Page 1 of 12 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Want to fix tl7 pvp?

Want to fix tl7 pvp?

5 steps...

1. fix 1he/1hb perks
    2. remove double aao check from ai perks
    3. remove double/triples
    4. remove coon from advy
    5. MOST importantly - remove AS pistol bandaid fix....

This will put tl7 pvp back in order.

discuss/flame/whatever you trolls do. it is what it is.

And remove Dshark, team blockers, GTH, blind resistance hud items, add cooldown to snares/roots/calms/charms...

Yeah. Piece of cake.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

DShark? How long have you been out of the game?

well, obviously the good soldiers evolved past it but Klod has a point about the ease of equiping it on green toons and /win.
    Deadly Whisper - RK1
    too many alts for to little space

If you guys die to a green soldier with DShark, you have some serious issues that need immediate attention.

Quote Originally Posted by -Klod- View Post
    And remove Dshark, team blockers, GTH, blind resistance hud items, add cooldown to snares/roots/calms/charms...

Yeah. Piece of cake.
    O.o? um lol double/triples are already being removed for sure FC had announced that. AS pistol was just a bandaid fix that lasted tooo long. 1he/1hb perks were never supposed to be able to use both at the same time, that wasn't intended. And how hard could it be to remove coon from 1 profession lol?

Nice attempt @ trolling klod!

p.s. no idea if it's difficult to fix double aao check on ai perks but that's just something else FC said will be fixed

p.p.s. 2 of the 5 listed aren't even supposed to be ingame/functioning. Take a guess which 2.

bump, looking forward to more thoughts.
    Last edited by Chewy1; Oct 14th, 2010 at 18:18:21.

It's a relief to see that an announce from FC stating that doubles and triples were going away is not good enough a reason to stop asking for them to be removed...

Warp this thread to 18.3, where it belongs plz.
    Tribute to Aratink : Racatti and Artyomis will be pale shadows of you as long as they don't have the infamous Clanslator in their sig.
    Noim, Neutral TL7 NT
    Sethis, Neutral TL7 Keeper
    Anthraxal, Omni TL5 Enfotrox

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubberyman View Post
    It's a relief to see that an announce from FC stating that doubles and triples were going away is not good enough a reason to stop asking for them to be removed...

Warp this thread to 18.3, where it belongs plz.
    This IS a balance idea...i'll take it off the list if it makes you feel better. They're going away either way. Just thought i'd state it still!

Add the entire "nemesis" concept to your list.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    If you guys die to a green soldier with DShark, you have some serious issues that need immediate attention.
    That's not what he wrote. The point was that it's way to easy to equip and use for it's power and BS are rarely a 1v1. But I believe you understood what he meant too.

And just for the record, I don't think it should be "BAM! Removed!".

Hell yeah. And luck-debuff-pprocs please.
    Deadly Whisper - RK1
    too many alts for to little space

What?

I mean rock-paper-scissor. The nemesis nanos, the complete imbalance between some of the professions.

Quote Originally Posted by Chewy1 View Post
    O.o?

Nice attempt @ trolling klod!
    Who's trolling? Not me mister. I'm just saying that's not good enough for a temp fix.

Not that much to notice any difference with broken stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by XenonDe View Post
    well, obviously the good soldiers evolved past it but Klod has a point about the ease of equiping it on green toons and /win.
    This.

And that lucky snare proc from greens is so freakin' annoying.

[QUOTE=-Klod-;5873539]Who's trolling? Not me mister. I'm just saying that's not good enough for a temp fix.

[QUOTE]

temp fix? that list i posted is what will fix ENDGAME 220 pvp if you want to be precise. i'm not talking about stupid 210 solds with dsharks lol....who cares about that.

You recently got spanked by ranged adv, NT and 1hb/1he enf and you think you know what's broken in this game.

You have no clue, really. There's MORE then that. Much more.

I'm sure -Klod- meant Hellspinner. That's what all the good soldiers use amirite?

temp fix? that list i posted is what will fix ENDGAME 220 pvp if you want to be precise. i'm not talking about stupid 210 solds with dsharks lol....who cares about that.
    So how will that fix pets? Or pvm balance? Or MPs in general?

licence the q3a engine for battlestation. absolute balance.

Quote Originally Posted by -Klod- View Post
    You recently got spanked by ranged adv, NT and 1hb/1he enf and you think you know what's broken in this game.

You have no clue, really. There's MORE then that. Much more.
    LOL...um you missed the whole point of the thread. It doesn't matter if i won or they won, the AS pistol and 1he/1hb combo wasn't even supposed to be functioning....and nt? HA

If there was a poll on what profession everyone hates i guarantee 90% of the results will be ranged adv only cause of the AS pistol or 1he/1hb perks enfos. Think that's not right?

It wouldn't matter if pets were fixed when any 1hb/1he enfo that comes next to you, your instantly stunned for 6-7seconds + alphaed

LOL...um you missed the whole point of the thread. It doesn't matter if i won or they won, the AS pistol and 1he/1hb combo wasn't even supposed to be functioning....and nt? HA

If there was a poll on what profession everyone hates i guarantee 90% of the results will be ranged adv only cause of the AS pistol or 1he/1hb perks enfos. Think that's not right?

It wouldn't matter if pets were fixed when any 1hb/1he enfo that comes next to you, your instantly stunned for 6-7seconds + alphaed
    I kill Enfos just fine. But everyone knows Engies are OP.
    Brofist 220/30/70 Engineer
    Techbro 220/30/70 Nano-Technician

Page 1 of 12 123456789101112 LastLast