Thread: The other balance

The other balance

This is more about how the mechanics will work and if we could get more details so people could crunch some numbers. (and other stuff)

Caps:
    Weapons Caps; FA (15k), AS, BackS, SA etc (13k) Will these caps be removed? (mainly PvM...)

Aimed Shot:
    Abit more we know now = agents get a second AS special (dam no more than a burst. How much is a Burst now a days? (13k???) :P

Main AS will get a intruptable cast time.. Will the 13k cap be removed in PvM? With howmuch AS skill will the Multiplier work and how much will it add. (there was a nice old Ecxell file for this)

Parry and Repost:
    Besides the thread on when it will work (fist and all melee weapons as it seems for now (personally I hope not))
    What will the numbers be and how will dam be calculated for the repost.
    How will the % be scaled for the blockage in parry.

HoT Swapps:
    These would get a nerf aswell. What has FC in mind... (locks when you are in fight?)

The other perks:
    Nano's and perks are being taken care off except, like the Freaky strenght perk line (and others which we all can use and are not AI related).

Line of Sight:
    Will this be reworked? Launching perks which land even if the person or mob is out of LoS.

Environments advantage:
    Embient light: when you dont use a light cloak and stand in a dark corner?
    IPing Conceal: and the player getting more translucent like the shade absorb special thingie.
    Agent Cloaking techniques: Pant, stone and other things to trick the players.

Please post more idea's or things we want to know more about and not regarding the Nano's and already published perk documents.

I really hope that they will rework specials in such a way that they can remove the caps.. Even if it means that they will do slightly less dmg right now, but more in the future...

Take soldiers for example...
    We have had 15k FAs for YEARS, no improvement there
    Now we can burst for up to 10k, not far of from 13k cap
    Once we start to hit that 13k burst cap regularly it will be impossible further increase the dmg output of soldiers... Sure afew points extra on single shots... But thats hardly fun...

Not to talk about agents AS.... Like.. yeah... Thats the situation soldiers and as times go by, even more will end up in... A DPS dead end.. Softcaps > Hardcaps
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

Bump for lower cap on FA, like maybe 6k
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    your an idiot