Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: pvp....

since its a popullar subject on forums lately ill just self quote myself from another thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Insane666 View Post
    old title system would bring way too much crap back with it:

-title huggin
    -afking from bs
    -dmg prefarming
    -smaller percentage of the playerbase engaging in pvp
    -2min BS rounds ( since most cared about titles so much, vp farmers had a lot less problems quad cappin ), then 2min break and full rebuff for a round that would most likely end within the next 2minutes

i agree, the adrenaline rush that was attached to the old title system was nice, but overall, i prefer current system over the old1 any given day

but then again, why would we even care about titles, remove any title system/counter at all and ill still be happy personally, just pls do not go back to the old one, wich was even more flawed then the current one

current titles mean nothing, old1s meant allmost as little, came with a lot of negative bull**** tho

in other words, debump
    The most obvious MB on Rubi-Ka
    Insane666 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Soldier Insanity669 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage Doc Insanity699 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage MP
    Insanity696 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Bureaucrat Insane669 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Fixer Insanity666 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage NT

Insane699 ( 164/22 ) Solitus Trader Insane969 ( 150/20 ) S10 Trox Smurf

Omni-Tek
    Hells Hero for a decade, now a Punk
    spreading insanity all over rk, since 2005

Who are you ?

You didnt "came back" 6 months ago, cause in the last 6 months you were leveling your *Neutral* fixer and raiding with Omni in Rumblecom. I was there. The way i see it you never existed before.

Now even more fun stuff that I won't even post out of respect from Spartans. You know what i'm talking about.

Interesting stuff really...

Now you better go bump that Neutral Application form thread.. you're prolly gonna need it.
    Last edited by Gatess; Nov 11th, 2010 at 13:48:38.

maybe his fixer wasnt his main
    Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    considering how many ranged advies omni has, clan did quite a job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    Ive rolled NT and rarely make it longer than 3-4s vs fixers.
    Talking whats OP and whats not by people who have never really played so told OP profession is just lame.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12