Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: who cares about ballance

who cares about ballance

ok i just made this forum thing after reading for years about all you people talking about funcoms problems and all that stuff!

OK HERE WE GOOOOOOO~~!!!

number 1- This is not a fact it is an opinion, I would say who cares about engine or any of that bull%$#$ because at this rate the game is going to be dead before ANY of that comes out, here is funcoms main problem i garntee if they looked at the stats or whatever of each server there has been more people having rk2 accs go unpaid then rk1, the reason? rk2 is dieing dieing dead by the time i get done typeing this there may be no people left on rk2 its dieing so fast.(that one is more then likely a fact).

number 2- Ok here is another main problem, when people get bored of 1 game they tend to go to other games, when they go to other games they tend to get hooked on that game, by the time ao is (up to date) with all these other games the other games will have expanded again keeping ppl addicted to that game lesseining the chance that they will ever come back to ao, so the longer it takes to get these things out the more people they are going to permanently lose.

number 3- this is a simple one buying/selling accs and the returning of these accounts. Funcom needs to setup a forum on the ao website that allows ppl to wright out some kinda of agreement to trade there accounts mkaay this may sound extremly weird but it will definitly reduce the number of ebayed accounts. i know a ton of ppl are gna omgwtf on this one but think about it if funcom alowed you to trade your account for another account, would you? ofcourse the only way to do this without breaking eula is threw a site that funcom puts up for them to monitor and a security process to stop the people from recalling the accounts that they trade. the number one reason for people selling accounts is BOREDOM people wanna try new things they wanna try diffrent 220's to keep them intrested in the game. the way i see it people that trade there accounts are desperatley trying to stay into ao witch is a good thing. people who SELL there accounts are desperatley trying to leave ao. and 95% of them dont wanna go threw the BullS%$# of doing this process-hiathins-hecks-hecks-hecks-inf-ding 220-arid arid arid arid- its just an old and boring process.

fixing number 1-simplest fix for funcom right here rdy? ARE YOU READY? merge the darn servers.! and if you say that funcom might be short on cash to spend on ao or whatever then charge people for it i cant walk 10 feet in bor on rk2 without hearing about someone saying how much fun there having on rk1 because of all the pvm and all the pvp. now think about this if you charged 1000 paid points to all of the 45 people on rk2 you can make a quick buck and make people extremly happy. the point is to give people options, right now people have worked extremly hard on there rk2 accs and the server is dead that makes them sad and want to quit BUT if you give them the option of maybe going to a more populated server HEY they might just think about re subscribing i kno i would

fixing number 2- i can think of two simple things for 1- ADVERTISEMENT- im not a buisness manager or whatever but im pretty sure WOW has all the people because they advertise like crazy im pretty sure ive seen WOW pictures on the sides of some busses where i live lol and when i talk to my friends i mention WOW and there all like oh yea thats spost to be a good game and blah blah, i say anarchy online and they go wt$ is that? so im not gna say this is simple for funcom to do but maybe a bit of advertisement would save ao or atleast get some new people to play because if people try ao they will get addicted i have played close to every mmo ever! lol and i always come back to ao just because the rest are so boring to me(other people have other standards). and another possible fix i know its hard but you have to push some more intresting things out i suggest maybe another expansion with 10x the advertisement because the same news is killing people. People get extremly excited when new expansions come out and blah blah i know when shadowlands came out i was almost in tears it was so exciting. ANYWAYS my advise is advertisement i guess i could have just said advertisement and saved you the time of reading this

fixing number 3-havent thought of one for this yet cause im not a programmer or any of that but just read it and tell me what you guys think i wanna hear some things.

OK so sry to bore you all to death but i had to get all this off my chest cause its killing me to say somthing, anyways please please please comment on this i wanna hear what pepz got to think, even if you want to completely tell me off for typeing this please do so i know where your word stands :P

and it seems i have posted this in ballance discusion can someone move it to an aproprate thread

Quote Originally Posted by icanfixao View Post
    and it seems i have posted this in ballance discusion can someone move it to an aproprate thread
    Appropriate section being ? trash can ?
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

good one! but no somewhere else most likely

game suggestions maybe

Ive no idea what were you going to say as i dont understand it but if its so long there must be some great ideas hidden in this text.

Here is my version of this text clanslated with clanslator tool:

Quote Originally Posted by icanfixao View Post
    K I JUST MAED THES FORUM THNG AFTER R3ADNG FOR YAARS ABOUT AL U PEOPL3 TOKNG ABOUT FUNCOMS PROBLEMS AND AL TAHT STUF!1!!1!!1 OMG WTF

OK HERE WE GOOOO~!

NUMBR!!11!111!!!1111111!1 WTF LOL 1- THES SI NOT A FACT IT SI AN OPINION I WUD SAY WHO CAERS ABOUT ENGIEN OR ANY OF TAHT BUL%$#$ B/C AT THES RAET TEH GMA SI GONG 2 B D3AD BFORE ANY OF TAHT COMAS OUT H3RA SI FUNCOMS MANE PROBLEM I GARNTE IF TH3Y LOKAD AT DA STATS OR WUT OF 3ACH SERVER THEYRE HAS BEN MORE PEOPLE HAVNG RK2 ACS GO UNPADE TH3N RK1 TEH R3ASON??!!!!!! OMG LOL RK2 SI DEING DEING DEAD BY DA TIEM I GAT DONE TYPENG THES THEIR MAY B NO PEOPLE LAFT ON RK2 ITS DEING SO FAST(TAHT!11!111! OMG WTF ONE SI MOR3 THEN LIEKLEY A FACT)

NUMBR!11!! 2- K HERA SI ANOTHAR MANE PROBL3M WH3N PAOPLA GET BOR3D OF 1 GM3 THEY T3ND 2 GO 2 OTHAR GMES WH3N TH3Y GO 2 OTHAR GMES THEY T3ND 2 GET HOKAD ON TAHT GME BY DA TIEM AO SI (UP 2 DAET) WIT AL THES3 OTH3R GMAS TEH OTHER GMES WIL HAEV EXPAND3D AGANE KEPNG PL ADICT3D 2 TAHT GME L3SAINNG TEH CHANCE TAHT THEY WIL 3VAR COM3 BAK 2 AO SO TEH LONG3R IT TAEKS 2 G3T TH3SA THNGS OUT TEH MOR3 PEOPLA THEY R GONG 2 PERMAENNTLEY LOS3

NUMBR!1!11!! 3- THES SI A SIMPLE ONE BUYNG/S3LNG ACS AND TEH RETURNNG OF THESE ACOUNTS!1!1!! WTF FUNCOM NEDS 2 S3TUP A FORUM ON TEH AO WEBSIET TAHT ALOWS PL 2 WRIGHT OUT SOME KINDA OF AGREMENT 2 TRAED THEIR ACOUNTS MKAY THES MAY SOUND AXTREMLEY WEIRD BUT IT WIL D3FINITLEY RADUC3 DA NUMBR OF EBAEYD ACOUNTS!!!11!11 OMG I KNOW A 2N OF PL R GNA OMGWTF ON THES ONE BUT THINK ABOUT IT IF FUNCOM ALOWED U 2 TRAED UR ACOUNT FOR ANOTHER ACOUNT WUD U??!????? WTF OFCOURSE DA ONLEY WAY 2 DO THES WITHOUT BRAAKNG AULA SI THR3W A SIET TAHT FUNCOM PUTS UP FOR THAM 2 MONI2R AND A SACURITY PROCES 2 S2P TEH PAOPLE FROM R3CALNG DA ACOUNTS TAHT THEY TRAED!11!!1 WTF LOL TEH NUMBR ON3 R3ASON FOR PEOPLA SELNG ACOUNTS SI BOR3DOM P3OPL3 WANA TRY NU THNGS TH3Y WANA TRY DIFRENT 20S 2 KEP THEM INTRASTED IN TEH GM3!!1!! OMG LOL TEH WAY I SE IT PEOPLE TAHT TRAED THEYRE ACOUNTS R D3SP3RATLAY TRYNG 2 STAY IN2 AO WITCH SI A GOD THNG!11!! OMG LOL PAOPLA WHO SEL THEYRE ACOUNTS R D3SPARATLEY TRYNG 2 L3AEV AO!11!1 LOL AND 95% OF TH3M DONT WANA GO THRAW DA BULS%$# OF DONG THES PROCES-HIATHINS-HAX-HEX-H3X-INF-DNG 20-ARID ARID ARID ARID- ITS JUST AN OLD AND BORNG PROCES

FIXNG!1!!!11!1 WTF NUMBR 1-SIMPLEST FIX FOR FUNCOM RIGHT HAR3 RDY????!? OMG R U READY??!?!?!? MARGE DA DARN SERV3RS!!11!1!11!!! OMG WTF LOL AND IF U SAY TAHT FUNCOM MIGHT B SHORT ON CASH 2 SPAND ON AO OR WUT THEN CHARGE P3OPLA FOR IT I CANT WOK 10 FET IN BOR ON RK2 WITHOUT HEARNG ABOUT SOMEONE SAYNG HOW MUCH FUN THEYRE HAVNG ON RK1 B/C OF AL DA PVM AND AL TEH PVP!11!1 OMG LOL NOW THINK ABOUT THES IF U CHARG3D 100 PADE POINTS 2 AL OF TEH 45 PEOPLE ON RK2 U CAN MAEK A QUIK BUK AND MAEK PEOPLA EXTRAMLEY HAPY!!!1!1! LOL DA POINT SI 2 GIEV PEOPL3 OPTIONS RIGHT NOW PAOPL3 HAEV WORK3D AXTRAMLEY HARD ON THEYRE RK2 ACS AND DA SARVAR SI DEAD TAHT MAEKS TH3M SAD AND WANT 2 QUIT BUT IF U GIEV TH3M DA OPTION OF MAYB GONG 2 A MORA POPULAETD S3RVAR HAY THAY MIGHT JUST THINK ABOUT RE SUBSCRIBNG I KNO I WUD

FIXNG NUMBR 2- I CAN THINK OF TWO SIMPLA THNGS FOR 1- ADV3RTIESMENT- IM NOT A BUISN3S MANAEGR OR WUT BUT IM PR3TY SURA WOW HAS AL DA PAOPLE B/C THAY ADVERTIES LIEK CRAZY IM PR3TY SUR3 IEV SEN WOW PICTURES ON DA SIEDS OF SOM3 BUSAS WHERA I LIEV LOL AND WHEN I TOK 2 MAH FREINDS I MENTION WOW AND THEYRE AL LIEK O Y3A TAHTS SPOST 2 B A GOD GM3 AND BLAH BLAH I SAY ANARCHY ONLIEN AND THAY GO WT$ SI TAHT????!? OMG WTF SO IM NOT GNA SAY THES SI SIMPLA FOR FUNCOM 2 DO BUT MAYB A BIT OF ADVERTIESMANT WUD SAEV AO OR ATLEAST GAT SOME NU P3OPL3 2 PLAY B/C IF PEOPL3 TRY AO TH3Y WIL GET ADICTED I HAEV PLAEYD CLOS3 2 EVARY MO 3V3R!!!!!!11 WTF LOL LOL AND I ALWAYS COMA BAK 2 AO JUST B/C TEH REST R SO BORNG 2 MA(OTHER PAOPL3 HAEV OTHER STANDARDS)!11!!!! OMG AND ANOTHAR POSIBLA FIX I KNOW ITS HARD BUT U HAEV 2 PUSH SOME MOR3 INTRESTNG THNGS OUT I SUGEST MAYB ANOTH3R EXPANSION WIT 10X DA ADV3RTIESMANT B/C TEH SME N3WS SI KILNG PEOPL3!!1!!! P3OPLE G3T EXTREMLEY EXCIETD WHAN NU EXPANSIONS COME OUT AND BLAH BLAH I KNOW WHEN SHADOWLANDS CME OUT I WAS ALMOST IN T3ARS IT WAS SO EXCITNG!!11!1!1 OMG ANYWAYS MAH ADVIES SI ADVERTIESMENT I GUES I CUD HAEV JUST SADE ADV3RTIESM3NT AND SAEVD U TEH TIEM OF R3ADNG THIS

FIXNG NUMBR 3-HAEVNT THOUGHT OF ON3 FOR THES YAT CAUES IM NOT A PROGRMM3R OR ANY OF TAHT BUT JUST R3AD IT AND T3L ME WUT U GUYS THINK I WANA HAAR SOME THNGS

OK!11!!!!!1 LOL SO SRY 2 BORE U AL 2 D3ATH BUT I HAD 2 G3T AL THES OF MAH CHEST CAUES ITS KILNG MA 2 SAY SOMTHNG ANYWAYS PLZ PLZ PLZ COMENT ON THES I WANA HAAR WUT P3PZ GOT 2 THINK EVEN IF U WANT 2 COMPLETALEY T3L M3 OF FOR TYP3NG THES PLZ DO SO I KNOW WHARE UR WORD STANDS P
    Im not sure if it is easier to understand for everyone but at last capital letters appear in this version.
    Last edited by Ciekafsky; Nov 9th, 2010 at 10:20:34.
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Now, frankly, I was not kidding...

Your Nb1 has been posted 10 time already, your Nb2 is basicaly a "AO is death death" and your Nb3 is not only in direct violation of eula, but pretty stupid too...
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

well its the truth if you talk to the people who do nothing but play ao all day lol and i like the clanslator tool i think that made it kewler

geeze people are harsh on these forums im gna go ahead and stand my ground was expecting maybe some comments but now im so sad idk what to do lol jk but thx for those posts there very.....helpful

btw ciek did u do all that by hand or do you really have a tool to make fun of peoples posts lol

Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Quit trolling the balance forums.

It has been done to death already.
    Brofist 220/30/70 Engineer
    Techbro 220/30/70 Nano-Technician

I'm happy I'm not the only one spreading Aratink's legacy.

Now Ciek, about those royalties...
    Tribute to Aratink : Racatti and Artyomis will be pale shadows of you as long as they don't have the infamous Clanslator in their sig.
    Noim, Neutral TL7 NT
    Sethis, Neutral TL7 Keeper
    Anthraxal, Omni TL5 Enfotrox

It feels like someone stabbed me in the frontal lobe

icanfixao, i don't know what kind of herbs are u smoking... WTB!

Honestly, after all the "wallsofbadlyformattedtextwithlittleornopunctuatio norcapitalization" threads that have been mocked and discarded in the past, why do they persist? I supposed that it is possible, in a very remote way, that you make some kind of salient points. You just make it impossible to get past the drivel and poor formatting to find them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    I have played my toon 280 days. You have played ur toon 36 days. My toon is better. Get over it.

The responses have indeed been a bit harsh... but you should understand that you've posted things that have been said very many times in relatively recent posts (over and over again). Perhaps it might be wise to do a search next time and see if such things had come up before? Then you might not have needlessly posted the same things again.

If you'd done a search on 'merge server' for example, you'd have come up with pages of results including a few threads started in the last week or so.

X

Wow what a rant, someone needed to let off steam publicly obviously ^^
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

lol@ joining this month. no right to speak.
    Iwantyour Andtheherois Discostick - 220/30/70 Soldier

Herotech - 220/15/50 NT

RETIRED UNTIL AFTER BALANCE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast