Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Defeat Righteousness

Quote Originally Posted by Maeventura View Post
    I consider that all professions who have full alpha symbs on (or 95% of em at least), maxed nanoskills and full ConC perked should be able to cast their nanos without having to swap stuff.
    I should be able to cap AS in full CS but, sadly, I can't.

QQ

P.S.
    It's your choice to swap gear, to maintain high AR. I personally think that it's actually unfair to the rest of us, with you having such an opportunity to do so.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by -Klod- View Post
    I should be able to cap AS in full CS but, sadly, I can't.

QQ

P.S.
    It's your choice to swap gear, to maintain high AR. I personally think that it's actually unfair to the rest of us, with you having such an opportunity to do so.
    I only have like 2.5k AR with my gear, so got problems perking alot of people. I can live with that. And my AR is so low cos part of it is AAD oriented or nanoskill oriented, to swap less items.

So, I'm actually actively sacrificing AR already to get a little comfort in rebuffing.

I'm not a trox-MR keeper QQ'ing. I'm an opi keeper with genuine casting problems.
    220 opi RK1 keeper § 220 opi RK1 Doc § 220 opi RK2 Fixer
    Quote Originally Posted by Enno Rehling View Post
    We usually call it WTF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rerolll View Post
    Well...when a momma envy and a daddy envy love each other very much...well...ask your parents.

Don't worry, Klod is just turning this thread into his "MP are Gimp' Soapbox any way he can. Unfortunately he's associated difficulties buffing with capping AS, which doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

My keeper is pretty much geared to the teeth, full alphas (apart from left hand, is intelligent, alpha grants no real advantages). Ofab/CC, best HUDs available including acdc. At the moment is perked normally apart from blessing has been replaced by SS for pvm.

I sit at 3091 static AR with some pretty respectable evade clsc and dodge (about 3.6k and 3.1k respectively)

but the thing is, im still finding it hard to kill things because most people can get more than 3.1k evade clsc these days with pf buffs going around and also are quite capable of negating my main form of defence (evades) in many quick and simple ways. Whereas I have pretty much nothing to help me land my main form of pvp damage apart from a perk on a 2minute cooldown.

Anyway this is derailing, Nano docs say that DR is going to be changed come rebalance so I guess I'm pretty happy about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Manaas View Post
    Anyway this is derailing, Nano docs say that DR is going to be changed come rebalance so I guess I'm pretty happy about that.
    Mmmm you shouldn't be :P GTH and BR and MA attacks and lots of other stuff got fixed before the rebalancing so I don't see why this can't be changed now.

I've learnt to be happy with the smallest things when it comes to MMO companies making game balance changes so it's a good start

Closing this topic for rampant flaming. I've closed one other thread on the same subject before, please do not open another one.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123