Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Atleast we got rid of thing

Atleast we got rid of thing

Bye Bye RI.

oh wait, no you didn't you put a 75% check on it. Thanks fc, you guys are so knowledgeable, you made a 1 click nano win nano more powerful. Thanks a lot And now it's castable under AMS. thanks alot. you just made sols capable of loling over agents
    Last edited by Anarchic1; Nov 13th, 2010 at 02:18:46.
    Deathmaster1 220/30/70 Dmsengi 220/28/70
    Dmstanker 220/30/70 Dmsdoc 220/25/70
    Anarchic1 126/15/35 Dmsfix 220/30/70
    Imakeyouoe 164/22/42 Imakeyouoe2 85/9/21

BM of Dark Front - We are recruiting. darkfront.org

RI is overpowered for sure against agents.

Keep OMHH the CH blocker, and make RI the spamable HoT remover.. or maybe removing HP buffs, or something else besides CH blocking.
    Leave "Marinegent" AScar - 220/23/65 Atrox Agent
    Wakeup "Marinesold" Screaming - 220/30/70 Nanomage Soldier
    "Moonmarin" - 220/30/80 Solitus Martial Artist
    "Marinekeep" - 215/18/4x Atrox Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    to be fair, 2.8k ar is enough to perk anyone except fixers, mas, advs, shades, nt's that blinded you, shield mps, bow mps that landed dazzle, def docs, crats, or marinesold

so all in all it's a fairly viable setup

It's not spammable as it has a cooldown now.. however I'm against 1-click-you're-dead nanos.

Soldiers have been against that nano in pvp for years, we asked again to make it PVM only the other day.

Also, we're getting a pretty nice nemesis nano now, so.. RI is kinda over the top.

So /bump.

Shouldn't agent kill soldier before soldier kill agent tho?
    RI it's not so dangerous imo...can stun/root/perksnare and run when you get it casted on you.

I at least want agent to become less ch-dependant while remaining the advantage that CH gives, but to rely more on their own abilites.

If you can kill a sol thru ams 5 without nsd, i''ll strip all my accounts and give you all my gear

please consider that this is a re balancing and agents will be reworked from the ground up.

It's quite possible that doctor won't be the FP of choice.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchic1 View Post
    If you can kill a sol thru ams 5 without nsd, i''ll strip all my accounts and give you all my gear
    Try take outside ams...

Whats more concering is the time-reduction on our perksnares that doesn't break while you shoot. They were not OP or anything or so longlasting anyway.

It's kinda harsh with a 75%check oO

Meanwhile enforcers are running around like kings
    Hi I'm Carl!

Bump for removing RI, it truly is overkill

Quote Originally Posted by Captian View Post
    Bump for removing RI, it truly is overkill
    Depends entirely on the mimic and how FP-dependant agent is in pvp-combat.

Lets say we get Adventurer instantheal/bol and stare + a working toolset thats agent only along with our signature high opening damage that often comes with stealthclasses. Then it wouldnt matter so much.

bol isn't going to help us without getting acrobat and biocoon lol and removing the 750 nano deinits, and getting insta heals.

While RI is one of the many banes of my Agents existence as well, we have to keep an open mind here. It's not like Soldiers are getting these changes soon and we'll have to live with more RI spam. We still don't know what is in store for Agents and perhaps they made it stronger because in the future we'll have more viable mimic options. Don't get me wrong I think RI is straight up retarded in its current state and I'm sure you could find posts I made denouncing the nano.

I just don't understand why RI exists, and the heal debuff effect given to apply to everyone as a nemesis nano. It boggles the mind.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by notcrattey View Post
    please consider that this is a re balancing and agents will be reworked from the ground up.

Well the idea I believe was to make all FPs viable, so if people liked FP doc, well... they're screwed basically

Unless agents will get a nanoskill and nanoinit buff while in FP doc and get doc's BI to use but yeah it's sorta retarded that solds get a heal eff debuff AND still get to keep a CH blocker.

Bye Bye RI.

oh wait, no you didn't you put a 75% check on it. Thanks fc, you guys are so knowledgeable, you made a 1 click nano win nano more powerful. Thanks a lot And now it's castable under AMS. thanks alot. you just made sols capable of loling over agents
    What make you think that you'll still rely on CH to survive ?

In fact what make you think CH will still be good enough to keep you alive ?

Also 20s, 60s cooldown.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Quote Originally Posted by boltgun View Post
    What make you think that you'll still rely on CH to survive ?

In fact what make you think CH will still be good enough to keep you alive ?

Also 20s, 60s cooldown.
    20s is a death sentence. And CH should still be an option to survive, emphasize the word option.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupusceleri View Post
    20s is a death sentence. And CH should still be an option to survive, emphasize the word option.
    Option yes, but for now it feels like you have no option. 20s of engie NSD is a death sentence for me to because AMS is all I have against death.

I'd say you get a real agent defense and use fp to complete it, the concern is more about having to fear RI so much then the power of RI. Let's say CH gets a cooldown, what can you do?
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Shade have defence, agent have not and imo still shouldn't. We got other means of staying out of harm.

These things should be improved, while extending the FP's...we shouldn't be so FP-dependant for combat tho, imo.

Assassin...

bol isn't going to help us without getting acrobat and biocoon lol and removing the 750 nano deinits, and getting insta heals.
    Wouldn't perk-access be a little over the top when we have nano/item access?

We got stealth
    A full gallery of diferent offensive perk and a varity of means to do damage.
    CC
    High burst-damage
    A toolset for escaping situations

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Well the idea I believe was to make all FPs viable, so if people liked FP doc, well... they're screwed basically
    Just vs soldier...if we not kill first or handle the situation with our own toolset.

Quote Originally Posted by notcrattey View Post

It's quite clear that the new RI + Heal Debuff will make FP doctor completely unplayable in any sort of mass PvP, including BS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lletah View Post
    Depends entirely on the mimic and how FP-dependant agent is in pvp-combat.

Lets say we get Adventurer instantheal/bol and stare + a working toolset thats agent only along with our signature high opening damage that often comes with stealthclasses. Then it wouldnt matter so much.
    Our perks have not been revamped for stealth or defense. They are still entirely damage perks. This means we have to rely on a nano-based defense and no, detaunts will not work in PvP. An FP'ed defense is mandatory in that case, and if this is a view of things to come? Looks bad man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah View Post
    I just don't understand why RI exists, and the heal debuff effect given to apply to everyone as a nemesis nano. It boggles the mind.
    A totally legitimate question if you ask me.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

I agree, with the heal eff debuff mentioned in the nano docs, there's no reason to have RI do anything other than whipe Hot's imo. CH is only useful if it heals you completely and being that our new nano will reduce that chance a crap ton, there's no point to have it in it's current form.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast