Crats need to be on that list... >_>
    220 crat ~Frocratarox~
    130 doc ~Mrfunny~
    150 engi ~Miniwheats~
    220 Shade ~Tsume~
    60 NT ~Nomorenano~
    220 fixer ~Barlock~
    Spirit Guide You

I'm thinking BoL will probably be around 2500-3000 nano each cast. And if you tell me that's not going to make any adv cry for nano, I'm amazed. And as Eroz said almost all advs does already have that R-Wrist imp with ND. WIll be fun to see
    Borris2 - 220/30 Martial Artist

Andarsmann - 100/10 Trader

Borris1 - 30/3 Enforcer

I'm surprised nobody said that the new FOTM breed is going to be NM...no matter the profession.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    I'm surprised nobody said that the new FOTM breed is going to be NM...no matter the profession.
    nanomage mp.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    It was said earlier

Quote Originally Posted by Noobius76 View Post
    Not exactly new but they will be:

Fix
    Adv
    Doc
    Trader
    MA

There u go. Evaders and healers will rule.
    What do you mean will rule?
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

ironic that fixers are at the top of the "healers and evaders" list when both their evades and heals have been nerfed ><

They may still be on track to evade some but I wouldn't count on their healing to survive.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah View Post
    It was said earlier

What do you mean will rule?
    I mean exactly that. Not saying that they don't already. Just saying that they will.

Phear fixers, we're getting brand new Ranged Energy nanoline with +200 buff.
    Oh shaet, what PvP weapon shall we use with it combined with lowest base on RE compared to other weapon skills on fixer, as far as lack of RE in support brain that every fixer uses other there???
    Err who cares, we have hell loads of spare IPs to invest into dark blue skill ^^
    HoTs tick intervals will be longer than now, places us to the top of healing chain!
    LICC will have 10s duration, so please, dear adventurers, use your coon as soon as possible so we'll have a chance to kill ya while praying on capped AS! Same goes to other fixers and MAs.
    Damn, we'll get +86 dd buff instead of +40, which increases our PvP damage output by 23 points!!! /phear

P.S. RE research will be added later... (New engine dates wannabe?)

Looking forward to that fixer stuff hitting live, can't wait!!
    G.F.B.D.
    --------------------------------------------
    Artyomis has played 800 days 0 hours 0 minutes 0 seconds
    WTB subscription price lowered for eastern europe countries due to current USD/EUR-to-local-currency rates.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    nanomage mp.
    Hell yeah!!!
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Artyomis View Post
    Oh shaet, what PvP weapon shall we use with it combined with lowest base on RE compared to other weapon skills on fixer, as far as lack of RE in support brain that every fixer uses other there???
    Err who cares, we have hell loads of spare IPs to invest into dark blue skill ^^
    HoTs tick intervals will be longer than now, places us to the top of healing chain!
    LICC will have 10s duration, so please, dear adventurers, use your coon as soon as possible so we'll have a chance to kill ya while praying on capped AS! Same goes to other fixers and MAs.
    Damn, we'll get +86 dd buff instead of +40, which increases our PvP damage output by 23 points!!! /phear

If you think that is bad you just don't know what some others are getting.

Quote Originally Posted by Artyomis View Post

Please for the love of god add some sarcasm tags, I'm not sure you laid it on thick enough for FC to get it.
    Kain97 - 220 Fixer, President, Pantheon
    Maskirovka - 220 Shade
    Dominum - 220 Bureaucrat
    Severit - 220 Enforcer
    Sayet - 220 Doctor

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123