if your clearing your perks before every round chances are your going to go broke, very quickly.
    The point is not to know if it is potentially a persistent setup, it's not anymore. It is an option one can use nearlly at leisure, if the situation seems to be suitable. That's not acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutyfree
    Agreed with the others in this thread who correctly observe it's a balanced perk with benefits and sacrifices in proportion. I can understand that an NT would QQ about this, though, it must be emotionally difficult not being able to kill the odd NR8 toon with 2 buttons.
    It's funny to see how adamant some people are for a perkline nearlly never used. It's even more funny to see people as adamantly sure that this perkline won't be toned down by a lot in a balancing process which aims at erasing that kind of poorly though game features, in a new game of 4 hrs long buff, where support/exterm professions will have to rely a lot more on their nanos than before. Oh yes, I'm suuuuuuure the perkline gonna stay as is. Rofl.

Quote Originally Posted by attentionwhore
    My MA got trippled twice one after the other while in NR8, your mith is busted. Sir.
    If I wasn't so sure general perklines are the same for everyone, I would say it is because you totally suck. But perklines being what they are, you are just either incredibly unlucky or a bad liar. I pick N°2.

Quote Originally Posted by Livesangry
    seems like your backing up your proposal by a valid, yet highly unpractical tactic.
    Whether or not the average joe can do it is not really relevant, the mere fact is possible is already retarded, the fact that it is the most hardcore pvpers who use it regularily makes it even more bothering if it is possible at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    Oh nooooo, my I-Win buttons don't work! QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ wahhhhhhhhh
    Get a grip, it's the balance forum, we're talking about a post-balanced AO without I-Win buttons. Even your not endgame not pvp MP will have his chance!
    Last edited by Shrubberyman; Oct 6th, 2010 at 20:41:21.
    Tribute to Aratink : Racatti and Artyomis will be pale shadows of you as long as they don't have the infamous Clanslator in their sig.
    Noim, Neutral TL7 NT
    Sethis, Neutral TL7 Keeper
    Anthraxal, Omni TL5 Enfotrox

its not like 20k completley stops nanos from landing on you, the only thing that happens is you have to cast it more then twice to kill someone. you shouldnt be able to steamroll everyone

the fail in this is strong
    Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    considering how many ranged advies omni has, clan did quite a job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    Ive rolled NT and rarely make it longer than 3-4s vs fixers.
    Talking whats OP and whats not by people who have never really played so told OP profession is just lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkirbiska1 View Post
    Well, Solox tried it, Stilgarr too and I just heard about some 214MA...all wanted duel NT with nr8...
    Since when did anybody who matters care about duels?
    Waiting for a cure.

Quote Originally Posted by agentwolve View Post
    its not like 20k completley stops nanos from landing on you, the only thing that happens is you have to cast it more then twice to kill someone. you shouldnt be able to steamroll everyone

the fail in this is strong
    Your maths fail badly indeed.

For the uneducated mass, someone did some welfare researches which without being 100% accurate will still allow you to avoid making stupid comments.
    Last edited by Shrubberyman; Oct 6th, 2010 at 22:00:51.
    Tribute to Aratink : Racatti and Artyomis will be pale shadows of you as long as they don't have the infamous Clanslator in their sig.
    Noim, Neutral TL7 NT
    Sethis, Neutral TL7 Keeper
    Anthraxal, Omni TL5 Enfotrox

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubberyman View Post
    Your maths fail badly indeed.

For the uneducated mass, someone did some welfare researches which without being 100% accurate will still allow you to avoid making stupid comments.
    im sorry, where in my post was there math ?

also evades and nano resist only increase/decrease the chance of something landing, i thought you play this game. Therefore its all luck, if someone is nr8 you have more chance of killing them with ease, like every other profession, then winning the lottery. Yet people win the lottery all the time so ...

also, it would now appear it is infact your math that is wrong. If any nr8 toons give you trouble, L2P, as you said to people complaining doubles and CB.

Quote Originally Posted by Techtoxic View Post
    My MA got trippled twice one after the other while in NR8, your mith is busted. Sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    considering how many ranged advies omni has, clan did quite a job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    Ive rolled NT and rarely make it longer than 3-4s vs fixers.
    Talking whats OP and whats not by people who have never really played so told OP profession is just lame.

I doublezored a nr5 shade at tl5 bs! i did teh math! wewt!

Btw gotta agree, notum repulsor is an annoying perkline. Expecially when you are an NT.

Those NR8 am peez are t3h 3v0l!!!1
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Oo where?.. who? when?!?

Ph34r!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkirbiska1 View Post

omg you lost the duel!!!!!! duels lost +1, you'd better have a good talk with your org president, and all of your friends before they think your a noob!
    Livesinglory Keeper lvl 49
    Livesangryer MP lvl 60
    Liveshealing Doc Lvl 179
    Liveswarping Engi lvl 220
    Livesfixing Fixer lvl 160

Why bother makeing a twink , just perk NR and get AS.

and at 220... duels are about skills not about: "Ha i tricked the nt by perking nr8"
    Styxian MP overlord of Rk2

DEVIL INSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by X-Styx-X View Post
    Why bother makeing a twink , just perk NR and get AS.

and at 220... duels are about skills not about: "Ha i tricked the nt by perking nr8"
    NT duels at 220 involve NBG and double/triples. Not skill.

If you got "tricked" into duelling someone with NR8 it is your own stupidity. Nothing to do with the person perking NR8.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    your an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by MassDebater View Post
    NT duels at 220 involve NBG and double/triples. Not skill.

If you got "tricked" into duelling someone with NR8 it is your own stupidity. Nothing to do with the person perking NR8.
    howmuch skill does /pet attack take these days?
    Doubles and triples are far from usefull in duels and do take SKILLS to land ya know... (if ur engi dies to a nt only useing NBG and LE nukes.... then u suck pretty badly)
    Nt's have to twink their toon to cast them , people have to do anything to perk NR?

and ... i'm a def focus nt so stop the QQing about LE nukes, they are alr being deleted.

DEVIL INSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by Techtoxic View Post
    As a shade I've extensively tested NR8, and you sir are bull****tin.

Almost NOTHING lands through NR8, I've had an NT try to land IU and he got it ONCE out of 35 times.
    Last edited by notcrattey; Oct 7th, 2010 at 04:30:34.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

howmuch skill does /pet attack take these days?
    Doubles and triples are far from usefull in duels and do take SKILLS to land ya know... (if ur engi dies to a nt only useing NBG and LE nukes.... then u suck pretty badly)
    Nt's have to twink their toon to cast them , people have to do anything to perk NR?

and ... i'm a def focus nt so stop the QQing about LE nukes, they are alr being deleted.
    Doubles and triples are far from useful? That is news to me, especially given how much they are used. You are technically right.
    Nanos requirements do need to be met to cast. By your logic you contradict yourself. You say /pet attack doesnt take skill but then say doubles take skill because they require 2240 MC, so then as pets have nano requirements they also take skill.

But reaching 2240 MC doesn't take hard work. Hell, if you want you can just drop down to the 219 nano if you can't make the requirements.(funny info, my engineer has the MC to cast the 219 nuke self, and the 220 nuke is only 130~mc behind top NT nuke) The 90% easymode def check coupled with lack of AAD affecting NR means you have no difficulty landing nanos 100% of the time on 90% of classes.

I'd be honestly interested in hearing how to counter NBG in a duel too.

Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    your an idiot

Doubles and triples are far from useful? That is news to me, especially given how much they are used.
    In bs... in duels they suck cuz they are not good dmg and to slow recharges (IU spam odds Double spam)

You are technically right.
    Nanos requirements do need to be met to cast. By your logic you contradict yourself. You say /pet attack doesnt take skill but then say doubles take skill because they require 2240 MC, so then as pets have nano requirements they also take skill.
    i didnt say /pet attack doesnt take skill ... i asked u the Question how much skillzz it takes to press 1 macro.

But reaching 2240 MC doesn't take hard work. Hell, if you want you can just drop down to the 219 nano if you can't make the requirements.(funny info, my engineer has the MC to cast the 219 nuke self, and the 220 nuke is only 130~mc behind top NT nuke) The 90% easymode def check coupled with lack of AAD affecting NR means you have no difficulty landing nanos 100% of the time on 90% of classes.
    so much fail where to start LOL
    -2240mc is not that easy to get, since NT needs EVADES wich means u lose nanoskills. forgot about that?
    -a nt can drop down to the 219 nuke? Epic fail...Enfraam's Triple is PVM ONLY. Forgot about that too?
    -a nt can land 100% of the time on 90% of the people? WOW i must visit rk1 , here on rk2 people have this thing called NR , nts dont land **** unless the debuff some nr.

I'd be honestly interested in hearing how to counter NBG in a duel too.
    a engi whineing about nbg lolwhat? ur pets smack trough it in just a few sec combined with AS
    ask a pvp engi to give u some lessons.

Lets stay on topic?
    This is about the NR perkline , not yet another QQ topic for people that know nothing about nts.

DEVIL INSIDE

In bs... in duels they suck cuz they are not good dmg and to slow recharges (IU spam odds Double spam)
    Except if UI caps. Which given we are talking about using NBG is going to happen even with an engy.

i didnt say /pet attack doesnt take skill ... i asked u the Question how much skillzz it takes to press 1 macro.
    About as much skill to press double/triple, yes. I get your point.

The difference is I have to keep my pets trimmed/buffed/derooted/desnared/decalmed/dedebuffed/within range of enemy/within range of me (using combo of pet warp and pet commands).
    While focusing on my weapon specials and perks.
    You only have to press 1 button along with perks.

so much fail where to start LOL
    -2240mc is not that easy to get, since NT needs EVADES wich means u lose nanoskills. forgot about that?
    -a nt can drop down to the 219 nuke? Epic fail...Enfraam's Triple is PVM ONLY. Forgot about that too?
    -a nt can land 100% of the time on 90% of the people? WOW i must visit rk1 , here on rk2 people have this thing called NR , nts dont land **** unless the debuff some nr.
    And yet NR1 is perked by quite a few tl7 NTs, gee must be tough on nanoskills up there for you guys.

That was a Typo. I saw requirements of 1945 MC for both the triple and the double. So I assumed the QL was the same. Call it the 214 nano then.

Correct some people do have NR, you already covered how you remove it either completely or enough that it doesn't matter. I personally as an engineer have only 2050~ NR to work with. My point still stands you have the easiest time of anyone landing anything the most regularly.

a engi whineing about nbg lolwhat? ur pets smack trough it in just a few sec combined with AS
    ask a pvp engi to give u some lessons.
    http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=275024

A few seconds? How much nano do you have? 8k?

Lets stay on topic?
    This is about the NR perkline , not yet another QQ topic for people that know nothing about nts.
    This was about NR perkline, then you brought duels and skill and nt into the argument.

your an idiot

Except if UI caps. Which given we are talking about using NBG is going to happen even with an engy.
    this sentence doesnt even make sense.
    IU ALLWAYS odds doubles , no except this or except that
    and ... how is NBG gonna make dmg cap? NBG is a Dtn shield , does nothing to dmg.

About as much skill to press double/triple, yes. I get your point.

The difference is I have to keep my pets trimmed/buffed/derooted/desnared/decalmed/dedebuffed/within range of enemy/within range of me (using combo of pet warp and pet commands).
    While focusing on my weapon specials and perks.
    You only have to press 1 button along with perks.
    a LE nt cant kill a engi in duels, let alone with just LE nukes lol
    u are forgetting nt's have perks O.O?

LE nukes are not as strong as u are trying to make them look.

And yet NR1 is perked by quite a few tl7 NTs, gee must be tough on nanoskills up there for you guys.

That was a Typo. I saw requirements of 1945 MC for both the triple and the double. So I assumed the QL was the same. Call it the 214 nano then.
    -NR1 is verry diffrent then perking nr8 , VERRY (nt actually need to keep enough spare to cast nanos, nr8 shades/keepers etc dont)

-thats like telling a engi to use a lowbie bot, why the hell would they do that.

Correct some people do have NR, you already covered how you remove it either completely or enough that it doesn't matter. I personally as an engineer have only 2050~ NR to work with. My point still stands you have the easiest time of anyone landing anything the most regularly.
    Yes nt's can nuke engi's easly (doesnt have ANYTHING to do with topic since u cant perk nr)
    If u cant kill nt's who are useing LE nukes at record speed u should look at ur own setup unstead of complaining on forums , engi pwnz a LE nt pretty badly if its useing only LE nukes.

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=275024

A few seconds? How much nano do you have? 8k?
    and 3K defence

and yes a few sec
    i'm starting to get the idea ur engi is not verry good and/or not endgame.

This was about NR perkline, then you brought duels and skill and nt into the argument.
    [/QUOTE]

That People can beat a nt in duel JUST by perking NR8 is on topic and that it doesnt take any skill at all.

DEVIL INSIDE

this sentence doesnt even make sense.
    IU ALLWAYS odds doubles , no except this or except that
    and ... how is NBG gonna make dmg cap? NBG is a Dtn shield , does nothing to dmg.
    Another typo because auno shows the same comments for shielding/guard.
    Forek @ 2006-08-29 21:01
    Wow, now's that showing some NT love!

User Modify Nano attack damage modifier 150
    User Modify Nano attack damage modifier 200

Does that mean modify nano damage 350?

there's more but you get the point. Guard/Shield w/e its called gives you a massive damage increase that will make UI cap alot of the time, which will waste damage.

a LE nt cant kill a engi in duels, let alone with just LE nukes lol
    u are forgetting nt's have perks O.O?

LE nukes are not as strong as u are trying to make them look.
    I'm not going to argue with these because it will just go back and forth, suffice to say, maybe you are the one who isn't very good at pvp if you aren't good at killing engineers as an NT.

-NR1 is verry diffrent then perking nr8 , VERRY (nt actually need to keep enough spare to cast nanos, nr8 shades/keepers etc dont)

-thats like telling a engi to use a lowbie bot, why the hell would they do that.
    I am completely aware of the difference between NR 1 and 8. I was merely pointing out that you can't have the problems with nanoskills are you are making out if NR1 is a viable and used setup by tl7 NTs.

Yes nt's can nuke engi's easly (doesnt have ANYTHING to do with topic since u cant perk nr)
    If u cant kill nt's who are useing LE nukes at record speed u should look at ur own setup unstead of complaining on forums , engi pwnz a LE nt pretty badly if its useing only LE nukes.
    Again, this will just be a back and forth argument.

and 3K defence

and yes a few sec
    i'm starting to get the idea ur engi is not verry good and/or not endgame.
    Alright, I see whats happening.

[/QUOTE]

That People can beat a nt in duel JUST by perking NR8 is on topic and that it doesnt take any skill at all.
    Or, you know, you could just get them to cast a nano before the duel.

So lets make a new suggestion. No opening the perk window inside a duel.

Problem solved. Thread can be closed.

your an idiot

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast