Thread: Mortal Sins

Mortal Sins

I came back to the last (november) version of our nano sheet, and pondered about Mortal Sins.

Something is bothering me about it : whereas Lost Spirit will effectively be a good replacement to plain Dimach (less damage, less healing but usable every 2 mins), Mortal Sins compels us to choose bewteen a real SA every 40ish seconds for those willing to swap a HEoT with a PE and get more damage, or a snare every 30s for those willing to stay in range of their target.

Given our chronic lack of steady firepower as far as PvP is concerned, the fact that SA and MS lock the SA skill, and as anyway we will have to IP SA to use with a manner of success Sneak Attack or Mortal Sins, I think Mortal Sins should get some damage attached to it in addition to the Snare. Something obviously less powerful than a full fledged SA, but say somewhere in the 4k (2k in PvP) damage range at 2001 SA skill.

Thoughts?
    Tribute to Aratink : Racatti and Artyomis will be pale shadows of you as long as they don't have the infamous Clanslator in their sig.
    Noim, Neutral TL7 NT
    Sethis, Neutral TL7 Keeper
    Anthraxal, Omni TL5 Enfotrox

i generally think just keepers just need more damage in general

90% evade cslc checking keeper only weapon that has higher damage range than the pride would be a good start.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubberyman View Post
    Something obviously less powerful than a full fledged SA, but say somewhere in the 4k (2k in PvP) damage range at 2001 SA skill.

Thoughts?
    Well, we have to reach that 2001 SA skill to start with :P If you want to post numbers, do it in our reach.

I'd rather see what kind of SA we'll get out of our ME weapons first and if ME keepers will ever use that snare ability. They should have a choice and not only use one and stick with it.
    blah

our ME weapons better check duck :P