We don't need more op'ed twinks @ tl5.

discuss
    Hellrule 220/30/70 - Your future Crat Dictator
    Secretly Clan

warp to 18.3 forums if possible please.
    Secretly Clan

all fear tl5! OooooOOOooOOoooooo...

I hope they realize that if its possible to enter s7 as a low level we are going to use those weapons at tl2.

XP NCUs .../facepalm
    Last edited by Ciekafsky; Oct 8th, 2010 at 20:18:57.
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

where's my Special Edition NT wep? ><
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    where's my Special Edition NT wep? ><
    Fully automatic ely heckler nuker is coming soon TM.
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

First of all, TL5s already use dread weapons, DB2 pistols, and inf dyna weapons. These need to be made a lot better if they are intended for the level ranges participating. Remove lame prof locks too
    Last edited by quitter456; Oct 8th, 2010 at 22:22:28.
    Now, one of the reasons we’ve spent the last month arguing about the debt ceiling is that half of the "teabag" Congress signed a vow to never raise taxes. Someone just handed them something and it wasn’t a gun, a crucifix or a fetus — so they signed it. Why? "Because we’re rugged individuals who love freedom. Now excuse us while we sign this document swearing to do as we’re told." --Bill Maher

Quote Originally Posted by quitter456 View Post
    First of all, TL5s already use dread weapons, DB2 pistols, and inf dyna weapons. These need to be made a lot better if they are intended for the level ranges participating. Remove lame prof locks too
    Did you see the MR requirement on the pistol alone? It would give pistol users a tremendous boost
    Secretly Clan

if by huge boost you mean slightly better burst for crats and slightly better fling for engies then oh yes, gamebreaking stuff right thar
    Now, one of the reasons we’ve spent the last month arguing about the debt ceiling is that half of the "teabag" Congress signed a vow to never raise taxes. Someone just handed them something and it wasn’t a gun, a crucifix or a fetus — so they signed it. Why? "Because we’re rugged individuals who love freedom. Now excuse us while we sign this document swearing to do as we’re told." --Bill Maher

if by huge boost you mean slightly better burst for crats and slightly better fling for engies then oh yes, gamebreaking stuff right thar
    Crats and Engis: dominating TL5 PvP since ... oh wait.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

Seriously, what's with the prof locks? I thought this game was about making a pick from various skills, not profession related, if you chose so.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by -Klod- View Post
    Seriously, what's with the prof locks? I thought this game was about making a pick from various skills, not profession related, if you chose so.
    This...............
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

Quote Originally Posted by Hellrule View Post
    Please change all the loot to tl6.
    We don't need more op'ed twinks @ tl5.

discuss
    Well, if you look at the stats, none of those weapons are OPed at TL5. In fact, they are average. The MR req is nice though ... maybe that's the point.

... but, I bet they are tradeskilled with tradeable parts from the S7 aliens, meaning you can farm parts with your S7 twink, trade to your TL3/4. Change your 'tl5' to 'tl3' and I think you have a stronger point. Really, the skill reqs are pathetic ... MBS of 1200? I doubt a twinked TL5 toon would use these weapons. It's pretty clear that there are drawbacks to using these if you are TL5. There are cases where they are nice, but they aren't twink weapons, that's for sure.

The prof locks are strange. I don't see the point of these unless FC wants to keep certain weapons out of various profs hands.
    Last edited by Obtena; Oct 9th, 2010 at 06:16:46.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

I especially like the Heavy Weapons cannon with only flingshot locked to soldier.

BTW what makes you think those weapons drop only in S7? They could also drop in S10.

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post

The prof locks are strange. I don't see the point of these unless FC wants to keep certain weapons out of various profs hands.
    Look real hard at that assault rifle. Are u ready for Docs with 11 sec FA?
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

I really doubt these weapons will stay as is, especially requirements.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    Look real hard at that assault rifle. Are u ready for Docs with 11 sec FA?
    Skill required for capped burst: 800
    Skill required for capped full auto: 1900

Try again.

Skill required for capped burst: 800
    Skill required for capped full auto: 1900

Try again.
    Advys can cap the JEPP, which has the SAME FA recharge. With very little FA support.
    Last edited by Gunfytr; Oct 10th, 2010 at 02:05:08.
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

First of all, a 220 adventurer has 320 higher base fullauto skill than a 220 doctor, and access to artillery symbiants and EOE. (Along with the higher add damage to make it viable in PVM and higher AR for PVP).

Secondly, if you don't understand the specials forumlas, don't bother posting ignorant comments about doctors having 11s FA on some gun that isn't ingame yet.

Maybe this would help you in the future. http://0x439.pagesperso-orange.fr/aosr.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast