Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213

Thread: Petition To Keep Improved Precognition For Soldiers

Quote Originally Posted by Xenotric View Post
    Also general evades DO work in 1v1, just not in the same way a full evade professions evades work.

General evades prevent you being perma critted and allow for the occasional evasion of regulars.

It doesn't have to be high for you to get advantage out of them but it does if thats your ENTIRE defense and thus you need to be dodging more than occasionally.
    So in essence, Soldiers need to get critted more? So we're going to be intaking more average damage, working with a 40 second AMS, and our only defense is a one shot hot? WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

I better get a damn minigun for all this crap.

Quote Originally Posted by -Klod- View Post
    Dude, you have no arguments at all. You are such an easy target that it's getting boring to pwn you all the time.
    Your small time Klod. I doubt if I even passed you in game, I would ever recognize you. You are not important or integral in the entirety of Ao itself. Your just like a callus on the bottom of someones foot who flairs up every time you need attention. You spend so much time crying in other people's topics you have forgotten how to live your real life, and not sound like an angry rping MP who just wants to take a swing at someone.

You blew my cover. I'm crying right now. :'(
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

You blew my cover. I'm crying right now. :'(
    Your obviously coming here for attention, be it negative or positive. So I estimate you may be laughing on the outside, but not on the inside.

Probably as much as you do, yes. But mostly to have a good laugh here and there, on the inside and on the outside.

Probably as much as you do, yes. But mostly to have a good laugh here and there, on the inside and on the outside.
    In all honesty, I enjoy arguing. But I like legitimate arguments, not crap that people make up, deflect, change focus from the game to real life to the game to real life, for some reason trolls think they can knock me off balance by using several different unrelated subjects, like reflects and evades, one is an immediate damage reduction pay off, the latter is based upon iped stack. Yet someone will use such a pitiful argument like they are the same thing. Also, I can be extra lenient in my responses if maybe once in a decade you admit your wrong for anything. I do that often when I am called out. You sound silly when you just deflect, it just makes me want to pelt you harder, cause then I know a weak argument means ultimately a weak defense. When I admit I am wrong, it's like cauterizing a wound, I never have to worry about it again. When other people keep stacking lies upon lies, they have to balance them like plates, and it drives them nuts, and the very reason I see them balancing their lies, makes it more fun for me. So yes it is kind of a hobby. Anyways, Soldiers are evade professions.

Quote Originally Posted by Vurtuoso View Post
    In all honesty, I enjoy arguing. But I like legitimate arguments... Anyways, Soldiers are evade professions.
    Siggy material.

Siggy material.
    Just keeping it on topic.

The level of trolling in this thread is really over the top, plus the argument is going around in so many circles I'm dizzy. So I think its done.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213