Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Luck's Improved Capricious Consequence

helps those that don't have high attack rating for their weapons land their perks and hits, helps those with high attack ratings land crits.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenotric View Post
    helps those that don't have high attack rating for their weapons land their perks and hits, helps those with high attack ratings land crits.
    1 minute is more than enough for pvm/pvp.
    Hellrule 220/30/70 - Your future Crat Dictator
    Secretly Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Slackadoo View Post
    Well it's used for PVM as well, so why not leave it as it is?
    Assuming monster's have high evade skills - most likely they just have AAD and no evades at all (the debuff lands but might not affect anything). I did some searchs but couldn't find any info about monster's evade skills.

Wasn't it the case of AAD/AAO that monsters have and not evades and that was the reason why trader's drains debuff AAD/AAO and not evades... so that their drains would be useful in pvm too... maybe my memory fails now but I remember something like this from discussions years ago...
    [220/30/70] Fixer, [199/24] Shade, [150/20] Trader, [150/19] Crat, [136] Fixer, [71/6]Agent, [60/6]Enforcer + bunch of other alts

It can last however long it wants. Hell, make it longer.

Just make this (And all debuffs, for that matter), removable by virus scanners.
    'Fbwhitey' : 220/26 Nano NT [PvP]
    'Garnerana' : 220/22 Trox Keeper [PvM]
    'Zinc' : 220/30 Trox Doctor [PvP]
    'Whex' : 171/22 Trox Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by Galilei View Post
    Assuming monster's have high evade skills - most likely they just have AAD and no evades at all (the debuff lands but might not affect anything). I did some searchs but couldn't find any info about monster's evade skills.

Wasn't it the case of AAD/AAO that monsters have and not evades and that was the reason why trader's drains debuff AAD/AAO and not evades... so that their drains would be useful in pvm too... maybe my memory fails now but I remember something like this from discussions years ago...
    Monsters do have evades, I've tested this before but I can't find the thread, but it definitely has an effect (which can be seen by finding something your just unable to perk and then use this on it then perk em)

They also actually have nano resist as well rather than AAD so the current NR checking perks can be used against debuffers.

I would say make the debuffs easier to remove after combat rather then totally nerf the duration but that wouldn't make caster classes that proactive.

I'd rather see debuffs split for pvp/pvm like roots and snares. So LICC would last the full 5 minutes in pvm but only 20 seconds or so (still not 10, not happy with 10 at all ) in pvp.

This would mean I wouldn't have to cast it 180 times a beast fight but would have to work to keep it on targets in pvp.

Remove PO, hai,
    RK
    Roxburry 220/30/70 Cratz0r
    Roxbury 220/25/70 Shadez0r
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

PO has nothing to do with the duration of LICC, make a separate thread or something if you want that removed.

Reduce LICC to 1 min or make it removable by virus scanners plx

Bump, reduce duration or make it removable please

Duration should be the same as bulls eye's duration.

Just delete fixers. if you fix RS you pick on evades, if you fix evades you pick on hots, if you fix hots you pick on meep,. if you pick on ... see the trend ? fix = massive nerfs stop kidding yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaguar View Post
    Just delete fixers. if you fix RS you pick on evades, if you fix evades you pick on hots, if you fix hots you pick on meep,. if you pick on ... see the trend ? fix = massive nerfs stop kidding yourself.
    Hmm. Lets see: fixers were good and balanced, then, someone whined that they needed more FA support.

So, they got a ****ton of FA support, and some hard hitting perks.

So, now, fixers are OP'd, and the obvious thing happens: people start bitching.

So, which do you want? FA support and OP'dness and people bitching, or, to be balanced, and people won't whine about your debuffs?

The reality is is that fixers are OP'd right now, so man up, deal with it, and brace yourself for the nerf bat.

fixers OP-ed, your funny.

So having a 5 minute unremovable debuff being changed to removable = a massive nerf?

5 minutes is quite unreasonable and stupid.

^^ i agree, it sure is, but asking for changes right now with the balance comming ( in the year 129387129381 ) is ... just cute.

the nano is being changed, thats a fact, instead of making so many silly threads about what
    is going to happen when they balance this thing ( if ever ) why not just dont post anything.

5m is stupid, 10s is going to be a lot better .... with fc is either hell or heaven, never somewhere in the middle.

1m duration,spammable, removable by scaners and/or rods = somewhere in the middle. imo

Duration should be 2 sec.

^^ rnt you something else ....

you must be the kind of person that after asking for a 2s duration, get hammerd again by some fixer, than whine again on forums for total removal or a LOWER duration ?! , smart person indeed.

i know how you feel, there has been so many threads that have been posted by people not reading the documentation realised and they clutter up this forum, then the mods go around locking and deleting stuff which has potential for meaningful discussion yet let these clog up the place.

i guess they must only moderate threads relating to their profession
    Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    considering how many ranged advies omni has, clan did quite a job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    Ive rolled NT and rarely make it longer than 3-4s vs fixers.
    Talking whats OP and whats not by people who have never really played so told OP profession is just lame.

^^ i agree, it sure is, but asking for changes right now with the balance comming ( in the year 129387129381 ) is ... just cute.

the nano is being changed, thats a fact, instead of making so many silly threads about what
    is going to happen when they balance this thing ( if ever ) why not just dont post anything.

5m is stupid, 10s is going to be a lot better .... with fc is either hell or heaven, never somewhere in the middle.

1m duration,spammable, removable by scaners and/or rods = somewhere in the middle. imo
    Well they did remove the nanorecharge from MA attacks recently... So I still have a little hope they can hopefully fix this thing too, which is just clearly lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Galilei View Post

Monsters' their hit/crit chance seemed to not be reduced at all by weapon skill debuffs, so then an AAO draining part was added to the debuffs in 15.9 and now trader drains do make a difference in pve (but not remotely as big as their impact in pvp, see nanites for example: -(500weaponskills+300AAO) in pvp against only -300AAO in pve).

It's probably the same for the hit/crit chance calculations on mobs: aad debuffs can hugely increase the crit chance of players, while evades debuffs (like the huge -750 debuff from remodulator) seem to not change the crit chance at all. Evade debuffs do make a difference in some endgame encounters, where they can make a mob perkable, so they do have an impact on the mobs' stats. It just seems that skills of monsters (like weaponskills or evades) are not used in the hit/crit chance calculations.
    "Neutnet relay: [PvM] *220 bureaucrat*: Starting 12man, need Enfo, Doc, Keeper, reflects."
    "Neutnet relay: [PvM] *220 doctor*: Looking for crat/keep/enf for 12m pst "
    "Neutnet relay: [PvM] *220 soldier*: still need doc/enf for 12 man. pst
    "Neutnet relay: [PvM] LF enfo , crat , doc and soldier's for ipande / pst [220 doctor]"

^^ rnt you something else ....

you must be the kind of person that after asking for a 2s duration, get hammerd again by some fixer, than whine again on forums for total removal or a LOWER duration ?! , smart person indeed.
    No, I'm not that kind of person.

Also duration should be 2sec with 7 sec recharge.

And please point out where I've whined about a fixer pwning me anywhere in this thread. kthanksbyenewb.

And yes I'm a smart person indeed, smarter than you.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast