Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Defeat Righteousness

Defeat Righteousness

I know rebalance is coming soon (tm) and our nanoskills are being updated so they are castable in combat without swapping but right now this one nano (and all the retarded shades who abuse it) just makes pvp on keeper even less fun than it could be right now.

Atm I can kill:

NTs, Engis, traders if I get the jump, fixers if I get lucky with white hits and procs.

That's it, literally.

And I'm not your usual hm/bio/blessing/reaver keeper, who can't kill ANYTHING unless you're an atrox.

I don't know how much nanoskill AR shades get at endgame but I know its significantly lower than 2.3k (my NR), I do resist fairly often (2/5 perhaps?) but still its more the annoyance factor more than anything else and the fact shades have higher runspeed than keepers and actually follow me in BS just to cast this.

When a nano is being abused to this extent I think something is wrong.

Actually I disagree.

This is one of those rare moments when FC got it right. Its a nemesis nano. ITs supposed to be casted by your nemesis class.
    "Can I have some shoes?"

And force 3minutes of swapping buffing and swapping back?

Name me one nemesis nano that does that other than this.

and no wearing scouts and nano huds is not a viable solution.

Quote Originally Posted by fortorn View Post
    Actually I disagree.

This is one of those rare moments when FC got it right. Its a nemesis nano. ITs supposed to be casted by your nemesis class.
    dude, on this I call serious bullsh*t.

There is no other nemesis nano that ACTIVELY FORCES the opponent out of combat.

fight without buffs? ya right.

The implementation was ass backwards. it should have canceled auras, not aura roots.

bump for OP.

Bump for OP. Talk about bull**** nano.
    Musha Emaan Boom - 220/20 Adventurer
    West Empaya Athens - 220/26 Fixer
    Anti Rainking Anti 207/21 Keeper
    Forever Sneakez Whatever - Agent
    Uptown Pooncat Girl - 150 MP!

All members of Equilibrium

DR stops you from killing all but 4 profession?
    Vitaliy - 220/30 NM NT
    Vitiate - 220/30 Soli Crat
    Paralympics - 220/30 NM Agent
    Vitx - 150/20 Opi Tarder

Paradise & Parasite

haha troll somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    dude, on this I call serious bullsh*t.
    Agreed. For a prof that relies on auras, and swapping to cast them, DR is just an awful idea.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Why is a shade a retard for casting this nano? I don't get it.
    Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
    And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

Run over the short duration aura effect, not the base.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsNotMyName View Post
    Why is a shade a retard for casting this nano? I don't get it.
    he follows me around BS because he has higher runspeed, doesn't attack me but just spams this nano.

Of course non-atrox keeper's offence is too crap to kill such idiots, I'm stuck with this until i leave BS.

Well i could even support it but when i read that casting my nano is an abuse i wont. Reroll if you dont like it.
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Well.... again this is a nemesis nano and the only one that is actually useful.

Funcom literally enforces the idea that shades and keepers are opposite sides of the same coin.

Both are aura and buff based classes with virtually no combat nanos. One is the diametric opposite of the other. One is support and the other is offense. One is designed to heal and the other designed to suck the life of the target.

PvP in this instance isnt balanced 1v1. It is balanced for a team environment. If this griefing shade is following the OP around then the Keeper has a weapon... train the shade into your people.

So again I say this nemesis nano works as intended. The rest of them should work in similar debilitating ways.
    "Can I have some shoes?"

ugh. well if u can kill only NTs engis and traders ur doing something wrong. on my NT i normaly take shades MA fixers Mps engis traders (if i get the first hit) i die to most other Nts. most since i dont use LE nukes... and oww well i kill soldiers to. enfs are harder unless u kite hard.

so basicly its all about L2P
    Thabeast 220 Engineer
    Rylourne 220 Enforcer
    Annasan 220 Soldier
    Annamorgane 220 doc
    Psyfreakout 220 crat
    Nanobots 220 Nano-Technician
    Shadowlordi 220 shade
    Ifixnotalot 220Fixer
    Milajojovich 213 Agent (soon to be 220)
    SneakyBeast 200 Agent

Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by nanobots View Post
    ugh. well if u can kill only NTs engis and traders ur doing something wrong. on my NT i normaly take shades MA fixers Mps engis traders (if i get the first hit) i die to most other Nts. most since i dont use LE nukes... and oww well i kill soldiers to. enfs are harder unless u kite hard.

so basicly its all about L2P
    You clearly have no reading comprehension.

Quote Originally Posted by fortorn

Funcom literally enforces the idea that shades and keepers are opposite sides of the same coin.

Both are aura and buff based classes with virtually no combat nanos. One is the diametric opposite of the other. One is support and the other is offense. One is designed to heal and the other designed to suck the life of the target.

PvP in this instance isnt balanced 1v1. It is balanced for a team environment. If this griefing shade is following the OP around then the Keeper has a weapon... train the shade into your people.

So again I say this nemesis nano works as intended. The rest of them should work in similar debilitating ways.
    -1k evades isn't debilitating?
    removal of rage and preventing it being recast isn't?
    -750 nanoskills isn't?
    removing AMS isn't?

seriously man you are just talking out your arse to be perfectly honest. You clearly have no idea about the intricacies of pvp and just trolling for the sake of trolling. Either that or you fit into the category of the aforementioned shades. Some shades take it into their personal mission to make keeper's lives hell on BS just by running around casting this on them when they are unawares or just popping dof/limber running in and getting a few casts off before they are killed.

sure the shade is dead now but the keeper now has to spend 3 minutes swapping, buffing and swapping back, by which time the shade is almost certainly back and griefing again.

To prove my point further, FC developers REALISE this is a problem and have proposed changes to the keeper's nanoset which means lowering the requirements to be castable while wearing combat gear. So whatever you think about it being "working as intended" is directly opposed by the game developers.

And further more you have just completely missed the point. This thread was not about me not being able to beat any particular class at pvp, I was just pointing that out that keeper's are already bottom of the food chain and this utter hogwash of a nemesis nano being here for over 2 years is just a kick to the groin to all the keepers playing.

Just imagine soldier's nemesis nano was to remove your acrobat perks, you have to wait 40 seconds before you can have them again and to get them you have to swap 8-12 pieces of equipment.

Bump for OP.

I think anyone that is for this kind of nano is a serious retard.

dr design isnt so bad if it really would delte the buff part of the aura and not the base part

as it is atm it removes the base part making it a permant debuff as it doesnt run out after some time ... and the best thing it doesnt even delete the buff part off the auras it doesnt even benefit in the moment of the cast it only annoys the keeper

so yeah change it or remove it just like br, but my guess is fc just cant manage to make it work the way that it removes the buff part of the aura otherwise they would have done that from the start

Working as intended maybe, but maybe the intention isn't so well implemented? I don't even have the nano hotbarred anymore once I found out what it does to a keeper (originally I thought it works as everyone wanted it to - removing the aura but not the base buff). I approve of the new nemesis nano for shades MUCH more than this garbage. It shouldn't have ever existed as it does now.

You must really hate pvp.
    "Neutnet relay: [PvM] *220 bureaucrat*: Starting 12man, need Enfo, Doc, Keeper, reflects."
    "Neutnet relay: [PvM] *220 doctor*: Looking for crat/keep/enf for 12m pst "
    "Neutnet relay: [PvM] *220 soldier*: still need doc/enf for 12 man. pst
    "Neutnet relay: [PvM] LF enfo , crat , doc and soldier's for ipande / pst [220 doctor]"

Fortorn is clearly mentally challenged, or just tries to troll everything, as seen by his massive amounts of ignorant posts.

Don't think ppl should take his posts seriously tbh.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast