Thread: Question about Riot Control

Question about Riot Control

I take it as the new separated fixer burst buffs in the doc, will not stack with RC after the re-balance.

Am I right in that assumption?
    Fixer issues

Quote Originally Posted by heartless888 View Post
    fixers got 2 more hots since LE, which means their healing over time, more or less, went up 200%

Yes. They share the same line.
    220/30 - Spartanx9. Back for a good while.

Quote Originally Posted by Haquihana
    Haquihana: And Spartanx9, I dont usually spend much time in the soldier forums.. you all don't make enough rucus (NOTE: this is not a message of approval to go cause unjust trouble)
    Sounds like i need to cause some trouble I kid i kid

To avoid this being the shortest thread ever, what is the story behind your 208 sold spart? Did you reroll?

Somehow I missed the goss
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

To rk 1, yeah my 220 sold is still on rk2, tho there is nothing really on him. You've probably met my fix in bs a couple times. I was froob for a while on rk1 starting around august while i was waiting for my classes to start, hence a new account, though AO got the whole merge accounts and transfers not too long after. So I subbed sometime in sept, merged accounts, but still need to transfer my soldier on rk2 to my active account, should i ever feel the need to log back in there

Once i got my fix to 220, and a few things on her (still needs a lot of work ) I started working on my soldier.
    Last edited by Spartanx9; Dec 8th, 2010 at 02:40:32.
    220/30 - Spartanx9. Back for a good while.

Quote Originally Posted by Haquihana
    Haquihana: And Spartanx9, I dont usually spend much time in the soldier forums.. you all don't make enough rucus (NOTE: this is not a message of approval to go cause unjust trouble)
    Sounds like i need to cause some trouble I kid i kid

Yeah I have seen your fixer around ^^

Welcome to the populated server anyway
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

Populated? Good one.
    ಠ_ಠ

Well, it's not FC's fault that RK2 is populated mostly by zombie players.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

^^ yeah, when an ARK shows up in bor, its like a scene from (pick your favourite) a zombie movie, where everyone slowly stumbles towards them, cept in this movie theres only 5 zombies, and they all have medsuits/quartz rifles on for some reason, and they keep muttering "Buuufffs... BUUFFFS" becuase theres no one left for OSBs, and damned if im gonna log my trader and get eaten alive by next generation ebay twinks.
    wtf happened to my avatars eyebrows?

I used to listen to Dubstep in the 90's... every time I connected to the internet.

Lmfao, Soul wins.
    Angevil, proud 220 MA from Rimor.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed