Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stuns and Aimed Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Graftmage View Post
    Nope, it should have a chance to stun the agent.
    Why not make it a bit more fair and have it stun a random player in the same zone?
    I'm so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I say.

I think AS should not only stun, it should be a one shot kill, disconnect you from the interwebs and put sugar in your gastank.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

This is turning out to be the biggest joke post of Balance in the forums.

Good job trollers.. 2 pages of feed.

Man, I'm never gonna be taken seriously on these forums ever again.
    Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
    And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsNotMyName View Post
    Man, I'm never gonna be taken seriously on these forums ever again.
    What makes u think u were before?

(sry, I couldnt resist.)
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

Well if you must start a thread about improving one of the most powerful moves in the game...

Well it was getting nerfed with a 3sec cast time.
    Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
    And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

its still powerful even with a 3 second cast time.

When something gets adjusted down to bring its power in line with the rest of the game, turning around and then improving it again is a bit silly.

Where did you guys read about a 3 secs aimed shot?

I don't believe AS will change.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    Where did you guys read about a 3 secs aimed shot?

I don't believe AS will change.
    Linky
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

I saw that. The question is ....You trust that?

Not completely, it was some time ago, we've not received word on that matter since so it's hard not to keep it in mind, and you were asking where the 3 seconds thing came from.
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    I saw that. The question is ....You trust that?
    Maybe not, but one thing is certain, AS isn't going to get better. I don't think it can.
    Last edited by Obtena; Dec 21st, 2010 at 01:24:23.

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    Maybe not, but one thing is certain, AS isn't going to get better. I don't think it can.
    It could stun for 10s, unremovable followed by an unbreakable root and put the Agent back into conceal when fired.

Also leg shot should be a permanent -5000 runspeed until you use a surgery clinic or die.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

Aimed shot should not be turned into a casting thing..it should really not be.

If too many profs have it .. nerf their abilities..don't make agents a casting prof.. cause that doesn't add up.

It doesn't.

er... agents were always a casting prof?

Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    4/10

But Im not giving up.
    I would only give it 2/10.....but have to admit that we are already almost at 3rd page. Flaming has been minimal however. Can you top it ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    As far as the hardest professions to take down in mass pvp? Martial Artists and Adventurers.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMekon View Post
    abnormal? explain how that is, cuz most of us can statistically show, how soldiers are one of the poorest pvp professions in terms of both offense and defense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I'm curious. Do you Martial Artists actually plan to have a thread about professionals that doesn't end in a flamewar about equipment setups? I think you're about 0/3 now.

Quote Originally Posted by SultryVoltron View Post
    It could stun for 10s, unremovable followed by an unbreakable root and put the Agent back into conceal when fired.

Also leg shot should be a permanent -5000 runspeed until you use a surgery clinic or die.
    It could do alot of things, but it's pretty obvious the way AS is heading, what it won't do.

Quote Originally Posted by SultryVoltron View Post
    It could stun for 10s, unremovable followed by an unbreakable root and put the Agent back into conceal when fired. Also leg shot should be a permanent -5000 runspeed until you use a surgery clinic or die.
    And the toon that gets hit; head explodes, literally, doing a temp AOE blind on all teamates within 3m, until they wipe the blood and brain specks out of their eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by blingoutyourdead View Post
    And the toon that gets hit; head explodes, literally, doing a temp AOE blind on all teamates within 3m, until they wipe the blood and brain specks out of their eyes.

I lol'ed
    R.I.P. AO
    Quote Originally Posted by quitter187 View Post

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast