Thread: An Idea to fix traders

An Idea to fix traders

Make their debuffs a buff.
    Traders are all about trading. So to get something they have to give something.
    To debuff skill they have to give something to them. Like maybe AC, HP, Evade, nano resist, ect ect.

Are you suggesting that when a Trader drains a target they buff them or that the Trader gains a buff when they drain a target?

Trader debuffs with the exception of the Shadowland NR and AC debuffs all basically work this way already. The are for all intents and purposes debuffing to buff. An easier analogy would be I have 10 apples and you have 10 apples if I take 5 of your apples I now have 15 apples and you have 5 apples.

That is the current concept behind Trader debuffs and is a rather unique system. Assuming you were referring to the first theory I mention you are basically saying that I have 10 apples and you have 10 apples and if I take away 5 of your apples I would need to give you 5 oranges.

Now the question arises where do these 5 oranges come from are they coming from me or are they materializing out of thin air. Additionally while oranges may be good for some people other may be better suited to receiving peaches or plums. There in lies one of the larger problems with a suggestion like this is figuring out which would be the best trade to benefit everybody.
    Malcom Ciafardoni
    Circle-G Inc. - The Past. The Present. Your Future.

I'm not a gimp, I'm a trade skill Trader.

list your equip of ur toon and the equip of the trader and then let's decide who should've won that fight
    Deathmaster1 220/30/70 Dmsengi 220/28/70
    Dmstanker 220/30/70 Dmsdoc 220/25/70
    Anarchic1 126/15/35 Dmsfix 220/30/70
    Imakeyouoe 164/22/42 Imakeyouoe2 85/9/21

BM of Dark Front - We are recruiting. darkfront.org