Thread: Reasonable lvl to try to put in betas on a soli doc?

Reasonable lvl to try to put in betas on a soli doc?

I'm curious what I should be aiming for to put in betas w/o a TON of trouble.

I like twinking but dont feel like spending several hours for 2-3 symbs.

I'm lvl 201, but WAY off on the ability reqs, so I'm curious when would be a good time to try to work them in.

When did most of you guys and gals put in betas?
    Limdul - Shade / Sammybear - Doctor / Swakhammer - Enforcer / Puriel - Fixer / Kalutika - Nano Technician / Tengen - Adventurer

214 if you wanna put any effort into it, otherwise they right click in at 220

ahhh I was wondering if 210+ would be the answer, cus I'm almost 500 pts short right now on most stats (just sitting here, no speccial buffs or implants or perks)

yeah I dont mind putting effort in, but did not want to hunt down every1b+ cred buffing item in the game just to squeeze em on ASAP.

Thanks for the response btw.

The reason this is so foreign to me was untill a week ago, my only TL7 toon was a shade, and he was in betas easily, and he can self alphas. So going back to "normal toons" and symbs is a bit of a change .
    Last edited by Xephonics; Jan 12th, 2011 at 21:20:51.
    Limdul - Shade / Sammybear - Doctor / Swakhammer - Enforcer / Puriel - Fixer / Kalutika - Nano Technician / Tengen - Adventurer

Personally if you want a realistically easy time equiping them I would say 216 when you have access to DB armor.

If you had decent No Drop gear you could prob do it at 212+- without too much hassle. Some Zods items etc.

I'll have apf belt and masterpiece ancient bracer, possibly some zods items...

216 within reasonable effort.
    Because Race Yalm