Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Luck's Improved Capricious Consequence

Quote Originally Posted by Arane View Post
    THIS!

I don't see why everything gets rebalanced based on PvP and we end up spamming a 10sec duration debuff in PvM. All the short duration debuffs should be looked at from a PvM point of view and balanced from that then just make them removable with a virus scanner as suggested and problem solved.
    Couldnt agree more than i do now. PvP and PvM should be 2 different things, make buffs do this and that in PvP, but please leave them as is in PvM. Shouldnt be too hard to do really, just add use on player, and use on monster difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Slackadoo View Post
    yeah i agree on that. all those powerful debuffs make pvm to damn easy. but sadly that's what the majority of players want, nobody wanna work for their items anymore :P no not saying u here hehe
    Pffft...that's easily solvable. Next time someone wants to truly work for their items, don't cast debuffs.

Doesn't have to be 5m duration for PVM but shouldn't have to be spammed either. And that's the case for all debuffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrajayne View Post
    Pffft...that's easily solvable. Next time someone wants to truly work for their items, don't cast debuffs.

Doesn't have to be 5m duration for PVM but shouldn't have to be spammed either. And that's the case for all debuffs.
    You know just as well as me they cant do anything without casting debuffs :P But yes i dont have to be 5m duration, half that would be nice enough, cause then you wouldnt need to spam it all the time.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234