Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Permanent removal of buffs

Thumbs down Permanent removal of buffs

So, I'm seeing in the doctor nano doc, that the new EP nuke is going to be easier to land and still permanently remove your buffs.

Saw the same thing in the fixer doc, where PO is being made easier to land and still removes your buffs.

Things that permanently remove your buffs are not fun at all and are pretty stupid. Reconsider these things please.

If they disabled some of your buffs for a while and after that period, you get them back, that's fine, but permanent removal is really really lame.

If that's the way it works in PVM, then I'll take the trade-off. Maybe make your suggestion applicable to PVP only.
    ----------------------------------
    The Dark Order Of Chaos

Monchil - MA
    Maxxon - Bureaucrat
    Gunnymonch – Soldier
    ----------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    If they disabled some of your buffs for a while and after that period, you get them back, that's fine, but permanent removal is really really lame.
    Agreed on this.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Just make all of these style buff rippers work on non-players/pets only. Problem solved.

this is not a good idea at all. EP should be removed, not improved, or at least used for pvm only.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Heh, these type of buffs will really make playing an agent so much fun, so many buffs that I would love to have to rebuff all over again. I can't wait!
    R.I.P. AO
    Quote Originally Posted by quitter187 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    this is not a good idea at all. EP should be removed, not improved, or at least used for pvm only.
    Agreed. Lame ass idea. having to check your ncu and find out what nanos you may have lost and then perhaps swap gear every friggin time a doc lands this piece of **** nano. Not my idea of fun.

Seriously, just take this nano, and anything else like it, out of game, or else make it PvM only. I use it almost never in PvM as it is, and anywhere that it is useful, it's definitely not essential.
    Last edited by blingoutyourdead; Jan 15th, 2011 at 01:15:23.

It has already been brought to FCs attention that perks with NCU effects, coon and acro for example, as well as buffs needed to swamp weapons and the such should not be removed. I certainly didn't see this much whining when fixers got this toy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeran View Post
    It has already been brought to FCs attention that perks with NCU effects, coon and acro for example, as well as buffs needed to swamp weapons and the such should not be removed. I certainly didn't see this much whining when fixers got this toy.
    I agree with you, that PO should be changed, instead of just a random hail mary debuff on anything they target. but it's also not 100% check, and fixers aren't so nano skill focused that it's reliable enough to be that much threat.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    I agree with you, that PO should be changed, instead of just a random hail mary debuff on anything they target. but it's also not 100% check, and fixers aren't so nano skill focused that it's reliable enough to be that much threat.
    and Doc's definitely don't have much else to cast....... Oh wait...

That said...

Temporarily disabling would definitely be preferable to removing.
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeran View Post
    Any buff being removed is a pain else we wouldn't buff ourselves to begin with.

This nano will make playing my NT a pain. It will remove pretty much all of my self buffs except for PNH.
    R.I.P. AO
    Quote Originally Posted by quitter187 View Post

make a 1 min cooldown or something so it cant be spammable and all good....no need to remove one of our tools cause some dudes are lazy to rebuff lol....this nano anoys you? well too bad triples,nbs, nt nr debuff, 5 mins roots etc etc....anoy much more people ....live with it
    Last edited by RmikClan; Jan 15th, 2011 at 18:02:20.

Quote Originally Posted by RmikClan View Post
    make a 1 min cooldown or something so it cant be spammable and all good....no need to remove one of our tools cause some dudes are lazy to rebuff lol....this nano anoys you? well too bad triples,nbs, nt nr debuff , drains etc etc....anoy much more people ....live with it
    Make it a 1 hour cooldown and all will be good imo. Lazy to rebuff right? Some of my buffs require loads of swapping to cast.

I've never ever seen a doc even bother to cast EP on me ever, not even your doc. So wtf are you QQing about removing your tools?

Many keepers quit pvp because of DR which removed their auras, if I really have to deal with that crap too, I'd find something better to do with my free time as well tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Make it a 1 hour cooldown and all will be good imo. Lazy to rebuff right? Some of my buffs require loads of swapping to cast.

I've never ever seen a doc even bother to cast EP on me ever, not even your doc. So wtf are you QQing about removing your tools?

Many keepers quit pvp because of DR which removed their auras, if I really have to deal with that crap too, I'd find something better to do with my free time as well tbh.
    why do u think i never casted EP on my 220 before?? 200% nr check hellow? wouldnt land on anyone even if i tried 200 times....with my tl4 tho i used many times cause its very usefull specially when im facing dudes with ****loads of OBs at war and since some people dont ip nr it lands sometimes...
    it removes 5 random nanos with less than 35 ncu so with a 1 or 2mins cooldown its not that powerfull ... no need for a 1 hour cooldown lol wtf....like this is an SB or something.....
    fill your ncu with a bunch of expertises and the probability of it only removing expertises is high

fill your ncu with a bunch of expertises and the probability of it only removing expertises is high
    The most stupid excuse for existence of this highly OP'd "debuff" in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by -Klod- View Post
    The most stupid excuse for existence of this highly OP'd "debuff" in the future.
    its no excuse its a way of trying to deal with EP on a fight vs a doc....i know u all would like docs to be nothing but a punching bag but thats not reality

Kind like when traders told docs/nts to get more NR amirght?

its no excuse its a way of trying to deal with EP on a fight vs a doc....i know u all would like docs to be nothing but a punching bag but thats not reality
    Don't be silly.

Don't be silly.
    silly are nsd procs mr MP

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast