Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Careful in Battle

I'm kinda noob as my name implies but as a solitus soldier using rec3, a good crat tanks and wins vs me maybe 5 out of 6 duels. I'm by no means a pvp god but I've seen quite a few famous pvp soldiers do worse.

Imo if an evader with supposedly "no heals" can eat 9 aimed shots (and yes, I use a scope and maxed AS skill so they arent gimpy) without too much trouble then something is really wrong. With that sort of tanking abilities their cc should be removed completely and so should most of their debuffing capacity.

Then if the crat decides to actually use his toolset and keep me rooted and staying out of los during ams I have zero chance of winning. That's not balanced at all.

Then consider that after the "rebalancing" my defence will be nerfed to half the duration and much lower efficiency while it's running.
    The situation is just ridiculous already and it will get much worse then.
    Last edited by Noobius76; Feb 1st, 2011 at 14:56:00.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobius76 View Post
    Then if the crat decides to actually use his toolset and keep me rooted and staying out of los during ams I have zero chance of winning. That's not balanced at all.
    maybe not allow root/snare in duels ?

Quote Originally Posted by Noobius76 View Post
    I'm kinda noob as my name implies but as a solitus soldier using rec3, a good crat tanks and wins vs me maybe 5 out of 6 duels. I'm by no means a pvp god but I've seen quite a few famous pvp soldiers do worse.

Imo if an evader with supposedly "no heals" can eat 9 aimed shots (and yes, I use a scope and maxed AS skill so they arent gimpy) without too much trouble then something is really wrong. With that sort of tanking abilities their cc should be removed completely and so should most of their debuffing capacity.
    Dunno what crats you are dueling, but I seem to remember Sterva vs Alexbeginner and he had to keep Alex rooted and out of range for most of AMS in order to survive. Although he was opifex and didnt have survival or NM coon so one of those breeds can probably stand and tank more.
    Now, one of the reasons we’ve spent the last month arguing about the debt ceiling is that half of the "teabag" Congress signed a vow to never raise taxes. Someone just handed them something and it wasn’t a gun, a crucifix or a fetus — so they signed it. Why? "Because we’re rugged individuals who love freedom. Now excuse us while we sign this document swearing to do as we’re told." --Bill Maher

Quote Originally Posted by pouik View Post
    maybe not allow root/snare in duels ?
    The same goes in any pvp situation. Not just for duels.

Personally I don't really care how they change things. But it does seem rather unbalanced that someone should be able to tank what is allegedly the best offence in game toe to toe and still get loads of cc, debuffs AND the ability do 30+k pvp damage through 43% reflects long before I am even close to doing my second ams. 20 seconds left or so.
    Last edited by Noobius76; Feb 1st, 2011 at 22:06:13.

Remove MR, CR and CiB and all is fine.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123