Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 150 PVP twink

Would be cool with pvp-nuke for this level. And yes, S-bow ist gut

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaloot View Post
    Just hope that the AS nerf doesn't come too soon
    Wouldn't exactly hold my breath
    Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with...

My pvp stats: Duel wins: 945 / losses: 368 - Solo kills: 5632 / team: 7511

My org mate: Solo kills: 24 933 / Team: 683

I have heard that if someone petitions you while you are using arbalest (as omni) a GM will pop up and unequip it
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

so i recently came into posession of a set of 223ish arith (minus helmet) and was thinking.

225ish cs, cfb, grail of the virgin, 210 (iirc that's the tl5 one) phulak and NR1 perked on a nanogimp. should in theory have 2sec healdelta 4sec nanodelta and be casting ch under nanites. comments? viable?

edit: actually came up with this as i was eating breakfast today, so i haven't done the maths to see if this is viable or even possible, but it seems like a good setup for both team pvp and 2manning s10 bosses with +1 DD (like every other boss in the game lololoolol)

Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    so i recently came into posession of a set of 223ish arith (minus helmet) and was thinking.

225ish cs, cfb, grail of the virgin, 210 (iirc that's the tl5 one) phulak and NR1 perked on a nanogimp. should in theory have 2sec healdelta 4sec nanodelta and be casting ch under nanites. comments? viable?

edit: actually came up with this as i was eating breakfast today, so i haven't done the maths to see if this is viable or even possible, but it seems like a good setup for both team pvp and 2manning s10 bosses with +1 DD (like every other boss in the game lololoolol)
    2 drains AND nr1? nope. but you can get enough bm & mm to self ch under 2 drains. grail of the virgin is doable, but, unless i fraked up with the calcs, will require bm contract & tower.
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

Quote Originally Posted by sannz View Post
    2 drains AND nr1? nope. but you can get enough bm & mm to self ch under 2 drains. grail of the virgin is doable, but, unless i fraked up with the calcs, will require bm contract & tower.
    so it'll have to be 2 drains OR nr1... hmmm... due to how broken NR is i guess it's better to skip it and perk drain/nsd removers instead. grail's defo doable. i'm not sure if i wanna go through with this but it sounds like a good idea nonetheless.

Perking NR1 or not, is basically a a choice between a more offensive, or defensive setup. I don't know how well it works at lvl 150, but after years of experience playing a 161 doc twink (mostly for towers) I can tell you it works great at that level atleast

Pros:
    You'll be much harder to kill with a higher NR. It's not only drains that you'll be resisting, but also UBT, Roots, Snares and perks that check vs NR (Nano Feast f.ex). All of which can be deadly if/when they land.

Cons:
    You'll have a much harder time landing UBT+DoTs on other twinks with high NR. Such as enfs, advs or other docs. And landing UBT on that enemy doc can easily be the difference between winning, or losing a tower battle.

So all in all, it's a matter of preference. But if you do go with NR1, make sure you got enough nanoskills to cast CH with atleast 1 drain. Pref with 1 drain+drain proc.
    220/30 doc [E]
    220/30 crat [E]
    220/30 shade [E]
    158/21 trader [E]
    117/13 agent [E]
    56/6 trader [E]
    30/3 enforcer [E]

Quote Originally Posted by Pixel8 View Post
    I have mixed results with high HP and a nanodelta setup, using a gelid blade and sword of curiosity. No one expects a 1he doc to have sneak attack!
    Well, I have this equip for a few months now and I have to admit it works just fine. You can even do 170 enf twinks with that. To kill evade prof it just takes some time. And as a melee you have an option to have way more HP than ranged. So, to alpha this setup doc is nearly impossible. And on top of that, I'm pvm based
    I don't have any sig

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12